H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H3

Old 10-26-2005, 03:01 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Went wheelin' with Cranky Steve and the RocknRoll 4x4 crew.Great guys all of them!!

As you can see we had a great time!

Thanks again to Cranky Steve, for spotting me through the "Little Rubicon" at Prarie City.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:01 AM
Hummer Guru

Went wheelin' with Cranky Steve and the RocknRoll 4x4 crew.Great guys all of them!!

As you can see we had a great time!

Thanks again to Cranky Steve, for spotting me through the "Little Rubicon" at Prarie City.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:14 AM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like a blast! How does it compare to Hollister? It looks like they have a similar setup as far as the obstacles.

Did you end up getting custom rockers?

Old 10-26-2005, 03:23 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You let Cranky touch your rig??? Get out the disinfectant & rubber gloves. There could be stray DNA everywhere.
How'd you like his Yota? Sweet exo-skeleton, huh?
Old 10-26-2005, 03:35 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sewie:
Looks like a blast! How does it compare to Hollister? It looks like they have a similar setup as far as the obstacles.

Did you end up getting custom rockers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No customs, after comparing the cost, they were going to be made of the same 2 inch 120 wall, and they were about 150.00 more. So I went with the OEM. I slid on those things for half the way up the little rubi, no dents, but plenty of scratches
Old 10-26-2005, 03:45 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
You let Cranky touch your rig??? Get out the disinfectant & rubber gloves. There could be stray DNA everywhere.
How'd you like his Yota? Sweet exo-skeleton, huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG!!! I loved their rigs, I crawled all over Steves, like a little kid, where did you get that? How did you do that??
His compressor set up is super sweet! He can run an Air Hammer on that thing!!!

He passed his Yotas former title on to me
I am now the "Queen of no Flex" LOL

They were great and very careful about the rig....told me to get a different one if I was "Really serious" about wheeling. LOL Then gave me sh1t for having the A/C on! I watched the Pathfinder go up the same obstacle...piece of cake.

It was a great time.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:52 AM
Hummer Veteran

GotSandH3 is off the scale

I wanna go next time!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Hummer Professional

Cranky Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
How'd you like his Yota? Sweet exo-skeleton, huh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!!! Your buying when I come up there in November!!!!!!!

We had a blast too! HummBeBe can drive!!!! She is feerless!!! Excellent Driver!!!!

Official Hummer Forums "Rice Grinder"

http://www.rocknroll4x4.com
http://rubicontrailpatrol.org/index.php
http://www.friendsoftherubicon.com/
http://www.Pirate4x4.com Tool and Shop Talk, Vendor, & Toyota Truck and 4Runner Talk Forum Moderator
Old 10-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cranky Steve:
LOL!!!! Your buying when I come up there in November!!!!!!! <span class="ev_code_RED">Buying what? Soda? </span>

We had a blast too! HummBeBe can drive!!!! She is feerless!!! Excellent Driver!!!!<span class="ev_code_RED"> Ignorance is bliss.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED"> </span>
Old 10-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sewie:

Did you end up getting custom rockers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No customs, after comparing the cost, they were going to be made of the same 2 inch 120 wall, and they were about 150.00 more. So I went with the OEM. I slid on those things for half the way up the little rubi, no dents, but plenty of scratches </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How does it compare to Hollister? I personally like Hollister better, the rock garden thay have is tougher. But yes, many of the same obstacles, stair steps, a small rubble hill, up hill ravine and a frame twister. The mud pit at PC is LOOOONG! we saw a couple of vehicles go thru.

I won't do that again for awhile The mud up here has clay in it and once it dries it's like having concrete stuck on all of the suspension.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cranky Steve:
LOL!!!! Your buying when I come up there in November!!!!!!! <span class="ev_code_RED">Buying what? Soda? </span>

We had a blast too! HummBeBe can drive!!!! She is feerless!!! Excellent Driver!!!!<span class="ev_code_RED"> Ignorance is bliss.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED"> </span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You still don't have a girlfriend do you??? Not that there is anything really wrong with your having a long term relationship with the Twin Sisters ....

http://www.Pirate4x4.com Tool and Shop Talk, Vendor, & Toyota Truck and 4Runner Talk Forum Moderator
Old 10-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Hummer Guru

You still don't have a girlfriend do you??? Not that there is anything really wrong with <span class="ev_code_RED">being a eunuch</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIXED
Old 10-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Hummer Professional

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummBebe:

You still don't have a girlfriend do you??? Not that there is anything really wrong with <span class="ev_code_RED">being a unic</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIXED </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 10-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have the rear locking differential???
Old 10-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
Do you have the rear locking differential??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Lux and Offroad package. It is kick A$$.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Hummer Guru

You still don't have a girlfriend do you??? Not that there is anything really wrong with <span class="ev_code_RED">being a eunuch</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIXED </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG!!! those little guys are so FUNNY, the little purple guys emoticon mouth is dropping on the floor, the other one is LAUGHING SO HARD, he's crying!!!
Funny
Old 10-27-2005, 03:58 AM

Vincent is off the scale

Nice pics HummBebe. Looks like you had a good time! I'm glad to see your idea of offroading isn't driving over the curb at the mall