H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 01-24-2006, 10:23 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:

My only dilemna is that the gas tank cover has been screwed in ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure about that? Some of the gas cap covers have faux screws. So to speak.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

Congrats on your ride...good thing you picked the right color Your onstar install is inspiring. Makes me wanna move mine and put something in that space.

Heres an idea for your chrome that may or may not be feasible. Is it possible to dip your chrome plated pieces into a black nickel that would give it a black or black chrome look without spending an arm and a leg? I saw this done before and thought it was a good idea granted it is a durable plating. This would keep you from having the cheap plastic look but would give you a stealth look.

Black nickel plated brass knob:

Perhaps this could be its own thread.

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 01-24-2006, 10:27 PM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

wrong button...oops.

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 01-24-2006, 10:44 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TXSUT:
It's because the SUT was designed as a more capable offroad vehicle than the SUV, and as such, has a higher ride height than the grocery-getter SUV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, it's because the SUT only has 33's, as they know they'd all spend their time at the mall </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As usual, Phil is exactly correct. I have it on good authority that the bed was specifically designed to fit the medium Bloomingdales bag.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, shut it Bish!! Second, last time I checked you don't have a bed period!! Nener nener nener!!!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 01-24-2006, 10:45 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LoLo:
Jennifer...

Nice looking rig! (even though it IS black! )

If it was done while you have had it, what kind of shop did the DVD install and Onstar move? They did a really nice job with it -- has me thinking!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was not done while I've had it unfortunately. It's all guess work from here!!

Old 01-24-2006, 10:55 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
[quote]Originally posted by TootsSUT:
[quote]Originally posted by Humm This:
What other chrome pieces do you have that you want to get rid of? Are there aftermarket tow loops on it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do have the after market billet tow loops but, for now, I'm pretty certain I'm keeping them. If I change my mind I will let you know!! Promise!!

The only other item that I would like to get rid of at this time are the chrome side mirror covers. I think they are billet as well but don't quote me on that. I need to look in to it further!

Old 01-24-2006, 11:29 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
Yah I got mirror covers.

If you wanna get rid of the tow loops, tell me. I have the stock ones white/chrome but they need to get refinished. We could always trade those too if you like the stock look.

Edit: My bad, are your rear ones different too? My front ones are good, it's the rear ones I need. I wasn't sure if they were different names for the front and rear ones...

But yah tell me about the gas cap asap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll get back to you very soon!

Pic attached. Is the cover screwed in, Rodster?
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2006, 11:30 PM

second
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2006, 11:31 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TXSUT:
It's because the SUT was designed as a more capable offroad vehicle than the SUV, and as such, has a higher ride height than the grocery-getter SUV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, it's because the SUT only has 33's, as they know they'd all spend their time at the mall </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As usual, Phil is exactly correct. I have it on good authority that the bed was specifically designed to fit the medium Bloomingdales bag.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, shut it Bish!! Second, last time I checked you don't have a bed period!! Nener nener nener!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, but I do. And it's a canopy bed. And sleeping in it in sub-zero desert night temperatures is gonna be ohhhhhhhhhh so comfy while you're trying to get situated in the back of your XXSMALL-bed glorified pick up truck.

Sean
Old 01-24-2006, 11:32 PM

Here are the pics of the interior with the onstar, CB, dash changes and floppy ear antennas!! It's just the beginning!!!
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2006, 11:35 PM

Like my "No Smoking" sign???? I love being sarcastic!!
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2006, 11:36 PM

floppies!!!!
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2006, 11:39 PM

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, shut it Bish!! Second, last time I checked you don't have a bed period!! Nener nener nener!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, but I do. And it's a canopy bed. And sleeping in it in sub-zero desert night temperatures is gonna be ohhhhhhhhhh so comfy while you're trying to get situated in the back of your XXSMALL-bed glorified pick up truck.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry. Didn't I tell you that's where your sleeping???

Don't mess with a woman!!

Old 01-24-2006, 11:45 PM

rodster is off the scale

Looking good!

--

You try turning one of the allen head screws on your gas cover? They look real enough but I'd still be surprised if they are.

--

Sean, since when does sleeping in your truck count as camping? My ex-wife used to call that failure to come home. Hic.
Old 01-25-2006, 12:12 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
Sean, since when does sleeping in your truck count as camping? My ex-wife used to call that failure to come home. Hic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of my ex's said that! Damn! What do they do - go to ex-wife school or something?!? I've always thought of it as camping. I've camped in more bar parking lots and the sides of more highways than I can count.....

Sean
Old 01-25-2006, 04:50 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want, I have one exactly like it with the chrome chipping, I can send that back to you (<span class="ev_code_RED">if you throw in your cell phone as part of the package</span>) and you can Line-X it, spray it black, or something along those lines?

The air vents, no, I already have some. What other chrome pieces do you have that you want to get rid of? Are there aftermarket tow loops on it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

-007=
Old 01-25-2006, 05:00 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ssgharkness020147:

If you want, I have one exactly like it with the chrome chipping, I can send that back to you (<span class="ev_code_RED">if you throw in your cell phone as part of the package</span>) and you can Line-X it, spray it black, or something along those lines?

The air vents, no, I already have some. What other chrome pieces do you have that you want to get rid of? Are there aftermarket tow loops on it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ALL the PHONES!!!
Old 01-25-2006, 05:05 AM

Am I missing some secret cell phone joke???

Old 01-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ruh rohhhh.... Discord in the household? No bottlerocket in the SILO for someone.
Attached Images