H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 08-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Why H3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex_h2
I don't want to piss anyone off, but I'm curious why those out there like the H3, I mean its not that bad looking, but no way can it compare itself to a H1 or H2.

So, without coming across as an azz.

Why did you buy an H3?

Does the Horsepower really do suck??
stupid fucking sea nettle
Old 08-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hummer23 is off the scale

I dont even know why we respond to idiots who pose questions like this.

Let me be clear with the moron who started this post. He thinks it is about what you can afford. HA HA I looked at the h2, it is to big and I dont want a gas hog that gets 10mpg. Then I bought my h3 for cash, no big deal it was only a little more then 30 grand. I do not usually like to bragg but the azzhole who started this post has no class, and if he does own an h2 he did not work for it. Grow up punk, beause we dont give a f**k what you think!
BTW gas is on its way to 4 per gallon, only a fool would bragg they drive a huge gas hog today.

Isn't it funny that there are others who try and put down what you have. They have NO self esteem, probably ugly no wife/girlfriend so they try to act superior here. Why else would they waste their time. And then he tries to act stupid and pretend like he doesn't know why everyone flames him, child games. What a LOSER !

BTW the used market is catching up with the h2's just look on E-Bay 2003 models can now be found in the mid twenty thousands. As the gas prices rise the value of the h2 goes down due to less consumer demand, and the saturated used market.

Last edited by Hummer23 : 08-12-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Hummer Authority

marin8703 is an unknown quantity at this point

the reson i got an H3 is because it look better than the H1 and H2. I origionally wanted to buy the H1, i love that truck , but i cant afford it, the gas i could afford but the 100+ price i couldnt, even though its the toughest truck out thereand besides the fact it cant fit in a lane. The H2 i feel has no much to offer. I like the size of it but the draw back is that the design of the vehicle doesnt go well with the size.

Its like those ford explorers that look goo from the front and somewhat fro the side, but from the back its just a giant piece of glass and stoplight, no design in the back at all. Same with the H2s however i like the ones with the tire in the back more, instead of the tire under.

I could have afforded the H2, and my dad actually wanted it, but since he wouldnt have to look for parking in it it wasnt really his choice. The point is the H3 has a better design relative to the H2.

And anyway most people who buy an H2 dont buy it to take it offroad, they bling the hell out of it and in my case where i live, go up and donw michigan avenue downtown every ten minutes hoping to get some looks, funny thing is when they get looks they just drive off, so i dont get the point.

And for those of you that bought the H2 for offroad why not the H1 its a far more capable truck offroad than the H2 or H3, and it looks bada$$?

The horse power is actually pretty good. Im not really a hardcore off roader, but i have a bit of offroad experience in my H3, and HP is more than enough. I have pulled trailers 3000+ lb and no problem at all. I dont really care about the gas, but i guess it like a bonus that it burns less.

Oh and ass the previous postrer said, the used car market is full of H2, some barely even driven , that sell for much less than what the H3 sells for. People who cant afford the H3 can now afford a 5-10k H2, if it wasnt for the price of gas. If you think thats not true try selling your H2 and see how long its on the market and what youll get.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by marin8703 : 08-12-2006 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Hummer Expert

blindzebra is an unknown quantity at this point

Does the Horsepower really do suck??[/quote]

Um without being an arse, why did you drop out of school after the 6th grade?
Old 08-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road

FINALLY .. something well written and not in "gansta language ..misspellings and all" ... thanks Groundpounder and lotus4s. I love my H3, too.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer23
I dont even know why we respond to idiots who pose questions like this.

Let me be clear with the moron who started this post. He thinks it is about what you can afford. HA HA I looked at the h2, it is to big and I dont want a gas hog that gets 10mpg. Then I bought my h3 for cash, no big deal it was only a little more then 30 grand. I do not usually like to bragg but the azzhole who started this post has no class, and if he does own an h2 he did not work for it. Grow up punk, beause we dont give a f**k what you think!
BTW gas is on its way to 4 per gallon, only a fool would bragg they drive a huge gas hog today.

Isn't it funny that there are others who try and put down what you have. They have NO self esteem, probably ugly no wife/girlfriend so they try to act superior here. Why else would they waste their time. And then he tries to act stupid and pretend like he doesn't know why everyone flames him, child games. What a LOSER !

BTW the used market is catching up with the h2's just look on E-Bay 2003 models can now be found in the mid twenty thousands. As the gas prices rise the value of the h2 goes down due to less consumer demand, and the saturated used market.

What the hell is wrong with you, and the rest of your H3 Klan, I simply asked a question into why someone would buy a H3 or why you bought your H3. You have all taken it apon yourselves to think that I am a spoiled brat that drives a H2, or rather all H1 or H2 owners are Azz, that like to take up the road, use up all the oil in the world. Don't you dare sit there and have the balls to talk about my wife (yes I have one) She has a Mercedes, but has thought about trading it in for a H3. Hence the reason I asked the question...perhaps all you folks need to get the chip off your shoulder and wake the "f-k up". Though she did add that they were very cute.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Hummer Expert

SteveRH is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I can sum it all up a bit easier.
Your question was worded with the same elitist approach that the H1 owners had against the H2 owners. Same goes for the H2 owners against the H3 owners. If you had done some research (use the search button), you would have found out that many of the H3 owners have proven the H3 worthy of the same trails that the bigger rigs have proven themselves upon. Yeah, it's smaller - yeah it looks different - but that could also be said about your H2 in comparison to the H1...

