Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 03-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

It appears that our politicians have no idea what the word "illegal" mean anymore. It also appears the illegals themselves have no idea what the word illegal means.
Now, these illegals are marching across the country, is it time for us, the US citizens, either who were born here, or LEGALLY entered this country to speak up. Should we assembly hundreds of thousands of us to march in large cities?

The politicians say they only take jobs US citizens do not want. Well, when living in TN, all the carpenters, brick layers and roofers were illegal immigrants. They worked like hell, did a good job, but they undercut the US citizen who was a carpenter, brick layer and roofer.

Just throwing this out since I'm bored and still waiting for Tuesday. And, I'm getting tired of hearing the illegals on TV talking about their rights to illegally come across our open border and take jobs from Americans. I'm also tire of listening to GW on this subject, even though I voted for him. What part if illegal do these people not understand?
Old 03-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

All illegal immigrants should be deported. That is all.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

It appears that our politicians have no idea what the word "illegal" mean anymore. It also appears the illegals themselves have no idea what the word illegal means.
Now, these illegals are marching across the country, is it time for us, the US citizens, either who were born here, or LEGALLY entered this country to speak up. Should we assembly hundreds of thousands of us to march in large cities?

The politicians say they only take jobs US citizens do not want. Well, when living in TN, all the carpenters, brick layers and roofers were illegal immigrants. They worked like hell, did a good job, but they undercut the US citizen who was a carpenter, brick layer and roofer.

Just throwing this out since I'm bored and still waiting for Tuesday. And, I'm getting tired of hearing the illegals on TV talking about their rights to illegally come across our open border and take jobs from Americans. I'm also tire of listening to GW on this subject, even though I voted for him. What part if illegal do these people not understand?

X2
Im with you
Freekin ILLEGAL Aliens
Imigrants are ok
Ill go on a hummer run to DC whos in ?
We could drive over the baracades easily,At least the H1 guys could

#1 cause of death of young Illegal aliens is getting thrown off the back of a truck or hit by a branch
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by ShaggyX:
All illegal immigrants should be deported. That is all.

Before the YupTerra you'd have pleaded for the downtrodden.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Are the illegals marching? I just figured Home Depot was opening up a new store down the street.

Old 03-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

This is not only the issue with Mexico but do you realize how two faced we are about this?

If you are NOT from Mexico do you have ANY clue as to how hard it is to come from any other continent and immigrate to the USA? Do you have any clue as to what red tape and bull**** we put "educated" people through when they actually want to be here legally?

Then we turn cheek and let the "mescans" get away with anything and no one does anything about it. It sickens me, as I have a friend that is trying to come to the USA legally and our government is ABSOLUTE HELL on them. But if they were from Mexico they could just walk on over get a drivers license, SSN #, go to work and quit worrying as they know no one is coming for them.....

This pisses me off to no extent.

And we wonder why our image to the rest of the world is is being so tarnished and China is on the rise....
Old 03-27-2006, 10:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you guys slammin Canadians?

My Video Collectionez

Old 03-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by bparker:
This is not only the issue with Mexico but do you realize how two faced we are about this?

If you are NOT from Mexico do you have ANY clue as to how hard it is to come from any other continent and immigrate to the USA? Do you have any clue as to what red tape and bull**** we put "educated" people through when they actually want to be here legally?

Then we turn cheek and let the "mescans" get away with anything and no one does anything about it. It sickens me, as I have a friend that is trying to come to the USA legally and our government is ABSOLUTE HELL on them. But if they were from Mexico they could just walk on over get a drivers license, SSN #, go to work and quit worrying as they know no one is coming for them.....

This pisses me off to no extent.

And we wonder why our image to the rest of the world is is being so tarnished and China is on the rise....

Because expatriation is what I do for a living....I agree with the two faced statement you have made. It is ridiculous.

DHS has some of the most redundant policies if you are emigrating legaly....illegally?.....hey, just come on in mi casa su casa
Old 03-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree 1000%. I have a friend from Australia that is jumping through hoops to get permanent residency. They keep postponing things so he has to pay yet another renewal fee which he wouldn't have to do if they just got on the ball and finalized everything.

I think a lot of the politicians are supporting the illegal aliens just so they can get the support of the legal immigrants. Hell, we are already paying to teach their kids in our schools

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 03-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by sfox:
Dangit!

S

heheh!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 03-27-2006, 11:20 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by sfox:
Dangit!

S

Painful...but funny.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

hmer is off the scale

Get all this people out and Mr big bucks wont do nothing on his house because he is too much to get his hand dirty and mom will do nothing but talk her ass off .so good lock getting someone to do it for the 200$ a week they were paying "the mexican lady" .
Even worse bunch of companys that are here now and will do the same as the others get out of the country cause no one will do the work for minimun pay. i just think its a simple thing ur illegal get out if you are in the process you stay till u figure if you can make it or not .
the company i work for had the meeting today i was part of it they will take a 56.2 million loss a year if we replace the amount of people that are in the process of getting papers related to their status on this country yeah they have permission to work .so if they replace all the guys that were geting not minimum but close to minimun pay .the amount will be like i mention before 56.2M more a year so the decition was already made this morning we will be goin to Asia if this has to be done.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

hmer is off the scale

Alec i agree with you on the (automate alot of manual tasks thing ) i would like to see more of that on my company .but if alot of this taks are all done by one machine that only takes 1 guy to run it . some people will be mad at the new machines that took jobs away and the imigrants too. after all for a company its all about the money . i look at this like a movie that never ends .
Old 03-28-2006, 06:08 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't care what you think because what I say is right and true.

If the illegals are here, fine. Grant them citizenship.

BUT BUILD A ****ING WALL TO KEEP THE REST OUT!!! WE HAVE LAWS THAT ARE NOT BEING OBEYED!!!! DAMN TERRORISTS CAN COME THROUGH THAT SIVE THAT'S CALLED A WALL.

OH, AND STOP THOSE CANASIANS FROM SNEAKING DOWN HERE TOO. THEY JUST WANT OUR $$$$$.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:59 AM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just frustrated as hell yesterday when I posted this. Between the **** at GM, and a friend calling this weekend who said he lost his last contract to a group of illegal Mexican painters in TN. He just can't compete with what they charge.
GM sends more production to Mexico, and yet the Mexicans keep coming across our border to take good paying jobs; not just low paying jobs anymore.
Is there an answer? I don't believe we can actually round up the 12 or so million in this country and send them home; yet, I don't believe they should be just forgiven for doing something illegal.
I also have to say, they work like hell, and most do not cause any problems; at least in TN (I hear in other areas they cause a lot of crime).
Oh well, I might just move the the desert somewhere, drink coffee, kill scorpions, and join the Minutemen.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its easy. We just need to do this again.

-007=