Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 10-20-2005, 10:36 PM

4churchill is off the scale

The Church is on the prowl

Disgusted by my inability to find a suitable companion anywhere on the West Coast I have resorted to asking for your help. As verified by HIHUMMER I am not a stalker nor any other form of low-life individual. At 20 years old I am quickly ascending the ladder at a 5-brand General Motors dealership, already obtaining a position of Sales Manager. I plan to in the next several years open my own dealership. I am Jewish, from New York, and the son of Doctor. I belong to a magnificant Country Club, and love playing golf. Aside form my work at the delaership I also own a business brokering High-End and Exotic vehicles. Age plays a minimal part as I prefer older women. I am fully aware of the beating I am going to receive from DRTY, Dennis and the others for posting this, but since leaving NY full time I have been about as successful at finding a woman, as the Knicks have been at winning an NBA championship in the last decade. I know there has to be someone out there....and I promise, I only wear that dreadful bowtie on days I am dealing with customers from my web site, as it is a marketing ploy.

THAT IS ALL

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 10:36 PM

Disgusted by my inability to find a suitable companion anywhere on the West Coast I have resorted to asking for your help. As verified by HIHUMMER I am not a stalker nor any other form of low-life individual. At 20 years old I am quickly ascending the ladder at a 5-brand General Motors dealership, already obtaining a position of Sales Manager. I plan to in the next several years open my own dealership. I am Jewish, from New York, and the son of Doctor. I belong to a magnificant Country Club, and love playing golf. Aside form my work at the delaership I also own a business brokering High-End and Exotic vehicles. Age plays a minimal part as I prefer older women. I am fully aware of the beating I am going to receive from DRTY, Dennis and the others for posting this, but since leaving NY full time I have been about as successful at finding a woman, as the Knicks have been at winning an NBA championship in the last decade. I know there has to be someone out there....and I promise, I only wear that dreadful bowtie on days I am dealing with customers from my web site, as it is a marketing ploy.

THAT IS ALL

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">If you can't find any women in the Bay area then you might as well /yourself now.</span>
Old 10-20-2005, 10:40 PM

DRTY....I know you know some people out here...hook a brutha up!!!! BTW: Have you ever eaten at the BUCKEYE out here in Marin?

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:

Oh yeah, and I still have my "baby fat".

THAT IS ALL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fissed
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2005, 10:41 PM

Linda_Sterling is off the scale

You're such a pig.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:41 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
For the record 4Churchill was a perfect gentleman. Any lady that snaggs him up is gonna be a very lucky girl! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 10:42 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww....churchie, that is so cute. At twenty years old you have some incredible goals. Another great quality.

I'll keep my eye out for you
Old 10-20-2005, 10:42 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:

Oh yeah, and I still have my "baby fat".

THAT IS ALL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fissed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey I actually didn't have the "insulation" as a child...It's a more recent acquisition post my knee injury when I had to stop playing hockey

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 10:43 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Linda_Sterling:
You're such a pig. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Muah? Or DRTY?

Or both?

Pig seems to be your new favorite word.....

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 10:44 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
Awww....churchie, you are so damn cute. At twenty years old you have some incredible goals. Another great quality.

I'll keep my eye out for you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank ya much!!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

You left out the fact you're a Devils fan, definite turn on!

Stacy
Old 10-20-2005, 10:54 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devilsfan:
You left out the fact you're a Devils fan, definite turn on!

Stacy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Hummer Guru

DRTY....I know you know some people out here...hook a brutha up!!!! BTW: Have you ever eaten at the BUCKEYE out here in Marin? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My second favorite place after Scomas.....Buckeye Steakhouse......MMMMM. Good taste!
Old 10-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
For the record 4Churchill was a chubby gentleman. Any lady that snaggs him up is gonna be a very flat girl! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're sounding very desperate. Girls smell that & flop sweat.
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Aside form my work at the delaership I also own a business brokering High-End and Exotic vehicles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You and I might have something in common! Do you know....

This guy
Old 10-20-2005, 11:01 PM

Of course I have heard of him!!! And they bought an H2 from our delaership when we had the previous owners.....

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 11:02 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
DRTY....I know you know some people out here...hook a brutha up!!!! BTW: Have you ever eaten at the BUCKEYE out here in Marin? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My second favorite place after Scomas.....Buckeye Steakhouse......MMMMM. Good taste! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sat at a table next to Bill Gates and Warren Buffet last week there. I'm going for dinner tonight...can't wait!

I love scomas too, but only the one at the pier, not the knock-off in Sausalito!!!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Hummer Guru

Of course I have heard of him!!! And they bought an H2 from our delaership when we had the previous owners..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's an excellent contact to have in the high end business.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:05 PM

do you know him?

www.HUMMERNut.net