Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > Other Off-Roading Vehicles

Old 02-07-2003, 02:05 AM

Firebreather is off the scale

did u delete the threads?

Old 02-07-2003, 03:47 PM

muskyman is off the scale

Johnny boy,

my sister in law used to say that they should take the musky out of lake because from timr to time someone gets bit

then she paints her townails bright gold and goes and dangles her feet in the water

please reread Brklyn's post above

keep baiting people and they will bite thats how it works

MM

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there
Old 02-07-2003, 02:31 PM

i completely disagree with you Boris. i for one would like to see the comparisons. i want h2 owners and LR owners and jeep owners to openly discuss in this forum the similarities and differences of the vehicles...that is part of learning about the H2 isnt? learning its strengths and weaknesses? are the members of this forum really this sensitive and high strung that they cant take a little ribbing from the LR and Jeep guys? come on!!!

heres a suggestion: if you are one of those timid souls who just cant bear to read that another brand owner thinks their truck is better then dont read the thread!!!
but for those of us that are interested in the comparisons, dont force me to go to another website where the focus isnt the truck im going to buy.

i think the H2 stands up pretty well to the other 4x4 suvs... what are we afraid of?
Old 02-11-2003, 11:22 PM

bklynh2srock is off the scale

I don't have to be confined to a small room to whack balls around, Steve. And I have fun doing it, too.
but she knows what she knows.
Give that girl wings and that\'s all she wrote.
Old 02-12-2003, 01:48 AM

glockman is off the scale

I can't believe that I read everyone of those posts. I must be insane too. I work with a lot of attorneys in my business and they are down to earth for the most part when you get them out of the court room.

Sona sounds like he is probably sane most of the time. Now if we can just get him under control we can move on to Hummer business. Or whatever.

Remember, it is not the size of the stick but how you swing it.
Old 02-09-2003, 05:42 PM

wow...I take offence there

by now I thought it was well established that carter,will, and myself where the Land rover trolls

its not much but its all we have so please dont give that honor to someone else

Musky:the thinking mans fish

Old 02-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sona,
Listen to Steve. FB is a bloodsucking lawyer. Leave it alone and maybe it'll go away. At least that what it(FB) said would happen if we all ignored the trolls. Wonder if that applies to vampires. Meet in the courtroom? What a snivelling little bitch. You so sound like a litigating piece of trash. Please sell your H2 tomorrow!!

"I smell varmint poontang."
Old 02-07-2003, 05:18 PM

kelley

MN has really come on strong with there population of fish, mostly due to the growing catch and release ethic catching on there.

I moved out east for awhile and had alot of fun adventures living just outside NYC in NJ but my midwestern roots pulled me back. I often think about moving out west for a few years just to be closer to all the great mile and miles of open free access trails. but having a 5 year old daughter that wouldent be likely to happen.

thom

Old 02-07-2003, 04:24 PM

and you dont sound very "Cali" having heard of one

Old 02-12-2003, 01:40 PM

ktower_heels is off the scale

Steve;
I was talking about pure conditioning. Racketball is fun and lots of strategy; which if you use, you won't have to move very much! I have seen a ton of fat out of shape good racketball players; don't see that in many other sports.
Old 02-11-2003, 11:26 PM

SONA is off the scale

Played rugby for 12 years, college and club level, now I ref and still feel like I get my butt kicked... Kind of like Power lifting, and then sprinting over and over.... for 40 minutes, take a 5 min break, and then 40 more minutes, non-stop.

"Let me show you my gun collection"
\"Life is tough... tougher if you’re stupid.\" \"Just think, right now, all over the world there are people exercising bad judgment. Somebody, right this minute, is probably making the mistake of his life
Old 02-07-2003, 07:04 PM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

Wow, okay, you're clearly not 18 like I thought most of you Rover guys were who visited us. I figured you'd be the one we'd "adopt" here...

I hadn't been back fishing with my family for years...then dad bought a new Ranger, and it was all over. We plan another trip in the spring and possibly another in the summer. Do you know Lake Miltona?

