Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 01-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Elcova Rookie

ponchovilla is on a distinguished road
Default Troll Like Behavior

I have been labeled a Troll by hummerbebe. And not too subtly. In big screaming red letters which in real life would be like a street person screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs. And in real life would be dealt with quickly!
In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others. This certainly was not my intent.
The facts are: one writer had posted some pictures of a H3 posed and polished like a show pony. It looked great. Apparently a friend had done the job. My question was what had to be done in return because this was a job worthy of some serious remuneration. Bebe posts two growling happy faces and tells me this is troll behavior. So I humorously suggest she?s perhaps got her mind in low places. To which her response is the screaming name calling in bold high red letters.

Someone else made a similar comment and bebe took it upon herself to be again judge and jury posting another two growling faces.

Sorry, but I take offense to these scurrilous remarks. Bebe may have almost 5,000 posts to her credit and this may be the only fulfillment in her life but I find her behavior unacceptable, reprehensible and I think she should be kicked off the forum. Too she may well be the forum moderator and I?ll be kicked off but on the way out the door she can kiss my troll like ass!

poncho
Old 01-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Hummer Expert

stagger_lee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Troll Like Behavior

Well she is the Queen.
I think a lot of times there is humor behind posts, especially bebes' quotes, and humor and sarcasm might not be taken the way the original poster intended it. Either way we cant as readers of a post associate feelings with the words, because we dont truly know the intention of the poster. I think everyone here is pretty mellow and respectful. Maybe your post was taken the wrong way? & a few

'06 Luxury Adventure
'99 Toyota 4runner 4x4
'71 FJ40
Old 01-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchovilla
I have been labeled a Troll by hummerbebe. And not too subtly. In big screaming red letters which in real life would be like a street person screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs. And in real life would be dealt with quickly!
In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others. This certainly was not my intent.
The facts are: one writer had posted some pictures of a H3 posed and polished like a show pony. It looked great. Apparently a friend had done the job. My question was what had to be done in return because this was a job worthy of some serious remuneration. Bebe posts two growling happy faces and tells me this is troll behavior. So I humorously suggest she’s perhaps got her mind in low places. To which her response is the screaming name calling in bold high red letters.

Someone else made a similar comment and bebe took it upon herself to be again judge and jury posting another two growling faces.

Sorry, but I take offense to these scurrilous remarks. Bebe may have almost 5,000 posts to her credit and this may be the only fulfillment in her life but I find her behavior unacceptable, reprehensible and I think she should be kicked off the forum. Too she may well be the forum moderator and I’ll be kicked off but on the way out the door she can kiss my troll like ass!

poncho
I had to read that thread to see what you're so butt hurt about and it looks more like you misunderstood her initial statement. It sure reads like a joke to me.

Get some sandpaper and toughen that delicate flower-like skin of yours.

Drama queens, attention whores, and cry babies don't get respect here.

PS, I'll ban your ass.

Edit: I'll leave this here for a while, but I'm going to move it to Off-Topic where it belongs.

Last edited by KenP : 01-26-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 01-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Steve - SanJose

OT at best, where it belongs.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
... which in real life would be like a street person screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs. And in real life would be dealt with quickly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Cornholio
Are you threatening me?
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Hummer Expert

Arizona Hummerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Why can't we all just get along?????????????
Old 01-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Steve - SanJose

Next a luv fest or something....
Old 01-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Crying already, you don't even have 10 posts. That makes you sound like a troll more than anything.

Like Ken said, get some thicker skin or you won't last long here.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

Ponch,

You are exactly right.
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
Fwauck off and go away!
Old 01-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The facts are: one writer had posted some pictures of a H3 posed and polished like a show pony. It looked great. Apparently a friend had done the job. My question was what had to be done in return because this was a job worthy of some serious remuneration. Bebe posts two growling happy faces and tells me this is troll behavior. So I humorously suggest she?s perhaps got her mind in low places. To which her response is the screaming name calling in bold high red letters.

Sorry, but I take offense to these scurrilous remarks. Bebe may have almost 5,000 posts to her credit and this may be the only fulfillment in her life but I find her behavior unacceptable, reprehensible and I think she should be kicked off the forum. Too she may well be the forum moderator and I?ll be kicked off but on the way out the door she can kiss my troll like ass!

poncho

OMFG!!!!