H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > H3 Classifieds

Old 07-02-2005, 12:06 AM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

Hey guys here is a cool set of wheels to do up your new H3 - KMC DIME. These look very good... There are 4 new wheels in the box. $1400

The wheels are 20 x 9 are they are in my hands now. Hopefully someone that is willing to drive to PHX AZ for pick up. but I will ship them at the buyers cost! I will accepl Paypal and cash only!
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2005, 12:06 AM

Hey guys here is a cool set of wheels to do up your new H3 - KMC DIME. These look very good... There are 4 new wheels in the box. $1400

The wheels are 20 x 9 are they are in my hands now. Hopefully someone that is willing to drive to PHX AZ for pick up. but I will ship them at the buyers cost! I will accepl Paypal and cash only!
Old 07-04-2005, 02:19 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

Reasons you sold your H3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
All Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:

quote:
I want the blue, but I am not waiting amonth and ahalf....

quote:
Actually it wasn't, I honestly thought it was a pile of crap...

quote:
But, does anyone care that I actually thought the truck I had was a POS?

quote:
...If I can get a blue one quickly I may try the offroad package this time.

quote:
I WANT the SUT bad, but I think it is out of my price range.

quote:
I really want an H2 SUT, and I can afford it. I can't afford the gas at 8 MPG

quote:
In the classified in just the last few days

KMC Dime 20" x 9" for Hummer H3 H3 Buyer to be?
Boulder Gray In AZ, no TAX... H3 Buyer to be?
Hummer H3 Factory Wheels and Goodyear tires. H3 Buyer to be?
FOR SALE: MKW MK 26 for H3 with Nitto Terra Grappler 305/55/20 - PICS HERE H3 Buyer to be?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your statements are pretty inconsistent (nice way of saying you're a liar) and why are you using this forum as your market place? Jason works hard at operating a great forum here and it seems to me he's getting hosed. Be a sponsor and pay up or stay out because nobody here is going to believe anything you say or do business with you.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:35 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LasVegas:
Reasons you sold your H3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
All Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:

quote:
I want the blue, but I am not waiting amonth and ahalf....

quote:
Actually it wasn't, I honestly thought it was a pile of crap...

quote:
But, does anyone care that I actually thought the truck I had was a POS?

quote:
...If I can get a blue one quickly I may try the offroad package this time.

quote:
I WANT the SUT bad, but I think it is out of my price range.

quote:
I really want an H2 SUT, and I can afford it. I can't afford the gas at 8 MPG

quote:
In the classified in just the last few days

KMC Dime 20" x 9" for Hummer H3 H3 Buyer to be?
Boulder Gray In AZ, no TAX... H3 Buyer to be?
Hummer H3 Factory Wheels and Goodyear tires. H3 Buyer to be?
FOR SALE: MKW MK 26 for H3 with Nitto Terra Grappler 305/55/20 - PICS HERE H3 Buyer to be?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your statements are pretty inconsistent (nice way of saying you're a liar) and why are you using this forum as your market place? Jason works hard at operating a great forum here and it seems to me he's getting hosed. Be a sponsor and pay up or stay out because nobody here is going to believe anything you say or do business with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think I would buy a set of KMC wheels for $1400 and $140 shipping and then sell them for $100 less because I was a dealer? YOU ARE AN IDIOT, do you ****ing homework jackoff... YOU GOT PUNKED

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

The non offroad pack is a piece of ****... It is very sluggish. I hope the nevt one I get with the offroad gearing is better, if not, you will see that piece of cock on here too... LOL
Old 07-04-2005, 02:41 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You think I would buy a set of KMC wheels for $1400 and $140 shipping and then sell them for $100 less because I was a dealer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because you fish the bottom of the lake. Anybody that reads your posts can figure that out. You're done here. You just don't know it yet.
Old 07-04-2005, 03:05 AM

Do you really have nothing better to do? Please GFY
Old 07-04-2005, 03:13 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
Do you really have nothing better to do? Please GFY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And you keep posting your ****-for-sale lies. I'll post right after every one and you'll sell nothing here.
Old 07-04-2005, 04:39 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LasVegas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
Do you really have nothing better to do? Please GFY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And you keep posting your ****-for-sale lies. I'll post right after every one and you'll sell nothing here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u r 0 for 3 so far... keep tryin.
Old 07-04-2005, 03:34 PM

