H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RazM:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
I love that pic. Dude behind Mel Gibson dude had a head blowout in the back and the yellow H3 looking thing had a bad touchup job done to the windshield area on it.

Is it just me, or does this picture look like it was taken in the eighties.

Are you insinuating that it's a photochop?

That pic is a crop from a much larger two page spread from the H3 book... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You just answered your own question, didn't you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? Not quite... since I was asking if YOU were insuniating it was a chop...
Old 03-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by RazM:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RazM:
I love that pic. Dude behind Mel Gibson dude had a head blowout in the back and the yellow H3 looking thing had a bad touchup job done to the windshield area on it.

That pic is a crop from a much larger two page spread from the H3 book... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You just answered your own question, didn't you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? Not quite... since I was asking if YOU were insuniating it was a chop... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was not insinuating anything. You stated it was a chop, I knew it was a chop. What exactly is your point? Are you asking if I am trying to say that the H2 truck is chopped into the picture.... No, I am not saying that.

Is the picture touched up, "chopped", etc., well, of course it is. Is the H3 looking thing in the picture touched up..... well of course it was and it wasn't a very good job of covering up a couple of things that needed to be covered up.

Any more questions?
Old 03-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:

Huh? Not quite... since I was asking if YOU were insuniating it was a chop... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was not insinuating anything. You stated it was a chop, I knew it was a chop. What exactly is your point? Are you asking if I am trying to say that the H2 truck is chopped into the picture.... No, I am not saying that.

Is the picture touched up, "chopped", etc., well, of course it is. Is the H3 looking thing in the picture touched up..... well of course it was and it wasn't a very good job of covering up a couple of things that needed to be covered up.

Any more questions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But... It's NOT a chop... and I never said it was...

The pic is from the H3 book by Larry Edsall, go to your local bookstore and check it out for yourself.

And the H3 is a clay sculpt, the center division you see is because they sculpt two versions of the vehicle with one side having minor differences than the other...
Old 03-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ummm..... yes you did. You specifically said "That pic is a crop from a much larger two page spread..."

We know the H3 thingy is a model. Been discussed here before. The touch up job to the picture, which happens to all pictures that get published just was not that good of a job on a few things.

Pull the damn stick out of your ass, sheez.
Old 03-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Ummm..... yes you did. You specifically said "That pic is a crop from a much larger two page spread..."

We know the H3 thingy is a model. Been discussed here before. The touch up job to the picture, which happens to all pictures that get published just was not that good of a job on a few things.

Pull the damn stick out of your ass, sheez. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A crop is NOT A CHOP.

The pic of the H2 TRUCK is legit, that's all I'm saying, and that's all that was being discussed. I asked you if you were insinuating that the pic of the H2 Truck was faked, which some have thought was the case in the past.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:

A crop is NOT A CHOP.

The pic of the H2 TRUCK is legit, that's all I'm saying, and that's all that was being discussed. I asked you if you were insinuating that the pic of the H2 Truck was faked, which some have thought was the case in the past. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I've chopped crops before.
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:

A crop is NOT A CHOP.

The pic of the H2 TRUCK is legit, that's all I'm saying, and that's all that was being discussed. I asked you if you were insinuating that the pic of the H2 Truck was faked, which some have thought was the case in the past. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL your arguing with the wrong guy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would that be?
Old 03-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally posted by CO Hummer:
I've chopped crops before.

lol
That's more like a crop, rotate, translate...
Old 03-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

A crop is NOT A CHOP.

See how cropping can completely alter the way you look at a picture? This woman was actually eating some cereal in the original photo.
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by DRTYFN:
See how cropping can completely alter the way you look at a picture? This woman was actually eating some cereal in the original photo.

Wow D. With that crop job I can barely tell it's CP!
Old 03-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally posted by DRTYFN:

A crop is NOT A CHOP.

See how cropping can completely alter the way you look at a picture? This woman was actually eating some cereal in the original photo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Attached Images

Old 03-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Hummer Expert

Attached Images

Old 03-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Hummer Veteran

HHummer is off the scale

Who put the damn banana in the cereal?
Old 03-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Was she eating cornflakes?

Soon to be frosted flakes.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Hummer Deity

Fubar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Was she eating cornflakes?

Soon to be frosted flakes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Pad check.