H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 09-06-2005, 05:02 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

I found this site way before the H3 came out and have really enjoyed coming to it often to read about Hummer lifestyle.

But I find myself coming to this site less and less, because its kinda like getting kicked in the balls when you enjoy your H3 so much and want to share the "experience" with others but find yourself sorting through the "omg did you know your valve covers were made by pigmy Indonesians!?!?" type posts. And the "omg my H3 doesn’t handle like a Ferrari around corners!! ewww icky i hate it GM suckz and why did I buy this heap?".

Its disheartening to those that would like to share the good and the bad (technically justified mind you) and keep this forum real.

I am not saying censor them - just give them a place to go and belly ache to themselves and let the rest of us get on with enjoying the life and sharing more positive moments.

Honestly I believe that some people thought the H3 would be a "Lexus like" suv and its not. Its a dam truck and it like to climb over things. We dont care where the bolts and nuts were made or how it handles small bumps. A small bump to me is called a Honda and tell me how it handles going over one of those and I will listen - other than that you are in the wrong car.

Maybe its just me, and I apologize in advance - but I feel like I should speak up and say something instead of just not coming here and reading some of the many fine posts made by other enthusiast.

/salute
Old 09-06-2005, 05:02 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

I found this site way before the H3 came out and have really enjoyed coming to it often to read about Hummer lifestyle.

But I find myself coming to this site less and less, because its kinda like getting kicked in the balls when you enjoy your H3 so much and want to share the "experience" with others but find yourself sorting through the "omg did you know your valve covers were made by pigmy Indonesians!?!?" type posts. And the "omg my H3 doesn’t handle like a Ferrari around corners!! ewww icky i hate it GM suckz and why did I buy this heap?".

Its disheartening to those that would like to share the good and the bad (technically justified mind you) and keep this forum real.

I am not saying censor them - just give them a place to go and belly ache to themselves and let the rest of us get on with enjoying the life and sharing more positive moments.

Honestly I believe that some people thought the H3 would be a "Lexus like" suv and its not. Its a dam truck and it like to climb over things. We dont care where the bolts and nuts were made or how it handles small bumps. A small bump to me is called a Honda and tell me how it handles going over one of those and I will listen - other than that you are in the wrong car.

Maybe its just me, and I apologize in advance - but I feel like I should speak up and say something instead of just not coming here and reading some of the many fine posts made by other enthusiast.

/salute
Old 09-06-2005, 05:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

It's just you. Now grow some skin and learn to tell people to GFThemselves.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:55 AM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha yeah i just say STFU
Old 09-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wannabeH3:
haha yeah i just say STFU </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its kinda funny,but Paker has a point.It seems like the same person has nothing but complaints about her H3.Makes me wonder why she bought it in the first place.My favorite one is the outside rubber gasket around the windows.You guys know what I am talking about,the gasket that takes all the weather abuse along with sunlight blairing down on it.Whats f@#$%^% next the wheel wells get dirty when off roading so I had the dealer replace them.I have not seen her post 1 positive thing since she bought her H3.Take it back and trade it in for lexus suv then find thier forum and bitch.I feel so much better now.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:41 AM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

bparker,
I feel your pain.
Vehicles are my hobby. I buy and sell frequently. I love my H3.
I don't understand how H3 Lady can be so negative about hers. Has anyone confirmed that she really has one?

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.4L PSD, XLT, 4x4, LB.
2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2003 Land Rover Discovery S.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
2007 Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

hate the game not the players. I do not own one but sold Hummer for 3 years and drove the 3 and fell in love with it 3 years ago when the concept was shown to dealers. Don't be afraid and enjoy your rig.
Old 09-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

Laura is off the scale

ITs about time someone feels like i do ....I LOVE my H3 and when i read some off the complaints I just thought to myself maybe I got a good H3. Every time i look at it or ride in it i get that feeling like Im having a great orgasim.....
Old 09-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

goose is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by laura:
ITs about time someone feels like i do ....I LOVE my H3 and when i read some off the complaints I just thought to myself maybe I got a good H3. Every time i look at it or ride in it i get that feeling like Im having a great orgasim..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Laura! My H3 won't start, Can you give me a ride?

just kidding
Hummer Veteran

bender is off the scale

this is a public forum to discuss the H3. the H3 is just a vehicle. the H3 is great. the H3 also has problems. we're here to discuss the overall vehicle, both good and bad.

if realizing the imperfections of your purchase upsets you then you should probably not come here!!! i don't mean that in a mean way but from my experience, any car/vehicle forum is going to be the #1 place to rant about stupid crap.
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt that "lady" and her pansy ass son will be back. Thank goodness. I like reading the H3 posts, but hated her complaining crap. Or maybe it was her son.... Whatever.