Do you really have nothing better to do? Please GFY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And you keep posting your ****-for-sale lies. I'll post right after every one and you'll sell nothing here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u r 0 for 3 so far... keep tryin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Make no mistake, I will. You come in here under the guise of a Hummer enthusiast when in fact you just want to use the forum to buy/sell your crap. That's okay if you're honest and don't abuse Jason who unlike you runs an honest, legal business with all the associated expense. You on the other hand are what we call in my trade a trunk-slammer. If you want to play businessman, fine, but pay the price like the other sponsors.
Old 07-04-2005, 03:51 PM

I SELL CABLE PHONE AND INTERNET FOR COX COMMUNICATIONS, why do you insist that I am a car salesman or a person selling H3 stuff to make money? If I was a person trying to sell H3 stuff for money, I am not doing a good job. I paid $600.00 for a brush guard and sold it for $380.00 on Ebay (check the feedback), and I got chrome wheels from Hummer for $800.00 and sold them for $600.00 (ask Deleon), and I bought KMC wheels for $1400 plus $150 to ship them, and now I am selling them for $100.00 less. Should I fax you my paystubs from work? If I do, please do not be mad at the flow I make...
Old 07-04-2005, 04:12 PM

I SELL CABLE PHONE AND INTERNET FOR COX COMMUNICATIONS, why do you insist that I am a car salesman or a person selling H3 stuff to make money? If I was a person trying to sell H3 stuff for money, I am not doing a good job. I paid $600.00 for a brush guard and sold it for $380.00 on Ebay (check the feedback), and I got chrome wheels from Hummer for $800.00 and sold them for $600.00 (ask Deleon), and I bought KMC wheels for $1400 plus $150 to ship them, and now I am selling them for $100.00 less. Should I fax you my paystubs from work? If I do, please do not be mad at the flow I make... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Man H3..., if you're losing money on every deal you're not too bright are you. I don't believe you, you're just too active in the buy/sell dpartment, here and Ebay. Oh, and believe me when I say I certainly won't be mad at the "flow" you make, or impressed either.
Old 07-04-2005, 04:25 PM

So, if I am not so bright, how could I possibly be a dealer? You made your own point.

I sold items from my truck, that I did not want... WHO CARES?
Old 07-04-2005, 11:27 PM

H3... I was planning to lighten up waiting to see your future actions (although I think you already prepared us based on your edited/deleted thread about if you don't like the next H3 you buy it'll be listed here tool). But after your juvenile post in Froggy's thread I'm not so sure now. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Quote by H3 Buyer to Be? How 'bout this guy, he paid $3K above sticker with 1800 miles... Oh, wait, that was mine...

LOL
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 07-04-2005, 11:41 PM

Actually and honestly I cannot make up my mind, between the Infiniti QX56, the Audi A6 and the H3. If someone told me that for sure the tranny in the offroad version was better in initial get up an go, I would try it again. But remembering how it felt makes me ill to think I would buy another. Actually funny, there was another H3 in the Scottsdale Republic yesterday with 800 miles on it Gray with all packages and all chrome for $40K. If he would take $38,000 I would buy it. Especially no tax (in az you do not need to pay tax if you buy from a private seller).
Old 07-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Hummer Authority

TXSUT is an unknown quantity at this point

The non offroad pack is a piece of ****... It is very sluggish. I hope the nevt one I get with the offroad gearing is better, if not, you will see that piece of cock on here too... LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you not test drive each one?
Old 07-06-2005, 07:35 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TXSUT:
The non offroad pack is a piece of ****... It is very sluggish. I hope the nevt one I get with the offroad gearing is better, if not, you will see that piece of cock on here too... LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you not test drive each one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish I could have...
Old 07-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Hummer Authority

I wish I could have... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, at least you can test drive the offroad package-equipped unit now before buying, right?
Old 07-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TXSUT:
I wish I could have... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, at least you can test drive the offroad package-equipped unit now before buying, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why no answer? Are you afraid of putting yourself in a position where you'd look even more stupid for not trying before you buy?
Old 07-12-2005, 07:33 PM

YUP, you are smart I am dumb... Keep checking this post though. Smart guy