Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 12-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Andkon,

I have read some of your writings and though I believe you to be very intelligent and I applaude your efforts to express your views. I think that your pursuit in expressing those views exceeds your own fundamentalisms.

I.E.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...eletion/Andkon

This attempt was vain and futile, don't you think?

Just in case you don't recognize these cries for attention as childlike, I would also like to add this for further evidential revue.

http://www.andkon.com/stuf/me/

Attention comes in different forms. I hope that one day you will become independent with your thoughts on different issues and then express them more effectively. That is all.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Hummer Deity

Dear Andkon,

I have read some of your writings and though I believe you to be very intelligent and I applaude your efforts to express your views. I think that your pursuit in expressing those views exceeds your own fundamentalisms.

I.E.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...eletion/Andkon

This attempt was vain and futile, don't you think?

Just in case you don't recognize these cries for attention as childlike, I would also like to add this for further evidential revue.

http://www.andkon.com/stuf/me/

Attention comes in different forms. I hope that one day you will become independent with your thoughts on different issues and then express them more effectively. That is all.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:20 PM

i am andkon is off the scale

I'm sorry that I'm both cool and popular enough to have a fan write a silly article about me. It managed to survive for over a month before the nerd squad pulled the plug. The /stuf/me/ image was done two years ago.

And tell me bud how are these "cries for attention"? The original WP article was written not by me. The /stuf/me/ image is one of the few "Stuf" articles never linked from the frontpage or anywhere else on the site. I'm really screaming for attention with articles that get read by a single-digit number of people.

My arcade gets quite literally thousands of people each and everyday. And yet, instead of linking from that to my egotistical ****, idiot Andkon goes out into the Internet wilderness to get a few quasi-dickless Wikipedia addicts to visit my site. Right. Or maybe that's not the purpose of any of my non-andkon.com visits, including this?
Old 12-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by i am andkon:
I'm sorry that I'm both cool and popular enough to have a fan write a silly article about me.<span class="ev_code_RED">So it was another "Andkon imposter" trying to keep the "article" on there.</span> It managed to survive for over a month before the nerd squad pulled the plug. The /stuf/me/ image was done two years ago.

And tell me bud how are these "cries for attention"? The original WP article was written not by me. <span class="ev_code_RED">whatever.</span>The /stuf/me/ image is one of the few "Stuf" articles never linked from the frontpage or anywhere else on the site. I'm really screaming for attention with articles that get read by a single-digit number of people.<span class="ev_code_RED">I only referred to your writings as intelligent- not screaming for attention, but you said it not me. Are you putting them up for self storage?</span>

My arcade gets quite literally thousands of people each and everyday.<span class="ev_code_RED">Good for you.</span> And yet, instead of linking from that to my egotistical ****, idiot Andkon goes out into the Internet wilderness to get a few quasi-dickless <span class="ev_code_RED">I am seeing a bit of maturation and passion throughout the years- I am proud but you could use a bit more.</span>Wikipedia addicts to visit my site. Right. Or maybe that's not the purpose of any of my non-andkon.com visits, including this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know about these nonandkon.com visits. I am not an andkon "follower"(OMFG please). I am just stating what I observe. That me gif link was on the main page, As I was just browsing and happened to find it rather quickly. I could go into the girl section and your thoughts on them. However being a female, I would rather not get into that with you.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:51 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I could go into the girl section and your thoughts on them. However being a female, I would rather not get into that with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean this? http://www.andkon.com/stuf/cheerup/
Old 12-17-2005, 04:49 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve R:
Yo adnkon take a hike. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... how about this. Once you guys get the fake andkon booted, I'll get my ass out of here. Sounds good to the both of us. Deal?
Old 12-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by i am andkon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I could go into the girl section and your thoughts on them. However being a female, I would rather not get into that with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean this? http://www.andkon.com/stuf/cheerup/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I meant this sad little area.

http://www.andkon.com/stuf/girls/
Old 12-18-2005, 01:30 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MAC :
This is very painful to watch. It depresses me when I find a relatively bright boy misusing his abilities in this manner. This little boy had the chance at a college education, but gave up. Quit.

If he continues down this dimly lit path, he will be lead to oblivian and our taxes will find themselves supporting another lost soul. Truely a waste of human energy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This little boy will retire before he can legally buy beer.
Old 12-18-2005, 01:31 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

No, I meant this sad little area.

http://www.andkon.com/stuf/girls/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm. This one's much better:

http://www.andkon.com/stuf/prom/
Old 12-18-2005, 02:01 AM
Hummer Deity

Comical, however, I think you have a distorted opinion on females in general.

Did you ever go to the prom or on a date for that matter?
Old 12-18-2005, 02:04 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Did you ever go to the prom or on a date for that matter? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dates are for those who are too afraid to ask a woman up front to have sex.
Old 12-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Hummer Deity

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Dates are for those who are too afraid to ask a woman up front to have sex. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said, have you been on a date yet?
Old 12-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Dates are for those who are too afraid to ask a woman up front to have pay-to-play sex. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed
Old 12-19-2005, 12:36 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
The only date this kid has had is with Mr. Right hand and Mr. Internet p0rn </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're forgetting your mother from mix.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:30 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Weird she died a long time ago, do dead 60 year old women turn you on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://www.andkon.com/stuf/deadsex.shtml
Old 12-19-2005, 05:06 AM

Weird she died a long time ago, do dead 60 year old women turn you on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes: http://www.andkon.com/stuf/cheerup/
Old 12-19-2005, 06:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny, but not once have I looked at this turdling's site. Don't want to dislocate my retinas by rolling my eyes.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:19 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 12-21-2005, 03:35 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

1 down 4 to go
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "