H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 08-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Hummer Professional

31_bandits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why H3?

H3s are cool
H2s are (just personal opinion) the coolest thing ever put on wheels
probably many or most H3 or H2 drivers would trade even-up for a good condition H1, regardless of what they say.

This thread sounds like both the H1 forum back during the H2-tantrum days, and the jeep forums. My pants are unbuttoned.

and ultimately, unbuttoned pants make more sense than hummer owners griping at each other.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road

Understanding facts is not most poster's on this site's first line of defense against rampant stupidity, is it ? Have you ever heard of " warranties"? I hate having to educate people, when they profess to be seasoned automobile buyers. Ignorance is showing in everything most write. There are warranties that go with a car, and now extended warranties. The " Lemon Law" (look it up, I'm not doing all your homework for you) , was NOT created for used autos, but rather for NEW autos, brand spanking and new off the lot, that fall apart, never run, and become garden flower pots for unsuspecting suckers who believe a new car is perfect and protected by the dealer. What a crock, buyer beware, is the credo for those crooks. My point in the beginning of this post, was to ask a simple question, but the vile confrontational nonsense that has been fired at me , requires me to fire right back with factual information. I understand AM General creating the H3 to keep their business afloat in an economy that is sinking, but why does truth have to be met with rancor . I am shocked at the grown men slamming insults at me for a simple question, and then being shocked when I return the turds they are lobbing over the fence at me. It's now a Catch 22 situation, where if I don't reply I've " run out of enthusiasm" and if I do reply the parade of idiots keep marching past my posts. I have nothing to embrace or learn from people who have the insight of a gnat. [/b][/size]
Old 08-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry, but discussing adult topics with a mere boy is a gross waste of my time. There is nothing you can tell a 19 year old , because it's a proven fact, they know everything. Your post is filled with childish icons, that would make a six year old blush, and if you are truly in some community college, let's hope the education system does not fail you once again. Now off you run and play in that house you bought, the Hummer you own, that castle you covet, that palace you prefer, that abode you adore, the plane you fly, the model you date , the island you own or the pure unadulterated egotistical manure you spread. Isn't there a hamburger in your life that needs flipping?
Old 08-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets do another poll on who's AE this is

I'm voting DRTYFN
Old 08-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Reading this last two posts of yours (like pretty much all of them) were a complete waste of my time. Don't run around talking about how you just asked a simple question and got attacked for no reason. You came in to the section with no intention other than to stir sh!t up. Apparently life is really boring and you have nothing better to do. It can be entertaining but only when if your comebacks are worth a damn. Why don't you answer this, which are you, an AE or Troll? We know you are one or the other, which is it?

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe

Do, do now

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

HEY LOOK!!!

We have two new emoticons!!!

Old 08-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Hummer Guru

The Green Lantern is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I'm voting DRTYFN

Old 08-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I for one appreciate tex_h2's insight on life, the universe and everything. Bigger is always better, hands down every time. After all, only an idiot would order a regular size meal when they can super-size it.

Now that I've seen the error of my ways, I'm taking back my H3 and getting an H2. It doesn't meet my needs cause it doesn't fit in my garage, I don't really need the room, I don't have anything to tow, and it doesn't fit down some of the trails I run. But what the hell ... it's bigger!!!

You H3ers suck cause you drive a fuel efficient SUV that goes everywhere in style and perfectly fits your lifestyle and needs. You should all be more like me and tex_h2. I'm going to throw out all the clothes that fit me and super-size them too ... cause they're BIGGER !!!!

Woo-hoo, I'm styling now. My clothes, shoes, car and house don't fit, but I'm so much more important than the rest of you I can hardly stand it!!! I'm an intellectually superior, bargain-hunting a$$hole that can't spell, and you're all a bunch of idiots with no reason to live who wish you were me!

yeah right
Old 08-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point

All 3 hummers are awesome. If the H2 fits your needs and lifestyle, that's great. I test-drove the H2 and loved it, but I don't need one. The H3 fits my lifestyle, and I'm more than happy with it.

