H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 12-25-2003, 12:56 AM

Big time water leak under driver carpet. Carpet and padding are saturated last two rainfalls. Not sure if coming in from side near sill or under frame (more likely?) Defintely not dripping from above. Any others have this eexperience. WIll bring to dealer next week.
Old 12-25-2003, 12:56 AM

Big time water leak under driver carpet. Carpet and padding are saturated last two rainfalls. Not sure if coming in from side near sill or under frame (more likely?) Defintely not dripping from above. Any others have this eexperience. WIll bring to dealer next week.
Old 12-25-2003, 01:01 AM
Hummer Professional

TBarrow is off the scale

Do you have a sunroof? if so it could come from the roof. The headliner is fiberglass and the water can drain down the window pillars. If you do have a sunroof take some silicone grease or vasaline and put it on the roof around the sunroof. I did this to pinpoint my leak. It was the drain hoses and the glued them on as the clamps did not hold them tight. My leak is gone...

Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Xenarc HID, Alcoa Wheels, Goodyear 37x12.50x17 MT/R, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, B&B Headers and exhaust, 2-7" screens in headrests with DVD player and TV Tuner.
Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2\" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Xenarc HID, Alcoa Wheels, Goodyear 37x12.50x17 MT/R, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, B&B Headers and full dual exhaust by B&B as well, ARB fridge/freezer, Full Audio upgrade.
Old 12-25-2003, 01:05 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Also check the "A" pillar on the driverside. It could be leaking in from the driverside roof light, down the a pillar, through the side of the dash and on to the carpet.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step
Old 12-26-2003, 11:53 PM

unaslob is off the scale

i would be suspicious of the front roof mast (a pillar?) it is easy... right after a good rain... just pop out the handle and take down the inside plastic piece... it will be soaked along the mast... the roof marker light is at fault..

unaslob

Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad 'tip'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX CB, Dual 4' Firestik fiberglass whips, front tinted windows, 7" Homer Simpson decal (teehee)!
Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad \'tip\'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14\" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX
Old 12-27-2003, 12:04 AM

ANTI_H2 is off the scale

This is funny, a $50K POS that eats gas and leaks. What a joke.
Old 12-27-2003, 03:36 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

That's funny anti:

The chick you live with, your momma, is $50, blows gas and leaks too. I wouldn't do her with your daddy's d&@k.

I guess you are the one load your momma should have swallowed.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 12-27-2003, 05:29 AM

FrgMstr is off the scale

Don't feed the trolls.

The only reason he is here is to get a rise out of you. If you allow him to do that, he wins. Ignore him and he will eventually go away as there will be no fun in staying.

My job: http://www.HardOCP.com
Old 12-27-2003, 01:02 PM

johnnyrako is off the scale

I had this same problem on the opposite side. I had water splaching around in my a pillar/rocker panel. They found a leak in the door tie strap.
Old 12-31-2003, 04:23 PM

Thank you for your responses. Just got back from dealer. They found leak from weatherstripping on driver side body that had become mispositioned. Replaced carpet padding. Hope this is the end of this problem