Now, the way you typed your message may have not been the way the rest of us read it, but that's your own fault...

The H3 is a HUMMER, just like yours, just like the H1s...
Old 08-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Hummer Veteran

crop000 is on a distinguished road

'cause I wanted one A** Hole.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:12 AM
Elcova Rookie

knights is on a distinguished road

haha i picked my new H3X over the h2 and over the ML 500 for a number of reasons

1. im only 24 and dont neeed the ML 500 as my mom drives one and i'll end up getting something like it once im in my 30's

2. the H2 is to big for parking at the places i go and it will not fit inside the garage.

3. i had a new c5 corvette at 18 and traded it in for the h3x because i wanted something differnt.

with regraurds to your remarks of affording something, odds i spend more in a month then you make in a year, i get a kick out of going to buy my designer cloths and droping 15,000 a season but wearing a harley t-shirt and ripped jeans just to watch the **** nuts that are working mouths drop when they see how much i spend because like you they view someones statues based on how they look, drive...
Old 08-13-2006, 02:32 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I don't want to piss anyone off, but I'm curious why those out there like the H3, I mean its not that bad looking, but no way can it compare itself to a H1 or H2.

Why did you buy an H3?

Also...
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2006, 02:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Move_h2

Why did you buy an H3?

Edit.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:35 AM
Steve - SanJose

Well this is going nowhere as usual...

S.
Old 08-13-2006, 02:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

Nice going, dickweed.
Old 08-13-2006, 03:07 AM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by knights
going to buy my designer cloths and droping 15,000 a season

Finally! Someone who might appreciate my new gucci paint job on my wheeling machine. Let me know what you think.

Old 08-13-2006, 03:33 AM
Hummer Veteran

fw888 is on a distinguished road

too rich for me dude.....
Adv. Pack, Chrome Pack, Chrome Step Assist, Chrome fuel cover, Chrome Hood with handle, Chrome air intake, Chrome side marker light, Oem Brushguard, Tow Package, Factory Mudflaps Front/Back, XM Radio, OnStar ... more to come
Old 08-13-2006, 03:36 AM
Banned

lotus4s is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
Finally! Someone who might appreciate my new gucci paint job on my wheeling machine. Let me know what you think.

Nice Dei! I can't wait till we take it to Ocala! I want one in blue....
Old 08-13-2006, 03:55 AM
Hummer Expert

deserth3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Why did you buy an H3?

There's something about the H3 i like over the H1 and 2. I've driven the military hummer and had a blast. But for everyday driving I just never liked the extra wide hump between the seats. The H2 was just too soccer mom looking for me. Even though it does well offroad.
I have no need for more than one vehicle. What will happen is one will get driven all the time and the other will sit. That's not good for the vehicle.
As I was changing the front half shafts on my 2k Chevy Blazer and making a list of what I wanted to do next. I decided to look for far a new one. Besides my body is really too screwed up to be doing that kind of maintenance on a vehicle anymore.
I've always liked the H3 so it was at the top of the list. I researched the FJ. But after hitting 32k just to make it an adequate offroad vehicle. And I just hate that standard white roof. It lost. Same with the jeep Wrangler. start adding Dana 60 axles, bigger engine, ext. Over 30k. So I went and test drove a H3. And loved it, plenty of power, turns on a dime, comfortable, awsome offroad.
For those who complain about it being underpower you have to remember you're pushing 5000 lbs. Not much out there will match that. Neither the wrangler or the FJ can even come close to the weight to horsepower.
Oh and I've driven some major dogs in my 20 years in the Air Force.
Old 08-13-2006, 04:47 AM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by knights
haha i picked my new H3X over the h2 and over the ML 500 for a number of reasons

1. im only 24 and dont neeed the ML 500 as my mom drives one and i'll end up getting something like it once im in my 30's

2. the H2 is to big for parking at the places i go and it will not fit inside the garage.

3. i had a new c5 corvette at 18 and traded it in for the h3x because i wanted something differnt.

with regraurds to your remarks of affording something, odds i spend more in a month then you make in a year, i get a kick out of going to buy my designer cloths and droping 15,000 a season but wearing a harley t-shirt and ripped jeans just to watch the **** nuts that are working mouths drop when they see how much i spend because like you they view someones statues based on how they look, drive...

Uh-huh ... geeez, try SPELL CHECK before you submit your post.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road

Ok, I can fully understand why you might consider buying a H3 or why you wanted one in the first place. But, what I can't understand is all the PISSING AND MOANING......
Old 08-13-2006, 06:45 AM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok, I can fully understand why you might consider buying a H3 or why you wanted one in the first place. But, what I can't understand is all the PISSING AND MOANING......

Shut ya fuckin' mouth, n00b!