Your point?

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

The political description that
fits you best is...

CENTRIST

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government
control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on
the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention
and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.
Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,
tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what
they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/draw.php?p=8&e=5

I relish in your disappointment

Your point cawcksucker? I am proud of that conclusion.

So sorry for you to believe that the meatspin comment was directed at you, I guess you were disappointed. Hey, I like dick too and haven't really bashed on your ubergaynez. So calm down.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Hummer Authority

BlueHUMMERH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kerry insults every man and woman in uniform

Not trying to be mean to you. I just kinda thought it was. I'm sorry, but certain members have made me a bit weary lately. I appreciate your lack of uberbashing.
Old 11-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
We can't pull out of Iraq, even the dems know that. The country would fall into dispair and civil war. Iran would then be the big bully on the corner and really start to fck things up. Hell, Al-Q is going nuts wanting us to leave so they can get in there again and build up.

When the President and the House are of the same party, it's typical for that party to loss seats during mid-term elections. It's been that way for decades.

We better vote Republican Tuesday. We sure as hell don't want the dems in there. Have any of you heard some of the crap they want to do? Sh!t, it's scary. Bye-bye tax cuts, hello hearings, payback for Clinton's impeachment, Nancy Pelosi, reduction in Iraqi personel when the Generals say we have barely enough now, the list goes on....

That will become Speaker of teh House.

Simply can't happen.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Hummer Veteran

usmcman001 is on a distinguished road

Dennis I honestly think your a COCK sucker...You dont have the ****ing balls to go over there do you...PRICK! Your buddy thinks he deserves those purple hearts!!! LOL I personally know many Marines and Soldiers that have been wounded and not said a damn thing because they wanted to stay in the fight with there brothers. You have no clue what is going on in Iraq except what CNN says. All bull****. 90 Percent of the troops want to be there and have personally seen troops buy toys, books, and anything else to help the young generation evolve into the great nation we are. I agree Saddam is gone but that was the very beginning of the long process to help this nation. Think if we left tomorrow the country would go to **** in a few years and about 8-10 years we would be back doing the same ****. Thats why we have to stay and help this country. Dennis STFU and go cry to all your pussy friends about this...
Old 11-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcman001
Dennis I honestly think your a COCK sucker...You dont have the ****ing balls to go over there do you...PRICK! Your buddy thinks he deserves those purple hearts!!! LOL I personally know many Marines and Soldiers that have been wounded and not said a damn thing because they wanted to stay in the fight with there brothers. You have no clue what is going on in Iraq except what CNN says. All bull****. 90 Percent of the troops want to be there and have personally seen troops buy toys, books, and anything else to help the young generation evolve into the great nation we are. I agree Saddam is gone but that was the very beginning of the long process to help this nation. Think if we left tomorrow the country would go to **** in a few years and about 8-10 years we would be back doing the same ****. Thats why we have to stay and help this country. Dennis STFU and go cry to all your pussy friends about this...

Love the bravado! Just love it!

When you get your fake e-toughness under control maybe what I say will soak into your thick skull.

I've always been Pro American, Pro Military and Pro Pussy. I'm just not Pro Bush. Get it Mr. I'matoughtalkerbutlovetheoccasionalpenisinmymouth? One of the reasons I drive a Hummer is because I support the American machine.

You won't win any football games when your QB is a moron. Bush is a moron. Kerry is a moron. You guys are without a leader and you must pray your choices are better in 2008.

And yes I still believe it true that the majority of your youth use the military because they can't afford the costs of higher education. So what? I found Kerry's joke to ring true. Don't start flapping like a c(_)nt because the "Joke" offends you. F(_)cking flower.

Like Vietnam, like Somalia, Iraq will leave the USA looking weak if they stay any longer and waste American lives. It will be another Chechnya.

Support the troops. Question the leadership.
I have no desire to see my American friends get hurt because their leader was an idiot. Does that make me a bad person?

Hell, don't bother trying to convince me, I'm Canadian. Try and convince the other 60% of Americans that feel my way.

