H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 03-30-2004, 02:54 PM

cinci is off the scale

Kascar put on a great event at Windrock in Oakridge TN. There were approximately 50 trucks at the event with only 5 H2s.

A Small group of about 10 trucks went down a day early to prerun some of the trails on Thursday with every one else showing up Thursday night.

The weather was dry and warm with sunshine most every day. The trails were mostly dry and traction was good. However, they were very challenging with something for every one. We made it through the weekend with only rolling one H1, breaking approximately ten half shafts, axleman correct me if I am wrong, one u-joint, one rear shock and mount on an H2, a clutch fan, a break caliper, two rear windows, and various dents and scratches. In other words we had a blast!!!

I managed to get the first body damage on my truck so it is officially christened.

I want to thank every one that was there for a great time and I am looking forward to going back real soon.
Green 97.5 H1 Wagon

cinci is off the scale

Kascar put on a great event at Windrock in Oakridge TN. There were approximately 50 trucks at the event with only 5 H2s.

A Small group of about 10 trucks went down a day early to prerun some of the trails on Thursday with every one else showing up Thursday night.

The weather was dry and warm with sunshine most every day. The trails were mostly dry and traction was good. However, they were very challenging with something for every one. We made it through the weekend with only rolling one H1, breaking approximately ten half shafts, axleman correct me if I am wrong, one u-joint, one rear shock and mount on an H2, a clutch fan, a break caliper, two rear windows, and various dents and scratches. In other words we had a blast!!!

I managed to get the first body damage on my truck so it is officially christened.

I want to thank every one that was there for a great time and I am looking forward to going back real soon.
Green 97.5 H1 Wagon

cinci is off the scale

Green 97.5 H1 Wagon
Old 03-30-2004, 03:59 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Cincih, THAT's what I call PHOTOSTORY!! Great photos, great captions! Makes my hair rise! How much your damage will cost?
Old 03-30-2004, 04:30 PM

sKauGhTiEe is off the scale

Whos lifted Yellow H2...? Do you know how big the lift is? Love that setup...
Old 03-30-2004, 05:17 PM

cinci is off the scale

H2Finally,

I don't have an estimate on the damage yet, debating whether to fix it or not. It will probably have more company by the end of the year.

sKauGhTiEe,

Ron Shue who owns www.ronshueimports.com. The tires are 38.5" boggers on 10" rims huge off sets. The lift is by Skyjacker and Ron said it was a 5.5" lift. He runs 40x13.5x17 MTRs as his street tires but said they were a little tippy on the trails. So he went with the 38.5x13.5x16.5 boggers for his off road tires and his wheels are set off almost all the way to the out side. He said there is only about 2-3 inches of rim on the inside. This gives him a wider stance and lest tippy. He also added two extra shocks to the top of each front a-arm to reduce the tendency to tip to the front when going down steep hills.

Phil,

The darn truck is just lazy what can I say . We were going around this nice little tree on a nice easy 30+ degree slop, I think I saw 35 but don't quote me on that, and the truck decided to lean against the tree.

I love the way the rack protects the top of the truck so I wasn't real worried but I forgot that the rack doesn't go all of the way back. Plus I might have been more concerned at the moment with just keeping the rubber pointed down .
Green 97.5 H1 Wagon
Old 03-31-2004, 12:09 AM

TonkaH2 is off the scale

Great pics, Cinci -thanks for posting. I got my BFG 37's MT's today, so I won't be sliding into as many muddy ruts in the future [I hope]. My front locker is being installed tomorrow... can't wait to go test 'em out!
Old 03-31-2004, 01:15 AM

cinci is off the scale

Tonka,

Thats great. As good as you did with a totally stock H2 we wont be able to stop you with 37s and a locker .
Green 97.5 H1 Wagon
Old 03-31-2004, 12:40 PM

alecs wife is off the scale

Post Pics Tonka
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This post and any pictures posted with it are the property of Adam in CO and/or his affiliates. The contents of this post are confidential and may contain information that is privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under all
Old 03-31-2004, 01:03 PM

cinci is off the scale

Here is a link to some additional pics taken at Windrock. The first pictures were taken on trail 21, where I got my body damage on day 1, and the second half were on trail 16 which is the one where Tonka was getting strapped . These are mostly of H1s but there are some of Rons lifted H2 on trail 16. More Windrock Pics

Here are some more pics from a guy in our group with a red 4dr soft top H1. There are more H2 pics included in these More Windrock Pics
Green 97.5 H1 Wagon