H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-18-2005, 12:53 AM
Hummer Expert

MONSTERMATT is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to you, im new to and am contemplating the purchase of an h2 as i speak, i dont like yellow but as long as you do its cool, most here are cool you will learn much
Old 11-18-2005, 12:53 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tailgunner:
thanks. not sure i'm very welcome here, it seems the people that post the most think yellow sucks. good thing i don't have a digital camera, no point in posting pictures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yellow does suck... but we're pretty accepting anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Yeah, the Pewter Power guys are gonna hate it. Us "Black is Beautiful" guys think it looks like a damn school bus. But what's important is that YOU like it! So laugh along and have fun. And welcome!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be careful. You're "real" personality is starting to show again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How in the world would you know my personality - real or fake? Once again, you are very odd. Funny, but VERY odd.

Sean
ps Yellow does not suck. It blows. There. Now I used suck and blow in the same post!
Old 11-18-2005, 12:55 AM
Hummer Veteran

Field Rat is off the scale

Yellow H2 > Any other vehicle of any other color!
\'05 H2 Stealth Gray SUV
Old 11-18-2005, 01:06 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:

How in the world would you know my personality - real or fake? Once again, you are very odd. Funny, but VERY odd.

Sean
! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait till you meet him.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:38 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

The one good thing about Pewter is that you blend into the crowd since every yupster has that color.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:42 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Sean
! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait till you meet him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

So, is he "funny ha ha" or "funny queer?" Not that there's anything wrong with that......

Sean
ps - Slingblade? Billy Bob outdid himself on that one. OUTSTANDING!
Old 11-18-2005, 02:51 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Be careful. You're "real" personality is starting to show again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sean
ps Yellow does not suck. It blows. There. Now I used suck and blow in the same post! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because I'm not so easily duped.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:17 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Sean
ps Yellow does not suck. It blows. There. Now I used suck and blow in the same post! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because I'm not so easily duped. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh. Okay.

Sean
Old 11-18-2005, 04:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh. Okay.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Attached Images

Old 11-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tailgunner:
thanks. not sure i'm very welcome here, it seems the people that post the most think yellow sucks. good thing i don't have a digital camera, no point in posting pictures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yep, you're right. But welcome to the club anyway.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I need pictures for confirmation of said 'Hummer ownage".

kthanxbye.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Hummer Novice

tailgunner is off the scale

and a picture would prove what? that i saw an H2 and took a picture of it? ignorant c@nt. i bet half the people here took pics of someone else's ride and said it's theirs. i don't need your approval or acceptance, i have a real life that doesn't consist of sitting here getting my rocks off by reading the "wit" i write. i'll still scan to pick up what little bit of valuable info is really here, but mostly it's just a few dickheads with no life and nothing better to do. for those of you that aren't total dicks, sorry to lump you in with the masses, but since you play along . . . . . i could learn more about an H2 on a jeep forum than i can here. YELLOW FAWKING RULES ! !
Old 11-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Hummer Veteran

Pinhead is off the scale

Good to have someone else that knows proper color when they see it. Don't worry about any black statements from Tower.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:00 PM

Bondage is off the scale

and a picture would prove what? that i saw an H2 and took a picture of it? ignorant c@nt. i bet half the people here took pics of someone else's ride and said it's theirs. i don't need your approval or acceptance, i have a real life that doesn't consist of sitting here getting my rocks off by reading the "wit" i write. i'll still scan to pick up what little bit of valuable info is really here, but mostly it's just a few dickheads with no life and nothing better to do. for those of you that aren't total dicks, sorry to lump you in with the masses, but since you play along . . . . . i could learn more about an H2 on a jeep forum than i can here. YELLOW FAWKING RULES ! ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh oh. I'm ducking and covering........

Sean
Old 11-18-2005, 11:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

and a picture would prove what? that i saw an H2 and took a picture of it? ignorant c@nt. i bet half the people here took pics of someone else's ride and said it's theirs. i don't need your approval or acceptance, i have a real life that doesn't consist of sitting here getting my rocks off by reading the "wit" i write. i'll still scan to pick up what little bit of valuable info is really here, but mostly it's just a few dickheads with no life and nothing better to do. for those of you that aren't total dicks, sorry to lump you in with the masses, but since you play along . . . . . i could learn more about an H2 on a jeep forum than i can here. YELLOW FAWKING RULES ! ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Way to go dickhead. Your fourth post and you're making friends. I don't see where anyone has given you **** except in jest. Myself included. Now f(_)ck off and go somewhere else.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Hummer Messiah

and a picture would prove what? that i saw an H2 and took a picture of it? ignorant c@nt. i bet half the people here took pics of someone else's ride and said it's theirs. i don't need your approval or acceptance, i have a real life that doesn't consist of sitting here getting my rocks off by reading the "wit" i write. i'll still scan to pick up what little bit of valuable info is really here, but mostly it's just a few dickheads with no life and nothing better to do. for those of you that aren't total dicks, sorry to lump you in with the masses, but since you play along . . . . . i could learn more about an H2 on a jeep forum than i can here. YELLOW FAWKING RULES ! ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh oh. I'm ducking and covering........

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's Friday night and his boyfriend spleeged in his eyes. That's why he's so pissed.

I don't have time for newbie **** tonight.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:04 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
thanks. not sure i'm very welcome here, it seems the people that post the most think yellow sucks. good thing i don't have a digital camera, no point in posting pictures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, the Pewter Power guys are gonna hate it. Us "Black is Beautiful" guys think it looks like a damn school bus. But what's important is that YOU like it! So laugh along and have fun. And welcome!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And us white buyers are so confident in our color choice that we don't have to degrade others for their's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't call people names, you white supremacist fawk!!!

Sean
Old 11-18-2005, 11:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

BTW, I'm pretty sure tailgunner is just an ae of a fellow that ran away recently.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:13 PM
Hummer Novice

tailgunner is off the scale

fawkin' losers. within 17 minutes you've been able to respond with your hurt feelings. gotta love bein' me . . . .
Old 11-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

fawkin' losers. within 17 minutes you've been able to respond with your hurt feelings. gotta love bein' me . . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's what I figured.