Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 09-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does your HUMMER Dealer read ELCOVA????

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe
Dammit -

You gave me up!!!
Sorry.

So, tell me about your daughter.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Uh, all this banter on this thread really helps me make my point.....NOT!!! fukkers
Old 09-21-2006, 01:50 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Uh, all this banter on this thread really helps me make my point.....NOT!!! fukkers
So Bebe, what did you have for dinner? We had sgetti and meatballs.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:37 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still cooking, Baked Chikin with Asparagus and Baby Red Potatoes....

STOP IT!!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:51 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
STOP IT!!!!
Bebe when mad:
Mad Bebe
Old 09-21-2006, 03:55 AM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
Bebe when mad:
Mad Bebe

FAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that hurt mah ears!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 09-21-2006, 05:16 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDWH
Good point Detective Fstop!!!!!!!....bebe whose yo AE?

She's Donkey Kong and Frankenstein.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:42 AM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If you're not logged in you don't show. She wasn't logged in, copied it, edited it and then logged in to post. Otherwise her name would have shown up with or without an (*) next to it.

Good detective work Ken, glad you're keeping us safe
Old 09-21-2006, 06:32 AM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Bebe when mad:
Mad Bebe

Old 09-21-2006, 09:36 AM
Hummer Professional

31_bandits is on a distinguished road

i've wondered if my dealer has ever checked the forums. I mentioned the existence of forums to them and they asked what those were like, we talked about it for about 1.4 microseconds, they made some internet jokes and i drank alot of coffee.

I would guess that if they ever visited, its just once or somethign for a second, and then they forgot it had ever existed.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Great point, partner.

Hey Agrv8r. Cards Saturday night if you want to come by.
WILL CALL YOU

Oh sorry. Yes, mine reads it.
YES I DO!!
Old 09-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31_bandits
they made some internet jokes

It's always comforting to have guys work on your $50K rig that don't know anything about this new-fangled thing called the "internet".
Old 09-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Hummer Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Hummer
It's always comforting to have guys work on your $50K rig that don't know anything about this new-fangled thing called the "internet".

Yeah, this part of the country isn't going to be voted most likely to be found on myspace. Maybe it should be even more comforting if i have managed to spend alot more than that.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Hummer Professional

dislcaimer:

dear dealer,

(i mean this). thanks for all the support. for finding ways to get all the kinky chrome nad paint done, and for not complaining when i scratched some of it off my truck and mauled some of the factory finish.

thanks for far above and beyond work from the service department and managment during the 4,318 different inquiries about modifying the truck and the ramifications of the same. And for sending a truck and trailer far, far away to get the truck i wanted, and thanks for not taking my offer when i offered to let you guys do that one thing w/o bad feelings after that one weekend... And thanks to the accessories/custom shop for basically helping me do whatever on a moments notice if i can't get something apart or whatever and never billing me for it.

if you send a comment card i'll call Hummer personally and tell them all of the above and more. That is not lip service, and i honestly do consider myself lucky to have bought my truck from you guys.

and thanks for having good coffee and not complaining when i stop by just to fill my mug.

disclaimer of disclaimer:

all that noted, i have still bought/am buying a whole crapload of vehicles, and will still throw an unholy fit not suitable for public viewing if need be.

that is all.

Last edited by 31_bandits : 09-21-2006 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Dealer,

Thank you for charging me 10 times more than any of your service or parts should cost. I sincerely appreicate getting raped on price and turnaround time. I would like to offer a special thank you for treating me like a trailer park trash when I come to the dealership in shorts and a t-shirt.

Many times my wife and I have discused how funny and exhilarating it is when we know more about TSBS, design problems, and fluid change intervals than you do. One of the things I really appreciate is when you've said you lubed all 10 zerk ports. You and I both know that the 11th one is hard to get to and not really worth the bother. I know that as a customer I don't really need to know about the silly little things that are inconvenient for you to do. Thanks for not bending over backwards.

