Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 01-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by walc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
What's a liberal dumbicrat like you doing with a Vietnam Marine Corps service avatar?

I earned it.
How about you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be a blood relative of John "I've got 3 Purple Hearts" Kerry.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Before you propound anything attempting to force supposition of intellectual vigor, please retain at least a 5th grader to proof your blather. The overwhelming lack of correct grammar usage and of misspellings shadows any attempt at wading through your nonsense.

Do you know the meaning of satire? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sure. So, you intentionally used bad grammar and mispelled words in an attempt at satirical commentary? You meant to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee, I was just trying to communicate in your vernacular.

2008 Ford F250 Super Duty, 6.4L PSD, XLT, 4x4, LB.
2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2003 Land Rover Discovery S.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
2007 Harley Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by walc:
What's a liberal dumbicrat like you doing with a Vietnam Marine Corps service avatar?

I earned it.

You must be a blood relative of John "I've got 3 Purple Hearts" Kerry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He also has a Silver Star.
What have you got?

2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If your idea of "friendly leg pulling" is making fun of a new poster's hair color, country, previous vehicle, etc, I don't want to fit in with you.
BTW, no real location and a hot.mail address don't exactly constitute openly standing up for what you say.

You need to stop taking Geritol - it's turned you into a overly sensitive, thin-skinned little bitch.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

Christ...he's back? The good news is he looks to be 80+ so he'll be taking a dirt nap soon anyway.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Before you propound anything attempting to force supposition of intellectual vigor, please retain at least a 5th grader to proof your blather. The overwhelming lack of correct grammar usage and of misspellings shadows any attempt at wading through your nonsense.

Do you know the meaning of satire? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sure. So, you intentionally used bad grammar and mispelled words in an attempt at satirical commentary? You meant to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee, I was just trying to communicate in your vernacular. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's my point. You suck at it. As I stated earlier, get a 5th grader to proof for you because you don't have much of a handle on the English syntax.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

I earned it.

You must be a blood relative of John "I've got 3 Purple Hearts" Kerry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He also has a Silver Star.
What have you got? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>All I got is this silly little 14 inch scar.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:24 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

Quote:

I earned it.
How about you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I own the Kostabi! But I don't parade my service to my country like it's a badge of courage!

You say you earned it. Did you volunteer for the Marine Corps as I did? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have any idea what a Kostabi is.
Yes, I joined the USMC, in 1967, when I graduated from high school and I volunteered for Vietnam.
I began "advertising" my service when I saw the Bush Regime denigrating those who served ( Kerry, Murtha, et al ) honorably, while they hid at home. As a combat veteran, I speak out against those who so ardently want to send others to fight, while they and their children stay at home.
In other words, I don't like bullies or armchair warriors.

2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
What have you got?
People who tout their service like it makes them a better person are insecure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote me fully and in context.
I was defending a Silver Star holder, who was being mocked by one of you little guys.

2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If your idea of "friendly leg pulling" is making fun of a new poster's hair color, country, previous vehicle, etc, I don't want to fit in with you.

For someone who doesn't want to fit in, you sure do spend a lot of time here

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 01-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

Quote:
All I got is this silly little 14 inch scar.

Appendix or an accident at Cooks and Bakers School?

2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:

I earned it.
How about you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I own the Kostabi! But I don't parade my service to my country like it's a badge of courage!

You say you earned it. Did you volunteer for the Marine Corps as I did? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have any idea what a Kostabi is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're stupid aren't you. That why you can only practice PI law?

Let me refresh your memory? The subject was of your avatar. You say you earned yours and then asked about mine. Mine is obviously a work of art that I also happen to own done by the artist known as Mark Kostabi. I realize PI lawyers are at the bottom of the food chain but damn, do you get it now.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
In other words, I'm a butt hurt liberal nancy boy.
Fixed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alec,
Why don't you tell us how you served in the Girl Scouts and won the Cookie Selling Medal with "v" device.

2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Hummer Expert

walc is off the scale

Quote:

I earned it.

I don't have any idea what a Kostabi is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're stupid aren't you. That why you can only practice PI law?

Let me refresh your memory? The subject was of your avatar. You say you earned yours and then asked about mine. Mine is obviously a work of art that I also happen to own done by the artist known as Mark Kostabi. I realize PI lawyers are at the bottom of the food chain but damn, do you get it now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I asked about your military service; not, your art collection.

2006 Hummer H2 SUT.
2007 Mercedes Benz E350.
2006 BMW M3 Convertible.