H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 05-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

DRK 1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ATTENTION BUYERs

NAIL THIS MOTHER*UCKER!!!!!!!!!!! I wish the guy was close to me!!!! This AS*HOLE would wake up in a box!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 03:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

TheBoyNextDoor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash
Used your bank to "send" as in you already sent the money?? Wrong, where did you send mine?? you never even contacted me for a mailing address.....and if you already "sent" the money, why in hell would it take another week........it's been months already.........maybe you are needing one more week to get the hell out of Vegas before some folks decide to save you the postage and come collect their money in person....................

I have your address from Paypal.

Someone already got their money last night and more to follow.

Those to who are making threats, if something were to happen to me, you would be investigated along with this forum and its members involved, for the idle threats that I have been receiving me and my family.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:35 AM
Hummer Veteran

Dash is on a distinguished road

I have since moved.............it has been since Feb. after all..................IM me for my mailing address..............if you are really serious about refunding my money.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:14 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyNextDoor
Those to who are making threats, if something were to happen to me, you would be investigated along with this forum and its members involved, for the idle threats that I have been receiving me and my family.

Well what do you expect? You're basically logging in and teasing people about their refunds.

If you actually had some concern about what could happen to you or your family you'd probably have sent the refunds a long time ago. Either that, or you're biggest dumbass to come around here in a long time.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Oh, I'm so scared!
Old 05-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:

Your lucky you didn't burn me Jac*ass!!!!! You and your family would be dirt napping by now. Your an as*hole pure and F'n simple!!!! No damn excuse for what you pulled!!!! It's scum bags like you that ruin trust for Internet buyers...Do us all a favor......Take care of this sh*t!!! And go crawl back under your rock!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I'm going to rape your skull.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2co-pilot

h2co-pilot I did't you were such a skull fvckker
Old 05-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

First off, who got their money? I don't see where anyone said they'd recieved anything from you.

Secondly, LMAO!!! What a puss.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You deucebag are a true A$$HAT. Have you never heard of fraud??? There is something the FBI follows called Internet auction fraud??? And the USDJ tracks internet fraud???

Maybe you should do a little research online before you try covering your a$$ from the inevitable a$$whipping you will receive.

Here let me help you. Several parties have been prosecuted and spent jail time for exactly what you have done.

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud/internet/

You can read right????

Prosecution
The Justice Department has begun to bring a number of criminal prosecutions throughout the country against individuals and groups engaging in various types of Internet fraud. Here are some examples of federal criminal prosecutions directed at Internet fraud:
Auction and Retail Schemes Online
    • Oxford, Mississippi On August 27, 1998, a woman was sentenced in the Northern District of Mississippi to 15 months' imprisonment and $9,432 restitution on fraud charges relating to her conduct of a fraudulent scheme. The scheme involved her use of Web pages and interactive computer locations on the Internet for falsely advertising various computer hardware and software and computer accessories.
    • Philadelphia On March 2, 2000, three men were criminally charged in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania for their alleged roles in falsely offering the sale of Beanie Babies? on the Internet, and then failing to deliver the orders or sending stolen Beanie Babies? that generally were of substantially less value than the items ordered.
    • San Diego On March 6, 2000, a man pleaded guilty in the Southern District of California to mail and wire fraud in connection with his conduct of a fraudulent scheme involving Internet sales of Beanie Babies? that he never delivered.
    • Santa Ana, California On November 1, 1999, a man was sentenced in the Central District of California on mail and credit-card fraud charges to 14 months' imprisonment and $36,000 restitution, for his conduct of an Internet auction fraud that falsely offered digital cameras and laptop computers to consumers.
    • Seattle On August 6, 1999, a man pleaded guilty in the Western District of Washington to wire fraud in connection with his role in placing on various Web sites false advertisements for computer systems, for which he accepted victims' payments but which he never delivered.
    • West Palm Beach, Florida On February 12, 1999, a man was sentenced in the Southern District of Florida on wire fraud charges to six months home detention and more than $22,000 restitution, for his conduct of a fraudulent scheme in which he falsely advertised on Internet auction and retail sale Web sites computer components that he purported to have for sale, but did not have or obtain most of the merchandise he advertised.

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 05-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

06-H3 is on a distinguished road

"Seattle On August 6, 1999, a man pleaded guilty in the Western District of Washington to wire fraud in connection with his role in placing on various Web sites false advertisements for computer systems, for which he accepted victims' payments but which he never delivered."

Sub out the words "computer systems" for "hummer parts" and I'd say Douche-next-door has some worrying to do.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Hummer Veteran

I posted the same link a few days ago!! Ive been doing Internet sales for ten years!!! A$$ Clams like this should be burned F'n alive!!!! 2 1/2 months and no coin or product??? Hell even if you all get your coin back I'd still turn this SOB in!!!!! Your going to burn A$$Hole!!! I'm bringing the marsh mellows!! Who's in for the roasting!!!!!????

Last edited by DRK 1 : 05-13-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

marius is on a distinguished road

Jamie,

You asked for my address ( Lights refund) but your mailbox does not receive messages, it is too full. Clean it up so that I can send you a message

Marius
Old 05-13-2008, 04:53 AM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius
Jamie,

You asked for my address ( Lights refund) but your mailbox does not receive messages, it is too full. Clean it up so that I can send you a message

Marius

Lights refund? Anyway, the mailbox is clean. Not sure if you have the right person though.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:01 AM
Hummer Guru

jmsspratlin is on a distinguished road

FINALLY RECIEVED A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the message that was sent. It was paid through a Roger Almario's account though. I hope others get their money back as well.

"please accept this refund via hummer forum per my cousin, please post this in the forums and more refunds will be on the way.

thanks"

Cousin's email addy is: rogeralmario@gmail.com
Old 05-13-2008, 07:53 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2co-pilot

OMFG!!!!

It's a thousand times funnier if you know h2co-pilot.

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Hummer Veteran

Rene S. Nielsen is off the scale

Well I still havn't heard anything nor have I recieved the parts....

What a Lame ****er

Rene
Old 05-20-2008, 05:17 AM
Hummer Expert

[__--MUD--__] is on a distinguished road

I did get a tracking number yesterday and do see a 50lb package inbound to me coming out of vegas.

Not sure if its full of bricks or what i origionally ordered yet Delivery date is scheduled for friday.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

SteveGt is off the scale

So did you receive the parts yet?
Old 05-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Hummer Expert

[__--MUD--__] is on a distinguished road

yea, wrong ****...but I could use what I got. Atleast stuff is starting to ship.