H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HIHUMMER = HUMMERLESS after Paragon/RauchCreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by alldunn
Could it possibly be from when you backed in to the front of her H3???

You will pay for that!

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Hummer Professional

alldunn is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerNewbie
You will pay for that!

LMAO!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
LMAO!!!

You two ready to head back to Tellico in a month or so?

Old 06-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Hummer Professional

alldunn is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerNewbie
You two ready to head back to Tellico in a month or so?
You got exact dates yet? Maybe depending on when. Keep us posted! Middle of July is pretty much definitely out.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
You got exact dates yet? Maybe depending on when. Keep us posted! Middle of July is pretty much definitely out.

No dates yet but thinking towards the end of July or the beginning of August. I will probably start a thread here shortly to see what everyone thinks. Know a group heading up there this weekend but they are going to be on motorcycles

Old 06-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoGMPG
Personally, I don't see why there is a need to persecute the woman over semantics.
Persecute? Awwww! Did another swinging dick with a hard-on for the self-professed bitch get his feelers hurt? Pointing out the obvious is not persecution, davey boy.
Quote:
Do you feel the need to be precise and 100% correct at all times
You don't? Sad, indeed. Sorry to hear that you have such low self esteem that you don't subscribe to the idea of trying to be precise and correct
Quote:
This is just lame.
You are lame. You looking to get lucky too?
Old 06-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

ANGER TOOLKIT

Four Proven Techniques for Managing Anger

The first step towards managing anger in our personal relationships appropriately is the identification of the mistaken attitudes and convictions that predispose us to being excessively angry in the first place!

Once these mistakes have been corrected, we will be less likely to fly off the handle than we were in the past.

The second step is the identification of those factors from our childhood that prevents us from expressing our anger as appropriately as we otherwise might. These factors include fear, denial, ignorance and so on.
  • These impediments to the effective and appropriate management of our anger towards others can be removed so that our suppressed anger will NOT compound itself inside of us as it has been doing for years.

The third step is learning the appropriate modes of expressing our "legitimate" anger at others so that we can begin to cope more effectively with anger provoking situations as they arise in our personal relationships. When we are anxious or depressed in our relationships, we are often experiencing the consequences of our suppressed anger. The problem is that we have suppressed our anger so deeply that we succeeded in concealing it from our own selves! All we are left with is the residual evidence of it, our anxiety or our depression. When we are depressed, very often we are also angry at our self without realizing it.
  • Learning to appropriately manage our anger at ourselves is the antidote to much of alcoholism and drug abuse. But the management of our anger does not end in learning these new and more appropriate ways to express it. There remains one last step.
The fourth step in the Anger Management process is to bind up the wounds that may have been left by the potentially devastating emotional impact of anger. "Anger wounds" left in us against those who have wronged us. If we do not complete this mopping up step, we will cling to the resentment of having been done wrong and will carry the festering residue of our anger and rage in our hearts forever.
  • One of the most effective means of giving ourselves immediate relief from anger in our personal relationships is to forgive others.
Many of us cannot forgive those who have trespassed against us.
Something below the level of our conscious awareness prevents us from relieving our residual anger by forgiving the other person and we then carry a grudge in our hearts for thirty years! This unresolved anger poisons our relationship with our friends and loved ones. It even spoils our relationship with ourselves! We make our own lives mean and miserable instead of happy and full. Very often the feeling is, "Why should I forgive them? What they did was WRONG!" But, is forgiveness for those who only do us right? Most people have a hard time forgiving others simply because they have a wrong understanding of what forgiveness is! When you forgive someone, it does not mean that you condone or are legitimizing their behavior toward you. To forgive them means that you refuse to carry painful and debilitating grudges around with you for the rest of your life! You are "refusing" to cling to the resentment of them having done you wrong. You are giving yourself some immediate relief from your OWN anger!

To forgive, then, is an act that we do on our OWN behalf.
It has nothing to do with "lifting" the other person's sin! You are not doing it for their sake. You are doing it for yourself. This is a choice you are making on your OWN terms in order to relieve your OWN pent-up emotions. The book, Managing And Coping With Anger contains an in-depth analysis of this four step process plus ten (10) carefully designed exercises, called homework, to help you to completely master the anger management process.

Just in case anyone here is feeling a little "out of control" **big smile**
Old 06-08-2006, 11:29 PM
Banned

Leonard Ingram is ghey!
Old 06-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: HIHUMMER = HUMMERLESS after Paragon/RauchCreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
Persecute? Awwww! Did another swinging dick with a hard-on for the self-professed bitch get his feelers hurt? Pointing out the obvious is not persecution, davey boy.
You don't? Sad, indeed. Sorry to hear that you have such low self esteem that you don't subscribe to the idea of trying to be precise and correct
You are lame. You looking to get lucky too?

