H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-04-2003, 02:52 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Tim.
I am trying to figure out your large cheater pipe getting your nuts off with a quick zap

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 12-04-2003, 05:50 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Flat tires are no big deal, happened to me many times in other vehicles. Except in this case the risk is a bit higher, I took the spare tire out a year ago and it stays in the garage. I have a complete tire repair kit in the back, never opened, I certainly hope there is an instruction booklet inside that plastic case. I suddenly realized I don't have anything to pull the nail out if I have to do it myself roadside, better look into this matter fast. According to my wife, the gas station guy didn't even lift the Hummer, which is a relief to me. Guess you just pull the nail and in goes the repair stuff. Having air pump in my Hummer certainly makes me feel better.

Few years ago I picked up a friend at his hotel to go to a dinner banquet, soon after we left the hotel, it started pouring rain and we had a flat about the same time, right next to a pitch dark SF Zoo. Both guys were in tuxedos, in an open top Mercedes SL sportscar. The SL automatic top is fast but sure seemed like it took 1 hour to close the top. Since it was my car, I was duty-bond to change the tire, I also insisted on doing it myself, no sense in getting both guys dirty. My friend, a former SR-71 pilot insisted on standing in heavy rain with me. I did the change in record short time, proved I work well under pressure. We had dinner at the Big 4 Restaurant on Nob Hill few weeks ago, had a good laugh about it. Memory and friendship.
Old 12-07-2003, 04:25 AM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking of BFG's, I picked up a nail once....bent the nail to hell but never penetrated the tire...now that is some tough treads!

Check out the OkC Chapter Page!