Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 02-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Though I can't believe that I just spent the time to read 17 pages of bull**** posts with you aggrevating and egging everyone on, I just wanted to tell you what an ignorant, immature, narrow-minded, dumbfukker you are.

You come to OUR board and talk shiet about Hummers. We're not on your board ranting and raving about how crappy jeeps are.

Let me clue you in on a few things.

First, if you stuffed 52K into that POS jeep, you are a friggin' idiot. What's it worth now, 12-13 grand? Let us dump 50K into mods and see what we come up with.

Secondly, you rant and rave how great your jeep is for 4 wheelin'. I'm not saying your jeep isn't good at wheelin', with over 50 grand invested, it better be damn good. H2's like every other vehicle have flaws. BUT, for an out of the box, bone stock vehicle, H2's are extremely good 4WD's.

But that's not the problem. Each vehicle has different aspects and features that each buyer prefers. I'll bet many H2 owners didn't buy their H2's to climb rocks, go through mud and squeeze between trees.

Many of us bought it because it's extremely comfortable (say that about a jeep), it's luxurious, leather, heated seats, a/c, nav, can tow much more than what your jeep weighs and it holds 4 people VERY comfortably and yes, though not perfect (referring to the poor tie rod end design(which I myself have put on HD ones on it)) it is a VERY capable off-road machine.

I can drive my H2 out to dinner with valet parking and not look like I took my kid's ride out for a spin. I can make a 1200 mile round trip with my family to see my mother without giving me hemorroids with the ride found in a stock jeep, let alone a lifted one. Let's see you do that with your jeep.

Why don't you do all of us a favor and go back to your own forum. You're like the one idiot that we'll see taking up two parking spots with his hummer... it makes all of us Hummer owners look bad.

Well, you are an embarrassment from the Jeep forum. I have alot of friends that drive jeeps and have the same respect for them as my friends that drive Hummers. Too bad I can't say the same about you.

Go away with your super duper flex ability and flex your silly ass right out of here. You will never win the "I'm better than you contest" because there is always someone with something bigger and better... regardless if it is a jeep or an H2.

Now go away silly wabbit.

Mark

PS. All this coming from someone that has owned 3 jeeps. I still like them but in no way, shape or form would I ever go back to one.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

X2 Mark, very eloquent and well said!

I doubt you will hear back from Sideshow Billy’s incestuous cousin though...I think he lost his AOL dial up privileges!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 02-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Hummer Professional

Efrain is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DDWH:

I doubt you will hear back from Sideshow Billy’s incestuous cousin though...I think he lost his AOL dial up privileges!

Assuming the ATF haven't already raided his house!
Old 02-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by DDWH:
x3
Old 02-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

X4,The Grand ..Forgot it's name already and the Commander only make the Hummers(H2,H3)look much better at the auto shows.Thank you jeep."ment to use lower case" gfy
In the ad the Commander looked huge! It's as big as the H3.For the money the H3" ment to use upper case" Is a better buy.
Well put Doug!!!!!
Old 02-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Hummer Professional

working Hummer is off the scale

Couldn't of said it better myself.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:47 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Efrain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DDWH:

Assuming the ATF haven't already raided his house! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What they gonna raid my house for, THAT IS A PRODUCTION GUN MADE BY BUSHMASTER, if they raid my house guess they better raid ALOT of houses, the lower below the PISTOL, is a RIFLE (SEE THE STOCK) new custom barrel is as shop getting recrowned, hardly illigal. Now for the stupid ass idiot OrangeCrush all I did was read a few of the posts on here and wanted to ask why all the trash talk about Rubicon. But when I did what happened< all the trash talk started, ANYONE can sit behind a computer and trash talk, so I challeneged the H2 owners. I am a member of a FEW Jeep forums and never have I seen anyone trash talking H2's or H1's. As a matter of fact I did a search on Rubicon and pulled up a **** load of post from this forum trash talking Jeeps and started reaing them, thats how I found this forum, so see it's not the Jeep guys comparing Jeeps to the H2 it's H2 owners COMPARING TO JEEPS. If I wanted an H2 I would have bought one[could go out and get one tomorrow if I wanted) but I'm more of an extreme offroader. You can modify a jeep alot easier and cheaper. So see Everyone on here thinks that I came on here to trash talk H2's, I didn't. Now if you came to a Jeep forum and asked a simple question, and everyone started ragging your vehicle, you would retaliate back the same as I did.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Now if you came to a Jeep forum and asked a simple question, and everyone started ragging your vehicle, you would retaliate back the same as I did.

