H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-26-2005, 05:15 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

If an H3 is nothing more than a Colorado then...they should do just fine!
Attached Images

1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 05-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

If you can't see what the previous was, it's a stock 1 wek old Colorado on Lion's Back...here he is coming down the front stretch.
Attached Images

1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 05-26-2005, 05:29 PM

HummerChic is off the scale

How steep is that on the way up?
Impressive!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I stood in front of that and said.........hmmmmmm....I have a son, I don't think so. I was most concerned about mechanical failure (had the vid of the old K5 blazer going thru my head).
Old 05-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I am kind of a trill seaker myself, but don't think I would do it either. Just like Buckeye, every time I look at it, I see that K5 blazer.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 05-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Hummer Professional

89vette is off the scale

Holy ****E! Even if I did not see the blazer video I would not do it!

The H3 looks capable but I'm sure most of us will look down on H3 guys just as H1 owners look down on the H2 guys. It is just a guy thing. Maybe I feel that way because my wife wants to buy one.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Hummer Guru

Overall, the reaction of the H1 and H2 owners here has been pretty good. I think the H3 will be a very welcome member of the Hummer family. At least around here. Maybe not out on the street where so many Hummer owners have them just so they can show up their friends.

Old 05-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by HummerChic:
DRTY Didn't your mommy teach you not to be mean to girls?

That's ok my husband will probably agree with you!!

Sorry, thought you were a tranny.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Hummer Professional

HUMMER H3 4 ME is off the scale

The H3 is just as much a HUMMER as the H2. Just smaller, and affordable, plus it gives me hope when I turn 16 this will be parked in my garage.
Mom: 2008 Cadillac Escalade - Blue Chip
Brother: In the near future: 2009 HUMMER H3T - All-Terrain Blue
Old 05-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Klaus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Your making this very easy for me.. Keep it up.

Ding Ding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suspect the investigation is currently underway... In other words, it will be a TKO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yep. If this keeps up, it could very nasty. Or funny, depending on who you are.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:03 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Shame on GM! A new model "Hummer" should get bigger! not smaller! (from a womans point of view)
Old 05-27-2005, 01:04 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
Shame on GM! A new model "Hummer" should get bigger! not smaller! (from a womans point of view)
Some of us like them nice and snug. (from a man's point of view)
Old 05-27-2005, 01:08 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by H2 Rocks:

Quote:
Originally posted by KenP:
Some of us like them nice and snug. (from a man's point of view)

Clearly, not a good fit! (from an objective point of view)
Old 05-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Banned

DRTYF? (the imposter) is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by partsguy:
I thought you were banned ? Oh well welcome
back!

Why would I be banned? Im the only one in this thread that didnt act like a 5 year old... You telling me stating my opinion should get me banned?
Old 05-27-2005, 01:14 AM
Banned

DRTYF? (the imposter) is off the scale

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Your making this very easy for me.. Keep it up.

Ding Ding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suspect the investigation is currently underway... In other words, it will be a TKO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yep. If this keeps up, it could very nasty. Or funny, depending on who you are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another 5 year old.. These posters are very sad indeed.

When I first stumbled apon this site I actually hesitated to join because I noticed that anyone who differed seems to get ragged on. I saw alot of the same people giving crap to people just because they didnt agree. But I figured I'd try to see how it'd be.. Guess I was right. I guess you just have to ignore some of these morons around here it seems.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:42 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I think HUMMER/GM has done a great job on this H3. I'd love to get one for our garage. I also can't wait to see them on the trail with someone really beating on it. TIMGCO?

Oh yes, this H3 will be used what is was intended for. MOAB! But I have to say, the pilot of this new truck is not me, but is my sig. other. And after her driving mine in Moab last time in a couple of places.... It will be used what is was intended for. One may ask what that is: so:

"It will be used in a way that will make the stuck up H-1/2 owners put their feet in their mouths for dissing the H3." ... off road anyhow.

For those that think this is a cheap ploy by HUMMER to make a cheaper HUMMER that discredits the HUMMER name, you need to consider that not everyone is financially secure as others. This allows them to not only own a vehicle with GREAT capabilites and a HUMMER badge, but also helps the HUMMER brand for future development.

I for one could not have bought a new H1 18 months ago. I don't have that kind of money, nor did I want a vehicle like that as a daily driver. I love the H1 FWIW! But was able to afford a used 03 H2 at the time. I think it's great that HUMMER has made another contribution to the people that cannot or want to afford a high end vehicle. Hell, I cannot wait to get this H3. I know it will be better for parking in the city, have better mpg, and fit on the Jeep trails here in CO: more so than my SUT.
For those that think they are better for owning an H1/2 over an H3 owner...K.M.A!! I welcome H3 owners and respect them as much as the next guy/ girl.. no matter what they are driving! rite Shaggy?
Old 05-27-2005, 03:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

From the very beginning I've said we should & will welcome the H3 owners with open arms(don't touch my beer though). I've also always said that the H3 will be a great off-roader and I'm excited to see it on the trails.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by H2GuyPerson:
... I noticed that anyone who differed seems to get ragged on.

I do not agree with this at all. You got ragged on because of your attitude toward the H3. You don't like the H3? Fine, your opinion and you are entitled to it. The reason people came down on you about it is not the fact you don't like it, but what you said about it. If you have just simply said that it's not for you or you don't really like it and just left it at that, everything would have been fine. But you have to start a thread that's titled "Lets start some trouble...." Well you got your trouble, now deal with it.

Old 05-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

The H3 does share a platform with the Colorado but the Malibu, Saab 9-3, G-6, and Aura share platforms also and you have to give GM thier props on that one.

Furthermore, if the H3 was as similar to the H2 then the exclusivity factor of the H2 would be diminished which is crucial to H2 owners and the appeal.

I just can't wait till it gets it's off-road credibility- high ground clearance, tire size and smaller size will allow Hummer to go where they haven't before. I am confident the snooty 'tudes will dwindle. The problem is H2guyperson is that you failed to recognize that at the top of this forum it clearly states - "For the Hummer Enthusiast" so opinions are fine regarding the smaller issues with in but an all out dislike and bash will start trouble.
Old 05-27-2005, 01:06 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by H2GuyPerson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by partsguy:
I thought you were banned ? Oh well welcome
back!

Why would I be banned? Im the only one in this thread that didnt act like a 5 year old... You telling me stating my opinion should get me banned? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was talking to the man who has
impossed a self bannishment Seth But if you're feeling a little guilty ...........