Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 11-10-2005, 04:59 PM

Bondage is off the scale

One of the best movie lines of all time is in A Bridge Too Far. Connery is leaning against a vehicle looking at maps as his aide brings him a cup of tea. The mission is compleetely fubared - even the pre-drop air raids were off target, blowing up an insane asylum and letting all the crazies out in the woods around the paratroopers. Connery takes the offered tea...

Connery: Sargeant, the jeeps are a mess, the radios arrived with the wrong crystals, and I've got lunatics laughing at me from the woods. Do you really think all that can be solved by a cup of tea?

Sargeant: It couldn't hurt, Sir.

If you've never seen A Bridge Too Far, you REALLY should. It is a true and tragic story of one of the Allies real blunders during WWII.

Sean
Old 11-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
They're coming to take me away! Haha! Hehe! Haha! To the funny farm! Ther're coming to take me away!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're REALLY old, aren't you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, just cause I have to brush my teeth and then put them in my mouth doesn't mean anything!!!

And if I'm old, you're ancient, Caveman!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ummmm, toothless = good.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:42 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
They're coming to take me away! Haha! Hehe! Haha! To the funny farm! Ther're coming to take me away!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're REALLY old, aren't you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, just cause I have to brush my teeth and then put them in my mouth doesn't mean anything!!!

And if I'm old, you're ancient, Caveman!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ummmm, toothless = good.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely disgusting!!!! By the way, how'd you get that pic of me?????

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 11-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't tell you that.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Elcova Rookie

jessica001 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best movies of all time.

Here is my list of best movies of all time:-

Titanic
Terminator
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Hangover
Men In Black
Twilight
Resident Evil
Predator
Paranormal Activity
The Last Exorcism
Ghost Rider
King Kong
Godzilla
Hollowman

This was the brief list of my favorite movies please i request you all to not consider the movie's value by its serial number. The movie names are randomly selected and mentioned. All the movies matters lot to me.