The different dumbass, is I wouldn't even go to your POS forum. What the fuk are you even doing on a Hummer forum.

Look, you obviously think your shiet is the coolest thing out there. That's great, now take your POS and leave.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Fuk you Orange cruch and your poor mans H1
Old 02-10-2006, 12:57 AM

shipbldr is off the scale

I can just feel the love...

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl
Old 02-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

You guys are the ones that look like idiots, everyone knows you want your H2 to be as capable as a Rubicon thats why you always compair the POS H2 to the Rubicon
Old 02-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Hummer Professional

2-H2's has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't want no heep...been there done that, even got the t-shirt. So now what? You made your point so move on.

Old 02-10-2006, 01:02 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by don10m:
You guys are the ones that look like idiots, everyone knows you want your H2 to be as capable as a Rubicon thats why you always compair the POS H2 to the Rubicon

Don't flatter yourself *******. There is no comparison, I spent 30K on my H2 and can pull every penny back out. You moron, spent 52 grand and will be lucky to pull out a fourth of that.

I'm sure your fellow Jeep forum members are very proud of you. Since you are a member of so many forums, why don't you post which ones and let's see how much you're liked there.

Unless of course, you're full of shiet.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Fuk you Orange cruch and your poor mans H1

And btw, I wouldn't own an H1. I think they're cool but they're about as practical on the street as much as your POS is practical on the trail.

I remember my jeep with a liftkit and bigger tires. I had to drive around in 3rd gear just to keep the rpm's up so I could maintain 55 on the highway. God forbid I tried to pull a double jetski trailer behind it... gutless POS.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 01:07 AM

shipbldr is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by 2-H2's:
I don't want no heep...been there done that, even got the t-shirt. So now what? You made your point so move on.

He can't move on. He hasn't won you love and approval yet...

Sort of sad how much he craves it...

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl
Old 02-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by don10m:

Don't flatter yourself *******. There is no comparison, I spent 30K on my H2 and can pull every penny back out. You moron, spent 52 grand and will be lucky to pull out a fourth of that.

I'm sure your fellow Jeep forum members are very proud of you. Since you are a member of so many forums, why don't you post which ones and let's see how much you're liked there.

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You are one stupid ass, you think you can get every penny you put in your H2

More Photos Condition Value
Excellent $20,100

Good $18,510
(Selected)

Fair $15,620

List Your SUV For Sale
Shop for a New Vehicle

Vehicle Details Change Equipment
Engine: V8 6.0 Liter
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Mileage: 100,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Single Compact Disc
OnStar
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel) Traction Control
Dual Power Seats
Roof Rack
Privacy Glass
Alloy Wheels
Old 02-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Hummer Guru

Come on dickhead, I'm waiting for your forum name. I'd love to send them a link and see if they speak up for you.

Please list them...

Please.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by don10m:

Mark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You are one stupid ass, you think you can get every penny you put in your H2

More Photos Condition Value
Excellent $20,100

Good $18,510
(Selected)

Fair $15,620

List Your SUV For Sale
Shop for a New Vehicle

Vehicle Details Change Equipment
Engine: V8 6.0 Liter
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Mileage: 100,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Single Compact Disc
OnStar
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel) Traction Control
Dual Power Seats
Roof Rack
Privacy Glass
Alloy Wheels </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And there you go dumbass... go ahead, put 100K as the mileage.. You STUPID FUK, I ain't got 100K miles.... and if I did, at least it wouldn't be like that POS 4.0 litre that would be needing a rebuild.

Go ahead, put your POS jeep in the same equation, (don't forget to put in 100K miles since we're comparing apples to apples)

Let's see what your piece of crap is worth.

Mark
Old 02-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Banned

don10m is off the scale

Hey fukwad why don't you meet me and we can see who has the most capable vehicle, then I'll stomp your yuppy ass