Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 12-22-2007, 03:04 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hate Crime

Merry Christmas!

Happy Kwanzaa!

Festive Festivus!

and to all a good night (even the racists)! Your gift hoods are being overnighted. Hope they fit!
Old 12-22-2007, 03:12 AM
Hummer Expert

Karsun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower
Merry Christmas!

Happy Kwanzaa!

Festive Festivus!

and to all a good night (even the racists)! Your gift hoods are being overnighted. Hope they fit!

Yellow2003 Luxury, 2 inch lift with Helo Maxx8 20X10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country LT325//60//R20 tires,black tublar steps,taillight and brush guards,8500k Bi Xenon Bulbs, KC Lights, Recon Smoked roof lights
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 12-22-2007, 06:42 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You didn't cut the holes for the eyes did you? I hope not. That has to be done while wearing the hood, and not before. Ever.

-007=
Old 12-22-2007, 06:44 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsun
I am absolutely speechless. Now that's a first, congratulate yourself.

I'd tell you to look at Stormfront if you wanted to be shocked. But in your case I would advise against it on the grounds that your head may explode if you do.

-007=
Old 12-22-2007, 06:47 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgharkness020147
I'd tell you to look at Stormfront if you wanted to be shocked. But in your case I would advise against it on the grounds that your head may explode if you do.

I'll pass on viewing the White Nationalist Community website, thank you. I read enough about people like that in my Intelligence Report magazine from Southern Poverty Law. But thanks anyway.
Yellow2003 Luxury, 2 inch lift with Helo Maxx8 20X10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country LT325//60//R20 tires,black tublar steps,taillight and brush guards,8500k Bi Xenon Bulbs, KC Lights, Recon Smoked roof lights
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 12-22-2007, 06:54 AM
Hummer Authority

Im not to in to the WN movement myself. But, MORRIS DEES You buy in to that scumbag? Really? When you have a moment, put down your intelligence report I'll give you something else to read.
http://www.solargeneral.com/library/...orcePapers.pdf

Quote:
I'll pass on viewing the White Nationalist Community website, thank you. I read enough about people like that in my Intelligence Report magazine from Southern Poverty Law. But thanks anyway.

-007=
Old 12-22-2007, 07:04 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Im not to in to the WN movement myself. But, MORRIS DEES You buy in to that scumbag? Really? When you have a moment, put down your intelligence report I'll give you something else to read.
http://www.solargeneral.com/library/...orcePapers.pdf

The person who circulated that makes no claims on its authenticity. However, it very well could be true. Just because I support their cause doesn't mean the person in charge is perfect or someone I'd personally support. For instance, I like Marilyn Manson's music but don't like him as a person nor do I support his atheist ideals (no offense to atheists on the list). SPL does open eyes to things that are going on that are bad. Personally, I love all people and can't stand prejudice and racism. I'm not judging anyone and I'm not angry you sent me the link. Any information you didn't previously know, is a good thing. Thank you.
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 12-22-2007, 07:17 AM
Hummer Expert

Badace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I love all people and can't stand prejudice and racism.

Do you love Criminals? Murdering SOB's? I know the bible says forgive. But I believe that was put in by some bleeding heart liberal when the bible was being translated. I like the part in the bible about an eye for an eye.
I say bring back firing squads. 1 year worth of appeals. 10 Lie Detector tests that are admissable and truth serums. As the GREAT AXL ROSE OnCE SANG, "You Know where You are? You in the Jungle Baby and YOU GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!" Welcome to the jungle, welcome to the jungle It's going to bring you Dowwwwn! Hough!"
Old 12-22-2007, 07:23 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badace
Do you love Criminals? Murdering SOB's? I know the bible says forgive. But I believe that was put in by some bleeding heart liberal when the bible was being translated. I like the part in the bible about an eye for an eye.
I say bring back firing squads. 1 year worth of appeals. 10 Lie Detector tests that are admissable and truth serums. As the GREAT AXL ROSE OnCE SANG, "You Know where You are? You in the Jungle Baby and YOU GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!" Welcome to the jungle, welcome to the jungle It's going to bring you Dowwwwn! Hough!"

That was mature. I don't like criminals or murderers. Lie detectors are not admissible in court due to their lack of reliability. Do you really want to be accused of a crime and go to prison because someone went by a lie detector test? Truth serums only lower inhibitions and make people talk more, sort of like liquor. They are also not a reliable source. ~Kim...huge fan of GnR but hardly someone I'd use as an example for my political views. I think I give up but given my big mouth, I somehow doubt it.
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 12-22-2007, 07:23 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Merry Christmas!