I must say that your service hours of operation are truly admirable. I can see that you are giving your mechanics a proper work/life balance by not requiring them to work at times that are convenient to customers. I'd hate to see people working after 5 pm or on weekends. Let those guys who can afford Hummers take a half day off to get their fuel filter changed.

Finally, I appreciate your ability to short cut proper fixes in order to get my vehicle back to me quickly within a week or two. It seems like every one wants to "do it right" these days, but not you. Who needs to get to the bottom of a strange noise or vibration when you can simply say "we didn't hear anything". Life is short and I commend your adherence to a "hands off" policy when it doesn't have an impact to your bottom line.

P.S. Keep up the butt-kissing when were complain a little bit. We know you don't mean it, nor will you really do anything to address our concerns. But it feels really good so please don't stop.

Sincerely,
Your Loyal Customer
Old 09-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Dear Dealer,

Thank you for charging me 10 times more than any of your service or parts should cost. I sincerely appreicate getting raped on price and turnaround time. I would like to offer a special thank you for treating me like a trailer park trash when I come to the dealership in shorts and a t-shirt.

Many times my wife and I have discused how funny and exhilarating it is when we know more about TSBS, design problems, and fluid change intervals than you do. One of the things I really appreciate is when you've said you lubed all 10 zerk ports. You and I both know that the 11th one is hard to get to and not really worth the bother. I know that as a customer I don't really need to know about the silly little things that are inconvenient for you to do. Thanks for not bending over backwards.

I must say that your service hours of operation are truly admirable. I can see that you are giving your mechanics a proper work/life balance by not requiring them to work at times that are convenient to customers. I'd hate to see people working after 5 pm or on weekends. Let those guys who can afford Hummers take a half day off to get their fuel filter changed.

Finally, I appreciate your ability to short cut proper fixes in order to get my vehicle back to me quickly within a week or two. It seems like every one wants to "do it right" these days, but not you. Who needs to get to the bottom of a strange noise or vibration when you can simply say "we didn't hear anything". Life is short and I commend your adherence to a "hands off" policy when it doesn't have an impact to your bottom line.

P.S. Keep up the butt-kissing when were complain a little bit. We know you don't mean it, nor will you really do anything to address our concerns. But it feels really good so please don't stop.

Sincerely,
Your Loyal Customer

I could not have said it any better myself!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 09-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Hummer Professional

WRT Co's post:

to add to it (thanks for the reminder):

dear dealer,

competitive quotes for installing a front locker are <50% of your quote. However, i'm not going to contest this per our discussion. But i'm not overly happy about it.

To counter that, thanks for treating me like royalty even though i basically always show up completely befouled and in clothes not fit for a trailer court. (its work-time, after all, and i tend to get messy)
Old 09-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Dear Dealer,

Sincerely,
Your Loyal Customer

My dealer ramp hummer said on a oil change they lube all hinges and grease all fittings.
I started to do my own oil changes(switched to mobil 1) and I noticed they never lubed the hinges e brake, trans cable ect?also there are no grease fittings on the H3 so how could they tell me they greased them if they dont exist.

And most important my brake noise(groan) when comming to a stop is normal Yeh maybe normal for a train comming to a stop,why are they idiots.
I feel I know more then them about the H3 and basic mechanic stuff .
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourfourto
And most important my brake noise(groan) when comming to a stop is normal Yeh maybe normal for a train comming to a stop,why are they idiots.
Ohhhhhh roflol!!! So true. When he (service dept) told me that I began laughing, thinking he was making a joke about the noise being 'normal for H3's'. But then I saw he wasn't laughing. I think he thought I bought it... until I went to another dealer's service dept. By the way, fourfourto, as of today, I have driven 1,432 miles since the other dealer fixed my 'groan'. Knock on wood, the groan hasn't returned.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

Lean Machine is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkzilla
I think my parts dept does from Sewell

A service advisor with Sewell in Dallas told me about the Elcova Hummer Forums. I later checked out the site and became a member

\'08 H2 Lux White SUT with Sedona interior - SOLD

\'08 H2 Lux White SUT with Sedona interior and 6'' Fabtech Lift