Oh please. Your rationalizations are just childish ranting. Don't try your crap with me. It doesn't wash.
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 06-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh please. Your rationalizations are just childish ranting. Don't try your crap with me. It doesn't wash.
what, exactly, is it that I am suppose to be rationalizing?

What children do you know rationalizes anything anyway?

Don't try my crap with you? Look, sport. You chose to mouth off on the subject. I simply called a spade a spade. How about you stick to something you understand....... nevermind, there's not enough glue in the world for that.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
what, exactly, is it that I am suppose to be rationalizing?

What children do you know rationalizes anything anyway?

Don't try my crap with you? Look, sport. You chose to mouth off on the subject. I simply called a spade a spade. How about you stick to something you understand....... nevermind, there's not enough glue in the world for that.

You arrogant prick, just what is your 'specialty'? It sure isn't mechanics, or the inner workings of General Motors Corporate, is it? No. You assume because you can muster up enough metatags on Google to bring up some relevant material on a given subject that qualifies you as an expert. On EVERYTHING. How sad for you.

As far as my understanding, I understand you're an e-bully, given to berating and humiliating simple ignorance. You have no patience for the uninitiated or ill-informed, you choose to be aggressive towards anyone that does not agree with your supposed expertise. I have watched and sat through numerous occasions of your obsessive compulsive behavior.

I have news for you. I have forgotten more than you will ever know about General Motors. I have more experience with hands on mechanical ability than you ever will, as well. Don't make the mistake of equating silence with ignorance when it comes to my knowledge or access. I choose to respond when I see false or faulty information being thrown about. I don't sit and hover while obsessing about someone who just might mis-type a word or maybe use the incorrect nomenclature for a part, as you do.

I can see you're just salivating for my response...

Hover...Hover...Hover

Have a nice day!
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 06-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
You arrogant prick, just what is your 'specialty'? It sure isn't mechanics, or the inner workings of General Motors Corporate, is it? No. You assume because you can muster up enough metatags on Google to bring up some relevant material on a given subject that qualifies you as an expert. On EVERYTHING. How sad for you.

As far as my understanding, I understand you're an e-bully, given to berating and humiliating simple ignorance. You have no patience for the uninitiated or ill-informed, you choose to be aggressive towards anyone that does not agree with your supposed expertise. I have watched and sat through numerous occasions of your obsessive compulsive behavior.

I have news for you. I have forgotten more than you will ever know about General Motors. I have more experience with hands on mechanical ability than you ever will, as well. Don't make the mistake of equating silence with ignorance when it comes to my knowledge or access. I choose to respond when I see false or faulty information being thrown about. I don't sit and hover while obsessing about someone who just might mis-type a word or maybe use the incorrect nomenclature for a part, as you do.

I can see you're just salivating for my response...

Hover...Hover...Hover

Have a nice day!
Hover hover hover...... priceless. Way to go Mr. knoweverythingaboutgeneralmotors. aka A parts pusher for a dealer. It's called email notification to a subscribed thread. Ever heard of it. Thought you really had me there didn't cha.

Where is this "specialty" bunk from? I am arrogant. What about it?

"You assume because you can muster up enough metatags on Google" Well, OK you got me there. If you could explain exactly what the fck that means I'll give it a shot. Are you, in some strange foreign way trying to ask if I am a mechanic or a parts guy at a dealership like you? The answer is NO. Sorry, that is not my specialty.

Care to share where I said I was an expert at everything..... or anything for that matter. Does my intelligence intimidate you that much? Do you feel so inadequate that you have to lash out with nonsense such as "berating and humiliating simple ignorance." Now, I might be wrong, but ignorance is pretty humiliating all by itself and I don't really see much point in berating inanimate objects, soooo....... I don't quite understand that comment.

I have no patience for those that try to be something they are not.

I have news for you. It's going to be partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was finally killed by 2 500lb bomb blast dropped from a pair of F-16s, I-70 is going to have 2 lanes closed for construction....... enough of the news.

"I have more experience with hands on mechanical ability than you ever will, as well." So, you were a mechanic that made it up to the parts counter, good for you. What's your point?

You grossly overrate yourself? You should see someone for that.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Banned

So sorry, was that a weak attempt at trying to be funny?

"There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again."
Closed Thread