Kelley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by muskyman:
kelley

MN has really come on strong with there population of fish, mostly due to the growing catch and release ethic catching on there.

I moved out east for awhile and had alot of fun adventures living just outside NYC in NJ but my midwestern roots pulled me back. I often think about moving out west for a few years just to be closer to all the great mile and miles of open free access trails. but having a 5 year old daughter that wouldent be likely to happen.

thom

Dirt is for playing roads are for getting there<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-07-2003, 11:46 PM

Sona: please tell me you meant that as a compliment? or im gonna have to open a can of whoop @$$ on u!!!
Old 02-07-2003, 04:40 PM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

Born and raised in South Dakota. Funny that I never put your ID together with what it meant.

We were just back in Northern MN last fall doing some muskie and walleye fishing...had some great times, caught some great fish, and I realized how much I miss the midwest...sometimes.

Kelley
Old 02-08-2003, 02:00 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Sona,

Besides having lots of spunk and flare...this is one guy you DON'T want to tangle with!!

Oh sure, you can meet up in the jungle and challenge eachother one-on-one...and I have no doubt you'd prevail in some fashion....but what exactly do you think your gonnna do to him???

Shoot him, stab him, torch him with gasoline??? Has Hollywood taught you nothing??? Can it be that you've somehow neglected to learn from the many movies such as "Halloween", "Night of the living dead" and other such flicks? Could these valuable lessons have somehow eluded you?

What part of "I'm a lawyer" didn't you get?

CLEARLY my client, hereforth known and referred to as "Sona" is not of sound mind (mentus lackus deficeint-ass)...nor does he possess the mental stability to be held accountible for his words. It is therefore the plea herein set forth that we motion to strike said thread and release him to the custody of the MAC-institute for a better tomorrow.

Please O'practicing one...show mercy unto his soul so that he might one day be granted the opportunity to serve this forum again.
Old 02-09-2003, 03:22 AM

Allen is off the scale

The best way to get them to leave the Hummer forum is IGNORE THEM. Simple. I'm done.
Don't keep debating it over and over. goodbye
Old 02-12-2003, 07:56 PM

ktower_heels is off the scale

Can we get strippers on polls instead of cheerleaders? I'm thinking we could get serious pay per view numbers! No real rules needed, just kind of a gladiator feel.
Old 02-09-2003, 04:46 PM

the only one in this thread that is acting like a troll is you. i will not respond to your immature and childish name calling. grow up. me and sona were having a good time challenging each other in a playful manner. it wasnt serious. i didnt take offense and neither did sona. it was all in jest.

and i dont have a H2 yet. waiting on the 04.

lets get one thing clear guys, i havent demeaned or put down the H2 one time. so how can i be a troll? my posts regarding the LR threads asked for lighter moderation and more of a chance for us to moderate ourselves. thats it.

so call me whatever names you want...tool, vampire, troll, bitch, trash...whatever. its humorous to me and it just makes you look bad.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:16 AM

Mega Boris is off the scale

i dont know about many of the others, but speaking for myself...

I'm not looking to debate. I came here to talk with other h2 owners about our vehicles and to chat in a casual, non-hostile environment about subjects in relation to our vehicles (modifications, questions, etc.)

I do however understand your reasoning, and I think you did (after your first few posts) eventually bring some good discussion here. It is good to get some general information on off-roading and what-to's and what-nots. But in all honesty, the constant comparing, flames (not necessarily all from you), arguments, etc.; it got out of hand.

If I do ever want to debate which vehicle is better, I'll be sure to stop by discoweb.

Feel free though to continue to post here concerning general 4x4 stuff... but I ask (i can't demande as it's not my forums) that you please quit the comparisons of the vehicles... because in the end, it comes down to driver preference. There is no right answer.
Old 02-11-2003, 05:45 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

You're welcome Jason. You know what I enjoy....re-reading my post that I write late at night and getting to enjoy them again. Ahhhh....the benefits of a limited mental capacity!!

I often like to jump in and defuse things with a bit of humor. In the end...we all just want to enjoy life and feel good about ourselves.

Or something like that.