Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 10-21-2005, 01:07 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Church. He has always been a favorite of mine. Very smart and mature for his age
as well...and piercing sexy eyes.
Attached Images

Old 10-21-2005, 03:01 AM

4churchill is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I like Church. He has always been a favorite of mine. Very smart and mature for his age
as well...and piercing sexy eyes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks CP......

hopefully this thread can get back on track!!!!!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-21-2005, 03:11 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
There have been some straaaaaaaaaaange threads on here - but this one takes the cake. This is the funniest goddam thing I've ever read. Of course, I have a date with Jennifer the wang equipped troll this weekend, so what the fawk do I know? So far all I know is that she has a great sense of humor.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the announcement, Sean!! Now I'm going to find some physcho in Hollywierd to meet with you!!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 10-21-2005, 03:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Thanks CP......

hopefully this thread can get back on track!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya Church. You're sessy.

OOOOPS! WRONG AE!

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-21-2005, 03:26 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

A super spicy donut!
Old 10-21-2005, 03:27 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:

Thanks CP......

hopefully this thread can get back on track!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya Church. You're sessy.

OOOOPS! WRONG AE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-21-2005, 03:50 AM
Banned

Dan Rather is an unknown quantity at this point

Mature as in fat & smart as in dopey. How can you see his eyes past his bloated cheeks?
And aren't you married, you filthy tramp?
Old 10-21-2005, 02:15 PM

That is all

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, look at Churchy's shoes!
Old 10-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Hummer Professional

H2_SUT_SC is off the scale

Tell me you didn't just post your picture on the Internet - especially for all these yahoos to get a hold of.

Your solution to getting a chick lies in one word - myspace
Old 10-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

xburbman is off the scale

This is merely a friendly suggestion: Consider Online Singles agencies. Yes, there are good ones and bad ones. When I was your age, I never would have considered it but after I thought about it, it made perfect sense. I have met many beautiful, quality, driven and successful women through two that I joined. I am now engaged to be married next June to a woman I met online. 1 of my close friends is married to a woman he met online. If your looking for MILF's and just fun....it places you in a quality rich zone. Enjoy the journey...all of life is negotiable until you get married...just a joke <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
The Church is on the prowl

Disgusted by my inability to find a suitable companion anywhere on the West Coast I have resorted to asking for your help. As verified by HIHUMMER I am not a stalker nor any other form of low-life individual. At 20 years old I am quickly ascending the ladder at a 5-brand General Motors dealership, already obtaining a position of Sales Manager. I plan to in the next several years open my own dealership. I am Jewish, from New York, and the son of Doctor. I belong to a magnificant Country Club, and love playing golf. Aside form my work at the delaership I also own a business brokering High-End and Exotic vehicles. Age plays a minimal part as I prefer older women. I am fully aware of the beating I am going to receive from DRTY, Dennis and the others for posting this, but since leaving NY full time I have been about as successful at finding a woman, as the Knicks have been at winning an NBA championship in the last decade. I know there has to be someone out there....and I promise, I only wear that dreadful bowtie on days I am dealing with customers from my web site, as it is a marketing ploy.

THAT IS ALL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

Church
come down to the beach, single women run loose down here. Kinda like shooting fish in a barrel
Old 10-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">all of life is negotiable until you get married </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have heard such things, I guess once you get incarcerated into the institution, you are pretty much as the will of the warden
Old 10-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">all of life is negotiable until you get married </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have heard such things, I guess once you get incarcerated into the institution, you are pretty much as the will of the warden </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gotta say, but I disagree. Negotiations are a HUGE part of marriage. Remember...marriage is just legal form of prostitution...and..I'm okay with that.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:

I have heard such things, I guess once you get incarcerated into the institution, you are pretty much as the will of the warden </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gotta say, but I disagree. Negotiations are a HUGE part of marriage. Remember...marriage is just legal form of prostitution...and..I'm okay with that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Can we pretend to be married and negotiate for some anal from you? You would disagree- it's the female way.

Online dating = lame, no skill, prepackaged, weak genetic traits & no fun.
Go learn to bring down your own big game. I got tired of doinking the interns here at CBS decades ago. Try to convert a lesbian for the big thrill.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:11 PM

Linda_Sterling is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
I gotta say, but I disagree. Negotiations are a HUGE part of marriage. Remember...marriage is just legal form of prostitution...and..I'm okay with that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SLUT
Old 10-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Hummer Veteran

HeimenHummer is off the scale

DAMN!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Linda_Sterling:

GAPING HOLE SLUT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amended
Old 10-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Linda_Sterling:

SLUT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BITCH.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

SLUT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

jeez, someone forget their bi-Polar meds today!!
Attached Images

69 Chevelle SS