The Democrats will have the house majority when the ballots are counted. Hello? Does that tell you something? Welcome to the minority.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Hummer Professional

mountainbiker is on a distinguished road

Old 11-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Banned

daver is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Love the bravado! Just love it!

When you get your fake e-toughness under control maybe what I say will soak into your thick skull.

I've always been Pro American, Pro Military and Pro Pussy. I'm just not Pro Bush. Get it Mr. I'matoughtalkerbutlovetheoccasionalpenisinmymouth? One of the reasons I drive a Hummer is because I support the American machine.

You won't win any football games when your QB is a moron. Bush is a moron. Kerry is a moron. You guys are without a leader and you must pray your choices are better in 2008.

And yes I still believe it true that the majority of your youth use the military because they can't afford the costs of higher education. So what? I found Kerry's joke to ring true. Don't start flapping like a c(_)nt because the "Joke" offends you. F(_)cking flower.

Like Vietnam, like Somalia, Iraq will leave the USA looking weak if they stay any longer and waste American lives. It will be another Chechnya.

Support the troops. Question the leadership.
I have no desire to see my American friends get hurt because their leader was an idiot. Does that make me a bad person?

Hell, don't bother trying to convince me, I'm Canadian. Try and convince the other 60% of Americans that feel my way.

The Democrats will have the house majority when the ballots are counted. Hello? Does that tell you something? Welcome to the minority.
Wow!! Canadians really are stupid! DennisAJC is a moron with absolutely no credibility!
Old 11-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

Great an AE!

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Great an AE!
Yep, but you are still an idiot Dennis
Old 11-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by daver
Yep, but you are still an idiot Dennis

Hiding behind an AE on the internet. Sweet. RAAARRR!!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hiding behind an AE on the internet. Sweet. RAAARRR!!!!!
A bit hiding I guess. You made my real me go way Dennis because I won't shut up. I guess the real me was way too much for you! LMFAO

But you are wrong on this particular issue (why I posted)

Gonna come back with a tomato plant thing you unbelievable scumbag?
Old 11-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Hummer Professional

Scouts Out is an unknown quantity at this point

I think as we debate, and in some cases ban people, on this subject... we miss the one person we could blame for the biggest failures in the war. Rumsfield. GEN Eric K. Shinseki told Rumsfild the number of troops he needed to win the war and the number he needed to keep the peace. Rumsfield went on tv and called him an idiot ad promptly pulled a general out of retirement who would agree with him and made him the Army cheif of staff. When we got into to Iraq, Rumsfield promptly had the Iraqi Army disbanded even though the Army recommended he not. His arrogacne is only matched by his total ignorance of military history. His failure to listen to the recomedation of his commanders probably was the biggest single failure of the entire war. Let us not forget his infamous "you fight with the army you brung" quote he told the guardsmen who were upset they were not completely equipped to MTOE (ad was prompted by a ewspaper reporter to say it).

Superior Blue, Adventure Package, Roof mounted off road lights, Auto, 6 Disk Monsoon with XM, Brush Guard, Tire Cover, Husky mud flaps, flat steps, black fuel door.

Other Cars.....

1980 Triumph TR8 3.5 litre V8
Old 11-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by daver
A bit hiding I guess. You made my real me go way Dennis because I won't shut up. I guess the real me was way too much for you! LMFAO

But you are wrong on this particular issue (why I posted)

Gonna come back with a tomato plant thing you unbelievable scumbag?

Thank-you

Now enjoy your banning.

My Video Collectionez

Old 11-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHUMMERH2
Your point?

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

The political description that
fits you best is...

