H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > H1 Classifieds

Old 10-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Elcova Newbie

Laurkei is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 1998 H1 Wagon - motor just rebuilt

This truck is white with beautiful gray leather interior. It overall is in great shape, with normal wear for a truck this age. Runs strong!

6.5 Liter Turbo Diesel Engine rebuilt less than 300 miles ago, new water pump, and new injector pump (the radiator has also been replaced within the last year). Heated windshield, 4WD, front brushguard, dual diesel tanks, power windows, power door locks, tires are about 1/2 life, Alpine CD stereo, Delco speakers, Hummer floor mats front and back, and remote start just installed for those hot summer days or cold winter days!

This truck does not have the CTIS system.

There is a place in the console on the back corner that looks like it has been bitten by a dog (see pictures). Otherwise the interior is perfect! There is a small crack in the passenger side of the windshield. It has been professionally repaired as to not continue to crack (I tried to get a picture of it, but it will not show up on my camera). It does have a few rust bubbles in the paint. If you would like pictures of this please contact me!

This truck is in overall great condition... with a FRESHLY REBUILT MOTOR! If you have any more questions, PLEASE ASK! If you would like pictures of anything specific, let me know.

LOAN CHECKS THROUGH E-LOAN AND CAPITAL ONE WILL BE ACCEPTED AND THE VEHICLE CAN BE PICKED UP ONCE THE CHECK HAS CLEARED. It will have to be a private party check as we are not a dealership. We would be willing to meet you at the airport if you have to fly in to get it.

MAKE ME AN OFFER, but don't shoot it too low (all offers will be strongly considered, but we do have to pay off what we owe). We have the title, which we will turn over to the buyer when the truck is sold and then it should take about 10 days to get a lein release letter which will be overnighted to the buyer. We paid $36,000 10 months ago and have put $5000 in it.

We have had some bad dealings on buying cars over the internet. I am being as honest about the truck as I can. I know what it's like to think you are getting one thing and get something else and I'm not trying to do that to anyone. This is a Florida truck and has only been in Missouri for 10 months.

$34000

Please see my eBay auction for pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...162210000&rd=1