H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well, the way the weather's looking, I might be stuck here in the south long enough to make it!--that is, if I don't run it in February!
Old 01-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timgco:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
I realize I'm new to this H2 group, but I was looking to go down to Yuma at the first of March this year. Drtyfn told me to check out this forum to see when everyone was going to Moab. Since I bought my new Nav system, Garmin Street Pilot, I haven't been able to go boondocking with that good old-fashioned gut wrenching feeling of "where the heck am I and, Do I even know where I'm going?" I'd love to go with other Hummer owners instead of going with the locals in their Dune Buggies. I love my air conditioning too much!! P.S. I only camp at the Ritz though. (he-he) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GREAT! Another Oregon person.
Just messin. We will be posting a private post at the end of the month with optional dates. this way no psychosor luriking tree huggers show up.

Woogy: hang in there. you'll almost have a month and half or two months notice to give your company that you will be MIA taking the best vacation of your life. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the Oregon joke, but I need to set the record straight, I'm from eastern Idaho, and I do most of my wheeling over there. I only reside in Oregon because of poor judgement on my part. Besides,I moved here because I heard the only buzz worth catchin in Colorado is a Rocky Mtn "high".

I think Moab sounds Great!! I've never been there.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Rox, how was the trip? Did you enjoy yourself?

Please post pics soon.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Rox, how was the trip? Did you enjoy yourself?

Please post pics soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Me? Why? I just ran in the back and didn't do much. First timer. Scared to death. I even had a different color H2 then.
New color = less brains. (watch yourself ) Overall, it was the best off road trip I'd ever had. I really learned a lot about what a Hummer is capable of.

Couldn't have met nicer group of people either!

What do I win?
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully not more bling...

'03 H2
Old 02-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

You gotta love her chrome jungle gym.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dochummer:
Hopefully not more bling... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam in CO:
You gotta love her chrome jungle gym. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Thanks Adam! You're my hero!

doc; Drty; I'll make sure it's nice and clean and sparkley next time. I've even added a little more bling in spite of you guyz.
H2Finally understands.
Old 02-02-2006, 03:09 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam in CO:
You gotta love her chrome jungle gym. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Thanks Adam! You're my hero!

doc; Drty; I'll make sure it's nice and clean and sparkley next time. I've even added a little more bling in spite of you guyz.
H2Finally understands. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Glad we went to the "Dark Side". It's cheaper.
Old 02-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:

H2Finally understands. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Glad we went to the "Dark Side". It's cheaper. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean the Dark ...Super Lifted, Huge wheels and tires, Drty winch bumper, fender flares, CB, giant brush guard ...side? Sounds real cheap to me!
Old 02-02-2006, 05:20 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

H2Finally understands. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to bring a couple of rolls of black tape and de-bling your rig.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you guys know that the black trims are 10x HARDER to keep clean than all the blings?
Old 02-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
H2Finally understands. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to bring a couple of rolls of black tape and de-bling your rig. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Try it, Cupcake!
Old 02-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Hummer Guru

Ipedog is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Do you guys know that the black trims are 10x HARDER to keep clean than all the blings? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's this crazy talk about keeping rims clean? Didn't you know Hummers are designed to be drty!
Old 02-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Sorry Rox but it’s a safety issue. The sun could reflect off the bling and blind another driver causing a fatal accident. We have to wrap your chrome in black non reflective materials to prevent this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh, I see. Now there are two Cupcakes.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

Ken, are you going to Moab? How long did it take from The East Coast? I'm about 2.5 hours north of you.