CENTRIST

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government
control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on
the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention
and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.
Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,
tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what
they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz-score/draw.php?p=8&e=5

I relish in your disappointment

The test is meaningless to me: http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...813#post243813
Old 11-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouts Out
I think as we debate, and in some cases ban people, on this subject... we miss the one person we could blame for the biggest failures in the war. Rumsfield. GEN Eric K. Shinseki told Rumsfild the number of troops he needed to win the war and the number he needed to keep the peace. Rumsfield went on tv and called him an idiot ad promptly pulled a general out of retirement who would agree with him and made him the Army cheif of staff. When we got into to Iraq, Rumsfield promptly had the Iraqi Army disbanded even though the Army recommended he not. His arrogacne is only matched by his total ignorance of military history. His failure to listen to the recomedation of his commanders probably was the biggest single failure of the entire war. Let us not forget his infamous "you fight with the army you brung" quote he told the guardsmen who were upset they were not completely equipped to MTOE (ad was prompted by a ewspaper reporter to say it).

Don't forget that we would have had another 40,000 troops from the start if the Turkish Parliament had not betrayed us at the last minute. Also, while the words used may not have been dimplomatic, we do generally have to fight wars with what we have. Yeah, I know more stuff would save more lives, but, in reality, we can only go so far. If every soldier or Marine had his way, we would have a combined force of 3,000,000 troops to fight an army of 200,000, and each soldier would have their own fully supplied automated M-1 Abrams main battle tank, and each one of those would be supported by two F-22 Raptors, three Apache helos, five F-18 Hornets, and two artillery batteries. Not feasible. We have, by far, the best supplied military in the world, and it's getting better. Asking for much more seems a little picky.
Old 11-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 11-04-2006, 03:58 AM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything has gotten lost over the last couple of years. It takes more than one man in the US to say I am going to invade a country. It took more than just that one vote. Everyone saying that the President mislead the country in why we went to war. That is a bunch of bullshlt. Congress saw the same intelligence the President saw and if they saw the need to remove a evil little man from power then there must have been something there. All of this political bullshlt makes me sick. Do not use me, my brothers and sisters as fuel for you to try and win a fvcking election. I am busy, I have work to do trying to help rebuild a country so leave us the fvck alone.

Concerning education. Right there are many people that cannot afford higher education but there are standards that one must meet before being allowed to join the miliatary. We have standards in the military so if you are "Ding, Fries ready" look somewhere else because you will be turned away at the door. Yep some people slip through the cracks but it is my job as a SNCO to help that individual succeed and if it is deemed that this person does not fit the mold then there is a process to help them out of the military. We have jobs for smart people and the not so smart people.

Now on about the leadership. The only decission of the US Government that I have to follow is going to a country that smells like ass it is not the decision of one person but a group of people. Other than that it is the tactical Ground Commander that I have to follow. He is the one that is making the tactical decisions within the country. He is the one that determines which raid and patrol we go on. But again it is not really one person that makes all of the decisions. When options are provided there are usually a couple of different COAs provided.

They need to quite using us for politcal purposes we are busy right now working bigger issues. So if there is a problem with education in the country do something about fixing it instead of making fvcking ridiculous jokes about it. Thanks for saying that you are proud that you have not done anything about making the country a better place by making smarter citizens. So other than that
Attached Images

2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Last edited by GLBLWARMR : 11-04-2006 at 04:07 AM.
Old 11-04-2006, 04:15 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

We can't pull out of Iraq, even the dems know that. The country would fall into dispair and civil war. Iran would then be the big bully on the corner and really start to fck things up. Hell, Al-Q is going nuts wanting us to leave so they can get in there again and build up.

When the President and the House are of the same party, it's typical for that party to loss seats during mid-term elections. It's been that way for decades.

We better vote Republican Tuesday. We sure as hell don't want the dems in there. Have any of you heard some of the crap they want to do? Sh!t, it's scary. Bye-bye tax cuts, hello hearings, payback for Clinton's impeachment, Nancy Pelosi, reduction in Iraqi personel when the Generals say we have barely enough now, the list goes on....
Old 11-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Hummer Guru

wpage is on a distinguished road

Support the troops. Dump the politico's...
(John 3:16)
2006 H3 Slate Blue,Header,Jacked,CAI,Toyo35's,HHO.
Priors...
Explorer
Commander
71 Vette
You Name it!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP

Keep your fingers crossed: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...501075_pf.html