H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-18-2005, 01:50 AM
Hummer Veteran

Rubiconman is off the scale

You folks here are freekin hilarious
Old 08-18-2005, 03:12 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
Oopsie...do I see a Tag number there?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, so. There are many pictures with tag numbers clearly visible here. And damn, it's quite cool how you can get out of momma's house and look down the street and you'll see tags on other people's cars. Glad you've graduated to being able to recognize an automobile tag.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:30 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the...

'03 H2
Old 08-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

neighborhood, would you be mine. Oh, could you be mine.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:52 AM

TBDAugs is off the scale

Great newspaper story

"Still had that new car smell."

Now that's funny raight thar, don't care how yew are.

BluecollarAugs
Old 08-18-2005, 12:20 PM

mr.jeepster is off the scale

Really smart, driving a Vette as a DD by the way.

EDIT: I also think it's funny that you are fighting your husband's battle for him. Guess we know who wears the pants in that family....[/quote]

Hd - do you even KNOW any women besides your mother? The Mrs. and I have a partnership - not just a sexual relationship like you have with your Mom. She is an intelligent, beautiful woman who fights whatever battles she likes. As for seeing the tag on her car, oh PLEASE do tell...what would a piece of **** like you do with the info? PLEASE tell me you'd come pay us a visit? PLEASE????? I'd love to meat you. No, I know how to spell. I meant meat you. LMFAO

Scott
'03 H2 Black Adv. Pkg. w/10"DVD
Old 08-18-2005, 12:25 PM

mr.jeepster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
HD,

You can't manage 15 trailerhomes in a Trailer Park and turn around to say you own 15 houses.

That's just misleading. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And by the way - THAT was funny as hell. I almost spit coffee on my screen.

Scott
Old 08-18-2005, 02:40 PM

Mr. Jeep is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Desert Fox:
Just in case the moron (HD) thinks I'm blowing smoke, here are the pics of cars and our house that probably has more equity in it than all of his so-called possessions that he states he has.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EDIT: I also think it's funny that you are fighting your husband's battle for him. Guess we know who wears the pants in that family.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And as far as the "DD" thing? You must be thinking about your mother and meal time. I just have 34 B's. (What in the hell does DD mean???????)

y\'all are fools
Old 08-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Really smart, driving a Vette as a DD by the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
DD= Daily Driver or grocery getter
Vette are great grocery getters, you can driver the wheels off of them,(i have seen many with well over 200kmiles, easy to repair and a lot cheaper to own and operate than other vehicles in their performance range, they are great fun and get excellent mileage. ~28mpg hwy and ~18 or better city
Old 08-18-2005, 02:56 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by desertfox:

EDIT: I also think it's funny that you are fighting your husband's battle for him. Guess we know who wears the pants in that family.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hd - do you even KNOW any women besides your mother? The Mrs. and I have a partnership - not just a sexual relationship like you have with your Mom. She is an intelligent, beautiful woman who fights whatever battles she likes. As for seeing the tag on her car, oh PLEASE do tell...what would a piece of **** like you do with the info? PLEASE tell me you'd come pay us a visit? PLEASE????? I'd love to meat you. No, I know how to spell. I meant meat you. LMFAO

Scott
'03 H2 Black Adv. Pkg. w/10"DVD[/quote]

Sorry hon, but I have already discussed the word "partnership" with him and I'll bet that he still hasn't looked it up in the dictionary. Once again, HD, it's under "P". That comes just after "O" and just before "Q". Oh, and you can find that book at the local library which should be within 3 hours distance of the cave you live in (w/ your mother). As a matter of fact, I just remembered you don't have a Hummer! No chance of going anywhere from where you dwell! What does rat meat taste like, by the way?

y\'all are fools
Old 08-18-2005, 03:13 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orbital H2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Really smart, driving a Vette as a DD by the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
DD= Daily Driver or grocery getter
Vette are great grocery getters, you can driver the wheels off of them,(i have seen many with well over 200kmiles, easy to repair and a lot cheaper to own and operate than other vehicles in their performance range, they are great fun and get excellent mileage. ~28mpg hwy and ~18 or better city </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, gotchya! Need to get used to the lingo, I guess. And, by the way, you are correct! Thanks for the support!!

y\'all are fools
Old 08-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And, by the way, you are correct! Thanks for the support!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to drive a 87 rag top, one of the least expensive cars I ever owned. I have recently convinced a couple of friends that were looking at sports cars to consider the Vette nad they have bought them.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just have 34 B's. (What in the hell does DD mean???????) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info!

.............won't you be my neighbor.....

'03 H2
Old 08-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

...And as for Owning my HOUSES, I DO. Outright. All 15 of them. I RENT to people like you... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

15 of these maybe
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

But I got 15 of these... all on Park Place
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2005, 01:22 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Desert Fox:
Just in case the moron (HD) thinks I'm blowing smoke, here are the pics of cars and our house that probably has more equity in it than all of his so-called possessions that he states he has.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, Owned yet again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Old 08-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

Alec W, are you counting how many times this hummerdestroyer been owned? It seems that's all you typed lately