Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > General Hummer Talk > Off-Roading

Old 03-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Hummer Professional

Crash ? is on a distinguished road
Default Superlift, Hot Springs, March 31

Just thought I'd toss this out there and see if anyone else is interested... Gonna go hang out and meet up with some other folks and play a bit..

Supposed to be a Hummer Happening going on that weekend, so there should be.. MAY be... quite a few Hummers in the Ozark hills that day...
Old 03-15-2007, 03:59 AM
Hummer Professional

Hunner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Superlift, Hot Springs, March 31

That really sounds cool. I think I will go.
Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Hummer Professional

raptorman53 is on a distinguished road

Is the ride just on the 31st? I really would like to go. I have two free passes burning a hole in my console.

Black Sheep Hummer Squadron
Old 03-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Hummer Professional

Crash ? is on a distinguished road

Yeah.. 31st Will drive over after work on the 30th and head back towards Memphis on the 1st..

There's actually a Hummer Happening there that day.. Hunner was contacted about being a trail guide.. A few others (maybe) and myself are just crashing the party..
Old 03-22-2007, 09:58 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

In past there are usually around 7 Hummers of some model there for Hummer Happening. I think once it had 10 or 12. There were some out of state visiting the area and found out about it the year of 10 or 12. I think they do not mind if You just show up. It is a Hummer deal and want all to have fun and feel welcome. It is a nice place with different degrees of difficulty. There is likely to be dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and big 4x4 trucks around. Some have asked is the place owned by the actual Superlift company and that would be a YES. They sometimes have Superlift rep there to answer questions about lifting Your rig. I have heard that they will offer a large discount on products if purchased or ordered while at the event.
I hope info is still acurate and helpful.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-22-2007, 01:08 PM
Hummer Veteran

errett is on a distinguished road

Who is holding the Hummer Happening? Is it Landers?

I have not seen an invite, but I may call the dealership today. They told us there would be one in March/April down there after the last Happening they had at the dealership last year.

E

2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8
2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i
Old 03-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by errett
Who is holding the Hummer Happening? Is it Landers?

I have not seen an invite, but I may call the dealership today. They told us there would be one in March/April down there after the last Happening they had at the dealership last year.

E

I got my invite in the mail today and the Lander's Hummer Happening is on 4/14 at the Superlift park.

Are you guys still planning on being there next weekend? I may make the trip down myself.

2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i
Old 03-29-2007, 06:10 AM
Hummer Professional

Hunner is on a distinguished road

The one this weekend is Orr from two dealers. One in Texarkana and one in Shreveport. Landers changed from the 7th to the 14th after they figured out some people would rather hunt Easter eggs. I think Landers lost my sheet where you rate them so I never get an invite. You would think giving them a bunch of money I would have qualified. Funny when they show up and Im the trail guide!! Maybe they will put me on the list.
Come on I want to meet any other off road Hummers. I went to the Happening at the dealer that was fish and shrimp. It looked like I was the only one with a dirty H3.
Attached Images

Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.

Last edited by Hunner : 03-29-2007 at 06:23 AM.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunner
The one this weekend is Orr from two dealers. One in Texarkana and one in Shreveport. Landers changed from the 7th to the 14th after they figured out some people would rather hunt Easter eggs. I think Landers lost my sheet where you rate them so I never get an invite. You would think giving them a bunch of money I would have qualified. Funny when they show up and Im the trail guide!! Maybe they will put me on the list.
Come on I want to meet any other off road Hummers. I went to the Happening at the dealer that was fish and shrimp. It looked like I was the only one with a dirty H3.

Didn't make it down yesterday, ended up at Home Depot getting new doors for the house. I will be down there on 4/14. Anybody else planning on going?

E

2012 BMW X5 xDrive50i
Old 04-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

errett

If You were at the Landers place in Benton last year in April for the get together with a show and shine You would have seen My custom H2 there.
It was the stealth grey and custom paint. The huge subs in the back where the exterior paint scheme rolled into the inside when rear hatch door was up. We had the 12" TOUCHSCREEN in the dash. Had a reverse cowl hood scoop with a supercharger that looked like none You have ever seen before and most likely will not see one again. It took allot of pain and man hours to get the SC to look like it does. We had shaved the side markers and hid the new flush LED's under a ghost paint theme along with the rear shaved. 90's model Fleetwood Caddilac tail lights. People go nuts when the see the rear of the H2. They just keep asking us to tell them how we did it. We tell them come and pay for the conversion and then find out. We do have to hold back on how to on our account but, for sponsor who furnished some equipment and we have tech articles to do for them this year. I'm glad this year is the last we owe any sponsors anything unless one comes up with something we would really like to do.

Anyway hope we can catch You at an event this year. If I do not get to go Dragon will take the rig for Me. If You go to any of the major in state shows see if You spot us as we try to be at as many as we can for the sponsors. PM me if you see a show You will attend and if I'm not going I'll tell Dragon You may come by so he will be looking for You. Also Dragon will be having his 3rd annual custom car show and sound competiton in early June, i think, in Conway.

I'm hoping some other rides of any make will step up there game. While we were building my H2 in 2005 and into 2006 it appeared like the people that normally brought the Navigators and Escalades were hearing and some that came by the shop got discouraged. Some of the regulars did not show up to compete into 2006. But, to be fair we built my H2 to be a national competeing ride and we still are not there yet. We need to do some paint work yet to correct some things that a body guy that was leaving Dragons employment did some sabotage that would not even be caught at the local level but, to take it to a DUB show or some others of the level a good judge would catch the problem. No one else that looks it over can see it but, a good painter like orangecrush one of Our forum Buds would see it.

Well anyway hope i get well enough to get to catch You at a show. If You let me know if you decide to catch a show in Little Rock I will just have Dragon come and get me so i can be there if i'm not better by then that is to get myself there.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges