H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 01-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Wheelin is ok now. Blingtard is still, and always will be, a teenage knob playing with his mom's computer while wearing her undies.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I misspoke. I meant MyToy2 is ok. Wheelin is still unknown. Blingtard is definitely a bucket of mop water from a gay bathhouse after a fisting party.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:12 AM

NuckinFuts is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
nice ride Sean! how long have you had a Bosshoss? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks VTSTOMPER,
I've had a few Bosses since '98, this one in the picture is one of two '01's that my father and I basically bought the rolling chasis from the factory and did all the custom work ourselves. His was identical with a inverted paint shcems from mine. But due to a new little mad cow in the family we sold them about two to three months ago along with my wife's Boss Hoss trike. Just never had time to ride anymore beeing a family man. As soon as my daughter can hold on I'll get me another one, and when that time come I'm going with an aluminum block.

Sean
Old 01-05-2005, 01:26 AM

NuckinFuts is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jenn69:
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">are these digital camera pics, i do like the color allthough it looks green not beige(desert sand) i much rather perfer my sage green metalic h2</span> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, these are digital pics, they really dont' show the true color. I didn't like this color at first, but when I went to the dealership and compared them I really got hooked. It is pretty much a gold, with a hint of green. Maybe is was just a good change for me from white diamond.

Sean
Old 01-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Sean if I remember right You are not to far from Fayetville. Maybe You, Joseph, and I could arrange a get together for lunch or maybe We could get Joseph to get us some tickets to Razorback Basketball and meet early before game and eat shoot the bull.
OH by the way Wed. night I was coming down a small state highway in My pickup and a man coming from the other direction had a calf jump out of the black and He hit it and spun it into My front end. I was able to cut and as he was trying to raise up My bumper caught Him in the temporal region and went down. I turned around and pulled My glock to finish calf off if it was still breathing but it was finished with My hit from bumper. No damage to My second Love and no damage to me but the other guy took the full force of the hit and hurt His truck bad. What really made Me mad is that the large calves were not tagged in ear or tatooed in the lip for ID perpous's. This poor guy had an older truck and took good care of it by appearance. It scared His wife and daughter to death. You could tell He just could not run out and have bumper replaced etc. i told Him i know the area and i will go looking and see thurs. if I can find owner. The other calf would not leave it so we chased it off to see where it went. We'll It took off into a pitch black running across a sweet potatoe field. If We can get to owner State trooper said he can collect but we got to find them first. One nice thing about having been a rice farmer most of My life and then retiring is I know most everyone who has cows. If I can find the little buddy calf I'll recognise it. Well did not mean to get off topic but thought it was interestng.
PM Me and let me know if interested in get together. I like the eat and basketball game at UofA myself but I'm easy to please if since Joseph and You probably know more about that area of Arkansas than i do. I only go up there when We have an NIT softball tourney or the big Don Glass invitational. We'll go upa couple days in advance and play gold for 2 days. By the time for first game We wore out. I try to tell them but I play with kids half my age and thy thik they know better until it starts gig bad and they start asking what do We need to do "DADYLUV" which is evryones nickname for me and on h2 plate. No mater how young i was I have always been the oldest guy on the team, so therfore the kids on team stated this nickame 10 years when i as healthy and pitching.
Well I'm very proud for You!!!
It is supposed to be sunny here friday for first time in well since i joined national Club
and plan on taking some pictues so I can show off my girl. The blingers will appreciate i hope I have done good job and that the hardcore off roaders will accept it and like it for the art I feel I'm trying to paint like on a canvas, it is just My way of expresing Myself. But i tell You it is a great feeling to hear names called up for the different place's and Mine has not been called and You can hear people saying out loud My gosh where is the Stealth Grey it had be in top 2 and then the runner up is called and it was a copperhead 10th aniversary H1 all wood grain int. all the way from Florida, then they call My name as state champ. This took place before I added after market rims and tires some more billet or still working on building light bars. Well also still to add SC and dress up engine more. Those things gain You big points overall. If anyone nows of dress up kit 6.0Llet me know. I have kit that covers bolts with chrome caps and radiator chrome cap cover. I have seen it but do not remember where but alight wire colored mesh tubing that you can slip over hoses and powerder coat hose end connectors. I'm goin with blue there as Stealth grey has such a blue hue in it I think it would match. I have so many things laying around house to add on but it is hard to do in winter as I do not have a heated shop yet. I have a new shop 18'x20' but did not get heat nstalled. i guess i could use big kerosene buner. thaanks for letting me ramble and think out load as I have been very sick last couple weeks and DR. has me on something that is causng me to have insomnia and i have never had a problem with sleeping and getting up. I see DR. today and will ask her.

TAZ (Rick)
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

The above post reminds me of a bit Steve Martin did with a banjo-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Rambling rambling rambling... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-17-2005, 04:48 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW Feeling a bit chatty?

Nice Ride!! I don't care what drtyfn says, CHROME ROCKS!!

Too much black makes your ride look DULL and WIMPY. Take that!!
Old 01-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
Nice Ride!! I don't care what drtyfn says, CHROME ROCKS!!

Too much black makes your ride look DULL and WIMPY. Take that!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just beacause you've got that big chrome jungle gym on yours doesn't make it nice.
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2005, 12:32 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

H2 Rocks, you are absolutely correct. CHROME ROCKS!! I'm glad hanging out with Drty did not get you his bad taste!