I doubt you're an AE. But AE or not, you post like a troll and that makes you one in my book. If you had any class, self-respect, or common courtesy, you wouldn't have come here with your snide comments, baseless insults and pseudo-intellectual superiority.

Go back to your cave ... I think we're about tired of feeding you.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Steve - SanJose

Lame, OT and wtf for sure...

S.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Hummer Expert

blindzebra is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus 3ers. Don't say a damm thing to this. Haven't you said enough. We all know what our rigs can do; just the same as any other Hummer owner knows what their rig can do. Let the simple bigot lay in his mental incompetence and lack of openness. Seriously, some people just want to stir shtt instead of actually strategically conversing. Leave him alone. He'll soon get tired of saying nonsense to himself.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex_h2
I'm sorry, but discussing adult topics with a mere boy is a gross waste of my time. There is nothing you can tell a 19 year old , because it's a proven fact, they know everything...

OK...play the age card. You must be desperate to find a way out of this bad situation you have gotten yourself into.

I agree though, 19 year olds are ****ing know-it-alls. Good thing I'm 20. I may be younger than you, but at least I've realized the advantages of learning and taking advice from the intelligent members of this board unlike yourself. You are just embarrassing the **** out of yourself.

This may be a catch-22 in your mind, but you got yourself into it, learn to take responsibility for your own actions. Weigh your options and think real hard about what to do next, think you can do that?

As for the rest of your posts...
Old 08-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
All 3 hummers are awesome.

That's what I'm sayin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindzebra
Leave him alone. He'll soon get tired of saying nonsense to himself.

Can we please have just a little more fun making him squirm first?
Old 08-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Hummer Authority

H3slate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Very Nice,

I love my H2, but nothing compares to the size, look and just the "AH" of a H1.....

Especially a Black H1

Black Sheep Hummer Squadron

Old 08-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I'm voting DRTYFN

I'm thinking PhilD.

Don't let this crap get to you, you guys.

I rode along in an H3 or two and I think they are great. Heavy- which most misconstrue as lack of power and pretty sweet lookin. Now, don't get me wrong- I would make love to the H2 if I could and prefer it to an H3 for wheeling but that is just me. Tis all about preference- I like em big- uh huh- I'm not ashamed- big like a pickle.....

But this thread makes me want to go over and troll a Honda forum and bash those civic Mfers for not getting an accord.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Hummer Professional

31_bandits is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2co-pilot
I'm thinking PhilD.

Don't let this crap get to you, you guys.

I rode along in an H3 or two and I think they are great. Heavy- which most misconstrue as lack of power and pretty sweet lookin. Now, don't get me wrong- I would make love to the H2 if I could and prefer it to an H3 for wheeling but that is just me. Tis all about preference- I like em big- uh huh- I'm not ashamed- big like a pickle.....

But this thread makes me want to go over and troll a Honda forum and bash those civic Mfers for not getting an accord.

lol

guys, H3s are awesome, but to go all prius and start a fuel efficiency war between a truck that gets 12 avg -vs- 16ish(?) is a bit like Roseanne Barr calling Rosie O'Donnell chubby.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
I don't want to piss anyone off, but I'm curious why those out there like the H3, I mean its not that bad looking, but no way can it compare itself to a H1 or H2.

So, without coming across as an azz.

Why did you buy an H3?

Well, the alternatives were not very glamorous.

I got exactly what I wanted - GREEN H3.

The green was the only one I wanted. If I couldn't have exactly what I wanted, which was the green H3, I would have absolutely nothing because to me nothing always seemed more important than a false something or something that I didn't really want.

Last edited by The Green Lantern : 06-09-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

meathook is off the scale

Ok i just read the entire thread,iam the owner of a H3 & H2 and furthermore just purchased a over priced toyota prius,i just want to say iam not feelin any luv in here,cant we all jus get along ??
Old 06-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathook
Ok i just read the entire thread,iam the owner of a H3 & H2 and furthermore just purchased a over priced toyota prius,i just want to say iam not feelin any luv in here,cant we all jus get along ??

Hi, congrats on the Prius.