H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

dna is off the scale

I saw this H2 on ebay (great price so far for all the extras). I think it is too pimped out, but wanted others opinion on whether they like it (would drive/buy it) or if you would feel silly in it. If you feel it is too much, what made it cross the line from being sweet to pimpy?

Just curious. I just bought my white H2 and am looking to do some customizing, but nothing that drastic. I use my H2 as a company vehicle and personal - my co workers and contractors would think I have a grow-up if I drove this H2!

In my opinion, the things that make it cross the line are the extreme wheels, chrome front/rear bumper, subbox in the trunk area, and just all the chrome (practically ever chrome option available).

Whats your opinion of this truck?

pimped out H2
Old 10-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

dna is off the scale

I saw this H2 on ebay (great price so far for all the extras). I think it is too pimped out, but wanted others opinion on whether they like it (would drive/buy it) or if you would feel silly in it. If you feel it is too much, what made it cross the line from being sweet to pimpy?

Just curious. I just bought my white H2 and am looking to do some customizing, but nothing that drastic. I use my H2 as a company vehicle and personal - my co workers and contractors would think I have a grow-up if I drove this H2!

In my opinion, the things that make it cross the line are the extreme wheels, chrome front/rear bumper, subbox in the trunk area, and just all the chrome (practically ever chrome option available).

Whats your opinion of this truck?

pimped out H2
Old 10-23-2005, 04:59 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

I have seen more "over the top" rides. It is not THAT bad...it is more of a street Hum, and lots of things I would not want in my truck...but that is just me.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:54 PM
Hummer Veteran

dna is off the scale

I guess it is not that bad. It just reminds me of an exact H2 running around locally (black with EVERY chrome piece with very expensive chrome aftermarket wheels) and the owner is a drug dealer and his girlfriend a street worker.

I too have seen more extreme ones (on ebay), but the combination of black, extreme wheels, excessive chrome, and extreme boom box just screams young drug dealer to me or at least young driver with rich daddy that bought it. Not that I'm old (just 33) but this one does not give off the impression of successful business or trade person. It looks like a truck an early 20ish would drive and how many early 20ish guys you know that can drop 90k+ on a vehicle from working for it. Again, if I were to drive it, I believe people would think illegal money or rich daddy.

Just my opinion - sorry if it offends someone here with an exact ride who worked hard and legitimately for it.

Thanks
Old 10-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

dna is off the scale

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

Now that is chrome. Though you missed the hook on the winch - it looks like it is white and not chrome?

So really, the ride looks awesome. What type of impressions do you get?
Old 10-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet Rox & Finally are all a flutter over that abomination.