H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 05-19-2004, 05:23 PM

TonkaH2 is off the scale

You missed a great ride if you missed Kinzalow, not to mention great hospitality and 50 minutes of great fireworks. The trails offer something for beginner to advanced, with most of these photos from the moderate plus runs [although chickenhouse is part of the the advanced.]

Since his truck was in the shop, R2 got to drive an SUT the final day. Although everyone encouraged him to break it, he babied it through the Chickenhouse run. I have to admit that for a bunch of newbies, the GM gang did a great job. The only damage was a broken ball joint -on the H1 leading us.

TonkaH2 is off the scale

You missed a great ride if you missed Kinzalow, not to mention great hospitality and 50 minutes of great fireworks. The trails offer something for beginner to advanced, with most of these photos from the moderate plus runs [although chickenhouse is part of the the advanced.]

Since his truck was in the shop, R2 got to drive an SUT the final day. Although everyone encouraged him to break it, he babied it through the Chickenhouse run. I have to admit that for a bunch of newbies, the GM gang did a great job. The only damage was a broken ball joint -on the H1 leading us.

TonkaH2 is off the scale

Old 05-20-2004, 12:56 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice! I especially like how the forest-filtered light made the mud-covered H2 in pic 13 (Chickenhouse 5) looked completely custom-painted lime green!
Old 05-20-2004, 02:15 AM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

Killer trail....... hey H2Finally
I love RPV....
Old 05-20-2004, 04:25 AM
Hummer Authority

Albie, welcome to town! Did you check out Trump's Ocean Trails Golf Course? This was the one that Bill "The Apprentice" turned down -- what a mistake!!

R2, how lucky can you get! Claydog, considering how many Hummer owners are here, I think you should ask GM to test some SUTs in sunny So Cal too!!
Old 05-20-2004, 12:51 PM

TonkaH2 is off the scale

Well, R2 might not see it that way, as he had to break down to get to drive the SUT... I didn't get to drive it, but I did fully check it out -I like the subtle changes to the interior leather, though they reversed the gauge faces to black and it looked alot more boring GM style. Man, that bed is S-MALLLL! I get my cargo area dirty, but I need the extra locking space it provides, so no SUT for me.
Old 05-20-2004, 02:29 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TonkaH2:
...he had to break down to get to drive the SUT... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I could have a breakdown to get to drive the SUT too. Pull a few nose hairs to get some good tears going.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Hummer Professional

It\'s a Dry Heat is off the scale

loved the way pictures were displayed. Whats the trick to do that? Great Great post!!!
Old 05-20-2004, 10:08 PM
Hummer Authority

So, I just dropped my truck off at service. Where & who do I call to get the SUT loaner now?
Old 05-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by It's a Dry Heat:
loved the way pictures were displayed. Whats the trick to do that? Great Great post!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a new forum feature - Photo Gallery
Old 05-21-2004, 01:34 PM

TonkaH2 is off the scale

Here's how you get your SUT loaner:
First, blow up your rear diff at a Hummer club event where they have a bunch of SUT's; next, have the service provider break the axle shim while rebuilding your diff; then find an attractive GM marketing exec who will let you drive her SUT. I'm not sure what you do next, but if she calls you 'soft touch' you're doing okay...

I hadn't done the gallery thing before, but I noticed that Cinci had trouble, so I tried to follow the directions. Word to the wise: make sure you change all your pics to under 300 KB, or you'll end up frustrated. I did all the captions and everything before I realized, and had to start all over because it won't let you post anything bigger than 300.
Old 05-21-2004, 02:34 PM

alecs wife is off the scale

It's all about the touch... lol
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This post and any pictures posted with it are the property of Adam in CO and/or his affiliates. The contents of this post are confidential and may contain information that is privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under all
Old 05-21-2004, 02:39 PM
Hummer Authority

Well, my front left tire made clunking noise after HH at Irvine Lake, my truck ROARS at 76 degrees (without fail), won't go faster than 80mph on an incline.. Can't find any attractive GM employee (tough when you're already married to the word's most beautiful wife.. ).. so all I got was a silverado pick-up for a loaner..
Old 05-21-2004, 10:36 PM
HummMe

What is with the brake lights in the bumper? That looks horrible. Is that only on the sut or on newer 04/05 suv's?
Old 05-22-2004, 12:05 AM
Hummer Expert

Hummer Man is off the scale

That SUT with the breal lights in the bumper is funny looking - there is no way that is stock - That is trail Bling!
Old 05-22-2004, 12:30 AM

alecs wife is off the scale

Those lights are stock.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This post and any pictures posted with it are the property of Adam in CO and/or his affiliates. The contents of this post are confidential and may contain information that is privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under all