H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 02-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

You da man! Thanks buddy. I'm sold.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-04-2005, 02:43 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I need to get it. Oh, can someone who can't wire lights do it?
Old 02-04-2005, 02:46 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

Hell Ken, I identified all the wires for you. Tell ya what. Drive it here and I'll do it for you.
Old 02-04-2005, 03:08 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

True, true. Maybe I should look at it in the morning. After a glass of OJ, not Beer.
Old 02-04-2005, 03:18 AM

What I don't understand is this is sooo simple....just a $5 circuit board that senses the higher electrical load when the window/sunroof stops & then disconnects. Hummer could probably include it in the module or switch for $1.00 Go figure
Old 02-04-2005, 04:38 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job LV! Gotta get me that asap...
Old 02-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Hummer Veteran

finbox is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, I might of missed this ....but will it work on a 2004? If so I'll order one today!
Old 02-04-2005, 01:57 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by finbox:
OK, I might of missed this ....but will it work on a 2004? If so I'll order one today! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Work on any model/year
Old 02-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Hummer Professional

H2 Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all of the info LasVegas! I ordered mine this morning and if you guys have any questions call and talk to Tom at Ext. 312. He was very helpful as I told him what we were doing and he would probably have several calls from the H2 Forum.
1970 Trans Am balanced, blueprinted, ceramic headers, etc.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:48 PM

Yeah Bill, Tom's a real nice guy. Talked with him this morning & warned him he's probably going to get lot's of orders on this item. He assured me he'll keep plenty in stock for us. They appreciate our business.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Well Vegas what the heck is going on with You. The detail of instruction for this instalation is way below Your normal instruction quality. I mean You have a whole herd us of that have come to expect a much more from you. May i suggest that even though a child should be able to figure out what You have discovered for us that perhaps You post another thread to cover the install in more of a step by step to help make the job even more easy.
But, I leave it to You as to whether You can tolerate the poorer quality instruction. I'm not saying bad instruction but poorer compared to You normal level. I can live with it if You can. Many thanks for the effort to solve this problem. I ordered Mine today so I have 5 to 7 days to wait on it so that gives You time to improve the instalation directions.
Thanks for all Your effort and help!!!
I also talked to Tim he is ready for everyone.

TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LasVegas:
I've noticed some interest in the express sunroof on _some_ of the newer H2 for '03's. Here's a link to a product that may work if any are interested.

http://www.autoloc.com/detail.lasso?itemid=WC1000

Got it today, installed & works GREAT! One touch & it opens all the way. One touch & it closes. One more touch & it tilts open. Just touch anywhere while it's traveling & it stops there. Great upgrade for only $40 bucks plus shipping. Here's pics & some hints to shorten install time. Oh I need to add to the install instructions the processor is small enough to just lay inside the overhead console. Enough foam it won't rattle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-04-2005, 05:22 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Well Vegas what the heck is going on with You. The detail of instruction for this instalation is way below Your normal instruction quality. I mean You have a whole herd us of that have come to expect a much more from you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well TAZ. Maybe you better order the "Canadian" version (p/n 1000 DA) along with Dennis. Go here for info. http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=449103720 1
Old 02-04-2005, 05:40 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sfox:
.......BTW we don't have a sunroof so I have no vested interest in this.

S <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Attached Images

Old 02-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Hummer Veteran

mmayo is off the scale

THANKS!!! Ordered mine!
Old 02-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Hummer Veteran

finbox is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You, just ordered mine as well.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:41 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

OOOHH OK Vegas Now that is better. I think I can follow those instructions. I like the kind of instructions where You just rip it out and do not have to put any of back. Simplicity that's the ticket.
TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LasVegas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Well Vegas what the heck is going on with You. The detail of instruction for this instalation is way below Your normal instruction quality. I mean You have a whole herd us of that have come to expect a much more from you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well TAZ. Maybe you better order the "Canadian" version (p/n 1000 DA) along with Dennis. Go here for info. http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=449103720 1 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

Fever is off the scale

Hey LV you should ask for your money back for all the business you sent them I ordered mine today By the way GREAT job on the instructions that will help alot. Maybe you could talk to Warn
Old 02-09-2005, 07:11 PM

Anyone else got their "gadget" & installed yet? Just curious if you're as happy with it as I am.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Hummer Professional

H2 Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got mine about 5 mins. ago! I will install it tonight and let you know how it goes.
Thanks Jonahs
1970 Trans Am balanced, blueprinted, ceramic headers, etc.