Happy Kwanzaa!

Festive Festivus!

Just for you Tower. Can you get one for my Buddy. This is the funniest Skit ever. Especially the reason why he left his wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BRP65ZQPzg
Old 12-22-2007, 07:29 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Just for you Tower. Can you get one for my Buddy. This is the funniest Skit ever. Especially the reason why he left his wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BRP65ZQPzg

I forgot how darn funny that was. I love Dave Chappelle's stuff.
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 12-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy shat this thread turned "south"

Naw wut en tha tar natioun iz goin aun round hear?
Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
The person who circulated that makes no claims on its authenticity.

Fair enough. But, how do you know that what the SPLC sends out is 100% authentic?

-007=
Old 12-22-2007, 07:57 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Fair enough. But, how do you know that what the SPLC sends out is 100% authentic?

I don't. Some of the articles have been in the news so I know about their authenticity. Otherwise, I read and move on.
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 12-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
That was mature. I don't like criminals or murderers. Lie detectors are not admissible in court due to their lack of reliability. Do you really want to be accused of a crime and go to prison because someone went by a lie detector test? Truth serums only lower inhibitions and make people talk more, sort of like liquor. They are also not a reliable source. ~Kim...huge fan of GnR but hardly someone I'd use as an example for my political views. I think I give up but given my big mouth, I somehow doubt it.

I said make the lie detectors admissable. Make them take ten over the life of their appeals, added with truth serums, DNA, and other evidence and with each application administered your errors go down. I do not think Axl was giving political advice there. He was singing a song but that song is what should apply to violent criminals. They should DIIIIIEEEEEE! Hough!
Old 12-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
I forgot how darn funny that was. I love Dave Chappelle's stuff.

The guy is a comedic genius.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
I said make the lie detectors admissable. Make them take ten over the life of their appeals, added with truth serums, DNA, and other evidence and with each application administered your errors go down. I do not think Axl was giving political advice there. He was singing a song but that song is what should apply to violent criminals. They should DIIIIIEEEEEE! Hough!

You can't make the lie detector admissible if its reliability is in question. Same goes for the truth serum; its effects do the same thing a few drinks will do. I like the adage, "It is better to let ten guilty men go free than one innocent man stay." How many people have been released after years of sentencing only to find out they were innocent after DNA testing? I'm seriously not arguing with you and haven't a thing against you whatsoever...you seem nice. However, I'll always defend and debate my views. Besides, you're young. You might just change your mind later. I know I did. (that wasn't being placating or condescending either)
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World

Last edited by Karsun : 12-23-2007 at 06:21 AM.
Old 12-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You can't make the lie detector admissible if it's reliability is in question. Same goes for the truth serum; its effects do the same thing a few drinks will do. I like the adage, "It is better to let ten guilty men go free than one innocent man stay." How many people have been released after years of sentencing only to find out they were innocent after DNA testing? I'm seriously not arguing with you and haven't a thing against you whatsoever...you seem nice. However, I'll always defend and debate my views. Besides, you're young. You might just change your mind later. I know I did. (that wasn't being placating or condescending either)

this is the only wrong thing you said......
Old 12-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agriv8r
this is the only wrong thing you said......

Heh, then I'm doing pretty good. I actually try to keep my mouth shut, it's just a hard thing to do.
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 12-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
innocent after DNA testing?

You can say what you want to me. I do not hold a grudge. I may get snippy like a bitch but I have no reason to not like anyone but violent criminals.
As far as your argument, When you add failed lie detectors to truth serum to DNA to witnesses to circumstantial evidence to physical evidence, you have a stronger case than dn, witnesses, circumstantial, and physical.

The fact is The Lie Detector and Truth Serum is as good a way to prove innocence as it is guilt. The guilty don't trust it. I took one in my life for a break in at a country club and I was let go. If I passed the lie detector I would want it admitted.

The more avenues you take to prove something the less chance you have at being wrong. Once you have the physical evidence and the circumstancial evidence and witnesses, the lie detector and truth serum just wraps it up in a bow. Without it, they are still going to jail.

I would not be for basing a case on a lie detector but once the guy is on death row, I think Lie Detectors (Along with DNA and other avenues) could help us speed up the process amd get the bastard off the books asap.