H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 01-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Finally a picture of My Stealth Gray H2. I'll get a few more after I figure out how to operate My daughters camera.
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Hummer Authority

Finally a picture of My Stealth Gray H2. I'll get a few more after I figure out how to operate My daughters camera.
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-22-2005, 11:41 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Finally a picture of My Stealth Gray H2. I'll get a few more after I figure out how to operate My daughters camera. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice looking rig TAZ. Love that new color. And no concrete driveway! P.S. You need a Warn winch on the front.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

No wonder you don't want to bring that thing to Moab!

She's a sweet ride TAZ . You need a second set of tires for Moab and you're set!

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-23-2005, 04:23 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you imagine how hard Tazzy would cry after scraping the chrome off some of that bling? Like a little girl that skinned her knee.
Old 01-23-2005, 04:39 AM
Hummer Authority

Vegas if I put chrome winch on then I would not be able to use the brush guard and mini grill would I? Is it possible to add the winch and keep My guard and mini grill setup? I would consider it for sure. Where do I go to find a chromed winch? Since You got Me to thinking about it Your now stuck with trying to help look for it and at a good price. So let's get to work on it. Seriously!! I do appreciate Your suggestions and I'm sure You'll enjoy getting to spend My money. HEHEHE
I wish all could see My Girl in person as the picture does not do it justice. I have got to take pictures with bright sun. I have just about as much billet on the inside as i do on the outside. PM Me with info as to where I can go and look at winchs or just put it here I guess is easier.
Thanks
TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LasVegas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Finally a picture of My Stealth Gray H2. I'll get a few more after I figure out how to operate My daughters camera. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice looking rig TAZ. Love that new color. And no concrete driveway! P.S. You need a Warn winch on the front. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-23-2005, 05:34 AM
Hummer Authority

Thanks sfox I had seen someone on the forum mention Him and I have been in contact. It may have been a convo. You had with someone. He is going to polish it and comback over the H2 with either a black enamel with a protectant over it or He said if I bought the pint of paint He would do the H2 in My body color. What do You think?
I want ideas all the time sfox so do not hesitate if You see something. I do not have much more to do. I got to mount the lights to the factory roof racks I bought for a forward and rear light. I'm thinking about going to a 4" flare kit to keep the crap of the sides better, It comes with the bigger corners but they said I could just swap My corners for the bigger since it is thier product. If I can get a chrome winch I will do that also. If You could see My Girl in person You would notice that yes there is chrome but I have tried to pick things and places for it that sort of kept the rough type look. It is a fine line to walk and that is why I would put a winch on. I have actually sat in front of it and imagined a black winch, I have been trying to keep a balance of paint, black,and chrome not letting any one get to much ahead of the other 2 concepts. Setting down in front of rig it appears that a black winch would help Me keep that mix going better than adding more chrome on the front end. I'm not sure i'll have to sleep on it a while.
Well I would like to know your thought on that.
Talk to You later and thanks for the input!!
TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sfox:
Taz
Just to help you complete the look, you should really get the skid plate polished by this guy, he is the best:

http://www.brightlee.com/

Check out the hummer selection in the Photos area.

S <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-23-2005, 05:52 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Rick, your truck looks great. Keep it away from Moab unless you remove a bunch of stuff.
Old 01-23-2005, 06:05 AM
Hummer Authority

HI DRTYFN
You just about drove that nail all the way thru the wall. It would hurt something bad to get it out there and damage it. We have a good offroad place in Hot Springs, AR and if I get interested in offroad I'm thinking real hard about buying 03 H2 and set it up just for offroad with Road Armor front and rear so I could have one for each hobby.
To take Her to Moab I would have to start taking chrome of now to be ready for the trip. I would have to take it all off and that is a big job. When I bought Her she had what they call chrome package and i asked Him where did the chrome go to. I installed everything on it except tires and rims. I'm going to let a prof. install My backup camera and flipdown DVD.
I have a guy making or trying to make Me a brushed aluminum dash. He sends Me dash and I send Him mine. I told Him I was not wanting stick on if He could build actual dash with real material i would be interested. He said it is a direct replacement.
The next thing I got to do is get polished SC on and engine dressed up before I move on this other stuff. I found out that My local Chevy dealer is a Magna Charger dealer and I have a guy I know in fact 2 guys and they are checking to see if they can get Me cost plus shipping and 3% markup. If I can get that it should be a very good price.
Thanks for droping Me a note. I'll talk to You later.
TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Can you imagine how hard Tazzy would cry after scraping the chrome off some of that bling? Like a little girl that skinned her knee. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

HI DRTYFN
You just about drove that nail all the way thru the wall. It would hurt something bad to get it out there and damage it. We have a good offroad place in Hot Springs, AR and if I get interested in offroad I'm thinking real hard about buying 03 H2 and set it up just for offroad with Road Armor front and rear so I could have one for each hobby.
To take Her to Moab I would have to start taking chrome of now to be ready for the trip. I would have to take it all off and that is a big job. When I bought Her she had what they call chrome package and i asked Him where did the chrome go to. I installed everything on it except tires and rims. I'm going to let a prof. install My backup camera and flipdown DVD.
I have a guy making or trying to make Me a brushed aluminum dash. He sends Me dash and I send Him mine. I told Him I was not wanting stick on if He could build actual dash with real material i would be interested. He said it is a direct replacement.
The next thing I got to do is get polished SC on and engine dressed up before I move on this other stuff. I found out that My local Chevy dealer is a Magna Charger dealer and I have a guy I know in fact 2 guys and they are checking to see if they can get Me cost plus shipping and 3% markup. If I can get that it should be a very good price.
TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Can you imagine how hard Tazzy would cry after scraping the chrome off some of that bling? Like a little girl that skinned her knee. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What are those chrome dots
at the roof line.Look's Great!!!!!
Old 01-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy there is a fellow who makes them to resemble a large rivet. If You look they are on fender flares and they go across top back trim. It gives it a more rugged look which is what I'm trying to stay close to but with the chrome. When at show people seem to like the chromed offroad type look better than the hip hop rubberband tire look. So I've tried to stay close to offroad even though You would not offroad it but it is just a theme thing.
I have not competed against a lifted and chromed undercariage type H2 but I figure based on what I'm learning that truck will wax My butt. So to compete if that is what I end up having to do i'll lift it and chrome it. But it appears that most of the lifted trucks must get used for that purpose as I just have not seen one at show. I see them in magazines.

TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by partsguy:
HI DRTYFN
TAZ

Can you imagine how hard Tazzy would cry after scraping the chrome off some of that bling? Like a little girl that skinned her knee. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What are those chrome dots
at the roof line.Look's Great!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Hummer Authority

Thanks everyone for the kind words and acceptance. I'm an H2 man all the way but pursueing My hobby in a little dfferent way.
It does mean alot for My club buddies to encourage Me. Really feels better to get My clubs acceptance than it is a show. Don't get Me wroung I like the comp. and You can win $1250 on up if You can win. Then it is a sweeter deal as You get back some of what You've invested.

TAZ
Old 02-02-2005, 03:59 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Partsguy, they are on ebay being sold by these guys, one of the forum sponsors.
http://www.hitechcc.com/h2sourceRedir00203232234.html