H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 12-22-2005, 08:23 AM

fxanimator1 is off the scale

That truck looks very nice, and paragon, stop while your ahead. you lost.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fxanimator1:
That truck looks very nice, and paragon, stop while your ahead. you lost. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why, there is SMA all over the bare bones truck solidly proving my point.

Mega, why did you delete the post about you "not paying SMA for anything?"
Old 12-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Still waiting on those pics of the winch bumpers and winches.

I guess there aren't anymore pics to be found on the web to use.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Banned

THE BOSS is off the scale

That is a really nice h3 you got there. Dont worry about paragon, I was checking up with some of his earlier posts on people's rides and all he does is doubt its theirs and argue like hes in middle school. Just stop Paragon you lost. Its pretty sad when I have to make a name just to tell him to shut the fawk up and grow up. But yea dude, your ride is definitely sweet!!
Old 12-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:
Its pretty sad when I have to make up a name just to tell him to shut the fawk up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-22-2005, 08:00 PM

fxanimator1 is off the scale

So much hostility, so close to Christmas, damn?!
Old 12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Hummer Authority

hmrlvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Who evers truck it is, we all can agree it looks nice and has alot of accessories we all want. I think a video of the truck and it's owner may shut some people up. I will say, the driveway and home in the pictures before and after sure look the same. How 'bout at least those bumper pictures!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hmrlvr:
Who evers truck it is, we all can agree it looks nice and has alot of accessories we all want. I think a video of the truck and it's owner may shut some people up. I will say, the driveway and home in the pictures before and after sure look the same. How 'bout at least those bumper pictures! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Apparently some chic named Shermin Lahijani bought it from SMA. They said this is the only pic of her they had (the reflection).
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Banned

another pic
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2005, 11:10 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
another pic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wow! You traced through where he uploaded the pictures from! Havent seen that done before . That must mean its not his truck and let me guess you know the owner right?

*Watches for that Alec W guy to come in here again and dick ride to protect his internet buddies*
Old 12-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:
Its pretty sad when I have to make a name just to tell him to shut the fawk up and grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*Watches for that Alec W guy to come in here again and dick ride to protect his internet buddies* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you so scared of me that you had to make a new name up so I don’t know your real forum handle?

Talk about rent free engagement. Really dude I am LMFAO, pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ok cool guy..talking **** on the net is only fun for about a minute. Im out of here i dont sit at my computer all day thinking of come backs. Have a nice life e-gangster...
Old 12-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
another pic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wow! You traced through where he uploaded the pictures from! Havent seen that done before . That must mean its not his truck and let me guess you know the owner right?

*Watches for that Alec W guy to come in here again and dick ride to protect his internet buddies* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Dude, put the weed down. You are not making any sense now.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

...still waiting for those bumper pics.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Its pretty sad when I have to make a name... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO, I was taking a dump and for some reason after I finished I looked in the bowl to check that everything is functioning ok and I had a vision. Well maybe not vision but I thought of you and the ghay H3 guy at the same time.

Now I know why you created a new user at the very same time the ghay guy “quit” and are attacking me.

LMFAO:
The evidence:
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/2261022051
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...8521022941/p/3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WTF are u talking about? Why dont you check my IP address dumbass. This is the first time ive signed up on this site. Im not really a fan of forums so i never sign up, i just read. But after the 5th time of noticing that you and paragon seem to fight with everyone on this board about retarded sh*t, I decided id let you know how immature that is. Ok im done with you so dont waiste your time arguing because that will just make u look more retarded fighting with yourself.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:16 PM

Megah3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
...still waiting for those bumper pics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 12-23-2005, 05:38 PM

Megah3 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hmrlvr:
Who evers truck it is, we all can agree it looks nice and has alot of accessories we all want. I think a video of the truck and it's owner may shut some people up. I will say, the driveway and home in the pictures before and after sure look the same. How 'bout at least those bumper pictures! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Apparently some chic named Shermin Lahijani bought it from SMA. They said this is the only pic of her they had (the reflection). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
All i can say is Wow paragon.. Jon Lahijani is a friend that let me use his sever to upload pics Shermin Lahijani is his Cousin who you already know is a Optometrist because you obviously clicked her link. I bought the truck from Mark Christopher Hummer in ontario Ca. You make the point of saying That the bare car had sma Stickers Well did you remember seeing the stickers on the wheel well Saying nitto tires?? I thought you said the car was A BF Goodrich Project car That's funny cause i don't think bf Goodrich would approve of there car saying nitto and to prove that it is the same car look at the pic of the truck with the paint job and no wheels it seems to have the same sticker NITTO Tires.The girl in the Shadow is my Girlfriend and you can obviously see someone standing next to her. I know this is hard for you to comprehend but maby not ever one in the world is a Liar like your self. Here is a link of a post my friend made when i first got the truck Check the Date. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=283997 PARAGON you would make a Horrible detective.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Old 12-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Banned

Once again, paragon and alec are owned...Honestly you really didn't even have to go that far. I mean they made themselves look pretty stupid doubting its yours. Just goes to shows there jealous of things they cant have so they find ways to better there self asteem.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Banned

Once again, paragon and alec are owned...Honestly you really didn't even have to go that far. I mean they made themselves look pretty stupid doubting its yours. Just goes to shows there jealous of things they cant have so they find ways to better there self asteem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought you said you left already but we all know e-enraged people can’t leave. I knew you would be back before the end of the day. LAFMO.

Show me one post where I directly accuse this guy of not owning the truck? You can’t thus the ownaged is squarely back at you.

Amateur11!! Go back to lurking and STFU boy.

Rarrrhhhh1111!!

PS WTF do you mean jealous? You don't think I could own an H3 with a bunch of SMA crap on it if I wanted it? (which I don't it's fugly) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LMFAO!!!!! What a Douche bag! You just deleted the post you made saying "that you handle with people that claim a vehicles theres when its not all the time"..what a F'n moron. I was gunna stop but now your just looking more retarded everytime you type so ill keep at it. My 5yr old seems to be more mature than you. Do you not have a life and thats why your on the computer all day thinking of one more word you can say against someone? How old are you? and whats with the Raarrr thing? Seems a bit childish to me but then again your probably like 16 yrs old.
perhaps you need a quick vocabulary lesson.

Main Entry: own
Function: verb
transitive senses
1 a : to have or hold as property : POSSESS b : to have power over : CONTROL <wanted to own his own life>
2 : to acknowledge to be true, valid, or as claimed : ADMIT <own a debt>

Does your mommy know you troll on the internet?
Old 12-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Banned

A) I am not 16 years old. Try looking at this thread: http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/8551012741

B) Is this the post you are referring to? If so it's still here on this thread and you are so enraged you can't read properly
Who evers truck it is, we all can agree it looks nice and has alot of accessories we all want. I think a video of the truck and it's owner may shut some people up. I will say, the driveway and home in the pictures before and after sure look the same. How 'bout at least those bumper pictures! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You n00bs make me laugh. We have been handling liars and wannabes for years on this forum.

The ownage is easy with you…

Raaarrrrhhh11!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You have got to be by far the dumbest member on this forum.

I wish there was an age verification on the internet before you could access forums. Maybe these toddlers would go do something better with their time like go outside and play like normal kids instead of sitting on their ass typing on the computer trying to be a pest.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:39 PM
Banned

Nice back peddle, but you got owned.

Now STFU boy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
seriously WTF are you talking about. Go back and read your statements and try again. If you call that owned, then theres obviously something wrong with you.