H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-09-2003, 12:41 PM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

Does anyone have a garage where the H2 doesn't fit with cross bars and frequently takes the bars on and off? I'm wondering how hard the bars are to remove especially after you've practiced 20 times. Or is it just such a hassle you just leave them off.

The H2 only fits in my garage without the bars. Not a big deal except I want to add driving lights on top of one of the bars, and would be putting the bars on occassionally.
Old 02-16-2003, 03:06 AM

canislupy is off the scale

As soon as I actually get my H2 I don't think I'll have too much trouble getting in the garage. Its a two door, two deep model I think used to house milk trucks, but its currently harboring two Marine M998's of my cousin's. I'll have to try to get a pic up tomorrow.

Best,
Josh
Old 02-16-2003, 03:34 AM

The Hummer H2 Man is off the scale

Hey guys stop bugging Fistville I am going to buy my 14 year old son a Hummer H1 in about 2 months there is nothing wrong with parents who buy there kids cars I think you guys are just jelous that you guys dident get a Hummer when u guys were yunger I have an H2 now
Old 02-16-2003, 10:52 AM
H2 Club DFW Chapter Founder

HummerTeam is off the scale

A 14 year old with an H1? Great idea! You are the coolest Dad. Hope you feel that way when Junior runs someone over or kills someone because of driving inexperience, and well, being 14.

Why don't you also buy him a couple loaded handguns to keep in this new H1 as well.. Ya know, for him and his other pre-pubescent friends just to play around with... No harm, eh?

Jealous, no. Afraid for your community, yes.

http://www.HummerTeam.com
Travis - North Texas
Old 02-17-2003, 03:42 AM

My son is a very good driver he is 6'2 and he gose to college already thats why I wanted to buy him a good safe car so if he has an accident I wont have to be worrid if he has an accident
Old 02-17-2003, 01:24 PM
Hummer Expert

Texas Red is off the scale

OK Phil. ROTFLMAO.

Jim
Red H2
Old 02-17-2003, 03:20 PM

Dunkster is off the scale

Phild have you ever heard "If you have nothing nice to say, shut your trap."

There should be a spam feature in forum's so you can just turn off people that are rude.

-------------
Dunkster
Old 02-17-2003, 04:14 PM

Ya stop talking bad because that was my son wrighting all that stuf but he is right about everything he said
Old 02-17-2003, 05:29 PM

ktower_heels is off the scale

I'm kind of surprised that there isn't any more outrage at kids getting handed things in life! Whatever happened to working for anything?? No wonder most of the kids that I see coming into the workplace now are worthless, daddy has been buying their way through life so the kids are in total shock when the silver platter isn't extended!
As for getting your kid an SUV for his first vehichle? Gauranteed to end up in a wreck inside of a year!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:46 PM
H2 Club DFW Chapter Founder

HummerTeam is off the scale

My point exactaly... Also, Daddys Boy may end up safe in a wreck, but what about the buick he runs over. That will be great press for the Hummer.

I will wish better for my kids than I had it, as my father did, but even if I could give my kid a $100,000 vehicle, it dosen't mean I should. You have to use your brain at some point when dealing with kids, although many rearing children these days refuse to do so.

Maybe Huffington can write an article about Idiot Parents - I am sure they do much more damage than all the SUV's in the world...

http://www.HummerTeam.com
Travis - North Texas
Old 02-17-2003, 06:43 PM

ktower_heels is off the scale

Maybe instead of all these parents trying to be activists they should try raising their kids and teaching them how to be responsible adults when they grow up!
Old 02-17-2003, 09:40 PM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

Okay, I've kept silent until now, but I have to speak up. I'm one of the aforementioned "Spoiled brats" on this forum. I never wanted for anything growing up, and my folks gave me a car when I turned 16. Not a Hummer, but something unusual and that brought a lot of attention. Everyone gave me the same attitude as I was growing up.

I still learned that I have to work my butt off for a living, and getting a car didn't make me any more or less responsible than I would have otherwise been. I was probably the exception to the rule when I was 16, because I was a very responsible kid (and yes, my folks will say the same thing) but that one action didn't change the way I grew up...

Cut the poor kid some slack. He hasn't been offensive, and hasn't been nasty in anyway, so I say more power to him. If his parents think he's responsible enough for that truck, then so be it...who am I to tell them how to raise their child?

Kelley
Old 02-18-2003, 12:22 AM

Thanks Kelley, BY the way u guys are just jeealous that ur parents dident buy u a Hummer at the age of 14 and by the way I have been working since I was 7 years old at my parents Gas Station and they leave me alon sometimes because they trust me and to get trust from my parents isent easy so stop being nasty ok
Old 02-18-2003, 01:29 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

The Hummer H2 Man-

I am not going to be critical of you and your punctuation however, I would like to point out that in your four posts here you have yet to use a period. I sometimes find your posts difficult to read and think that if you took a little time to break up your thoughts using periods, commas, exclamation points, question marks, colons, etc... it would make for better understanding of your posts by the other members.

Again, not being critical only trying to be helpful.

-HUMMERDOGG

*member of the "No Hummer Krew"*
Old 02-18-2003, 03:58 AM

Thanks HUMMERDOGG, but I dident think it would matter if I put a marks because I thought we were all just talking and it dident matter how we talked but thanks anyways HUMMERDOGG, i'll always try to put all the marks where they go.
By the way PhilD you have been very rude, me and my dad use the same screen name, my parents have an H2, and I am going to have an H1 GOT IT, well thanks everybody else who was nice
Old 02-18-2003, 02:49 PM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

Phil's an okay guy. I actually like his unvarnished opinion.

Kelley