Now STFU and GFY!
Old 09-06-2005, 01:11 PM

Vincent is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by laura:
ITs about time someone feels like i do ....I LOVE my H3 and when i read some off the complaints I just thought to myself maybe I got a good H3. Every time i look at it or ride in it i get that feeling like Im having a great orgasim..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL....Coming/Going....So instead of going places in your H3, you'd rather cum in your H3
Old 09-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bender:
this is a public forum to discuss the H3. the H3 is just a vehicle. the H3 is great. the H3 also has problems. we're here to discuss the overall vehicle, both good and bad.

if realizing the imperfections of your purchase upsets you then you should probably not come here!!! i don't mean that in a mean way but from my experience, any car/vehicle forum is going to be the #1 place to rant about stupid crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I, for one, don't have any problem with discussing the pros and cons of the H3.
It's my vehicle; not my religion. However, I think H3 Lady is just a troll trying to stir up trouble.

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.4L PSD, XLT, 4x4, LB.
2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2003 Land Rover Discovery S.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
2007 Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Hummer Professional

Dani is off the scale

I kinda agree with bparker. I'm not a hummer owner yet....and unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control- I'll be stuck with my piece of **** Element for longer than I wanna be. I've always been a Hummer fan and have wanted one for so long that I've actually stopped counting the years. It's depressing to me to come here and read complaint after complaint after complaint. I don't mind discussions but damn if there's THAT much wrong with the H3's then GM should have a recall or something. BUT since there's not a recall or anything that I know of yet....it leads me to believe that some people are having buyers remorse. How one could have buyers remorse on a H3 is beyond me but until I actually get my H3 I'll never know. I guess the H3 means something different to each of us. Yes I know it IS just a heap of metal however it's a heap of metal that fits my personality 100%. And the wait is absolutely killing me...
Old 09-06-2005, 02:17 PM

Surferjo is off the scale

I can’t say for sure as I am still pretty new to this forum but I don’t remember reading anything from her that was complementary about the H3.

I ordered my H3 a little over 2 weeks ago. After reading several of her negative posts, I just assumed she was trolling.

I think the best thing we can do if she continues to post here is just ignore her and let her threads die fast and hard.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

AMEN Surferjo!

Dani, Keep the faith!! Your time will come...mine did!
Old 09-06-2005, 02:56 PM

H3OH is off the scale

Yes, I have noted several times she's got a lemon and should either return it for a new one or get something else. It does get old real fast.

On to better things...

I love my H3 and I just love driving it around. I'm looking for some good off-road areas (scouting) and sometimes drift off the road just to keep her in shape.

Love it, love it, love it!!!!!
Old 09-06-2005, 03:00 PM

Georgemarc is off the scale

Love my H3 and have had no complaints or problems. I have learned a lot here with some of the problems, etc. Fortunately, they have yet to apply to me.
But I wonder what some people thought they were buying, after all it is a truck.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:04 PM

H3OH is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But I wonder what some people thought they were buying, after all it is a truck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "Perfect" vehicle.

I wanted a Hummer, and that's what I got!
Old 09-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably the biggest complaint that I have seen thrown around is the lack of power. Well, I was going down the highway Friday night and there was an H2 and an H3 on the side of the road. As I was coming up the H3 pulled out and we were running side by side for a little ways at 75-80. Guess she wanted over because all of the sudden the H3 just shot forward. Under powered? I was actually impressed at how quickly it took off at that speed.

Some users started out doing nothing but complaining and it did get old. Some people are just never happy with what they have. If it isn't perfect than it is crap. Never seen a perfect vehicle in my life, anyone else?

Dani, like HIHUMMER said, keep the faith. I ordered mine on March 18th and am still waiting. I did get a call from my dealer just over a week ago that it was supposed to be in on the 8th. Unfortunately, as many here know, I have to cancel my delivery. The money I was using to buy the H3 I decided to spend on an investment and so I am waiting until Dec. or Jan. to reorder or take one off the lot. Just think, they will get the bugs worked out by the time we get our H3s

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights