Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > General Hummer Talk > Land Use Issues

Old 09-19-2007, 07:19 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noskin
You guys should see his fantasy world of cowboys and robinhood costumes.
Oh, we've seen it. And it's soooo gay that Gooey Gaybob thinks he's a power-bottom.(That means he likes to receive forceful buttseks)
Hummer Veteran

Birdman is on a distinguished road

So what I'm gathering is that Hummbebe was responsible for fixing the trail that those idiots destroyed. She gets attacked by the high council over there for doing so in a way that admits the truth about who did it.

But what about HIHUMMER? Can someone post Bondage's comments about her exposing the ******* to all the ridicule? Are there any? Is she sleeping with him too?
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

wow reading all of this makes me feel like I live in a different country. I guess we down here in the south simply have tooooo much free land to drive on without any limitations by the land owners.

Sure there are some very nice parks that do require you to adhere to trails but at the same time there are endless huge hunting ranches that will allow you to free wheel all you want without trails limits and I assume this is what spoils me vs always having to run the same trails.

now as for trashing the place with litter thats a all out sin when it comes down to simple rights and wrongs....
Old 09-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
You guys should see his fantasy world of cowboys and robinhood costumes.

I think I saw that when I posted a search for Dungeons & Dragons on Yahoo.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Hummer Novice

Slappy White is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman
So what I'm gathering is that Hummbebe was responsible for fixing the trail that those idiots destroyed. She gets attacked by the high council over there for doing so in a way that admits the truth about who did it.

But what about HIHUMMER? Can someone post Bondage's comments about her exposing the ******* to all the ridicule? Are there any? Is she sleeping with him too?

Not sure about HiHummer and her whoring ways but was in the rig that tore up the alpine meadow and rumor has it she ditched her husband again and screwed the guy driving that drove the rig. You guys are lucky she left here or she might be trying to slut her way around here to.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Hummer Novice

and they even ran off Alec for sticking up for Hummbebe. Plus he told them to never come back to Colorado after what they'd done to that alpine meadow. Phil even tried to cover it up. So did all of the other *******ers. Their really dicks.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:30 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappy White
You guys are lucky she left here or she might be trying to slut her way around here to.

The truth is that you are lucky if you actually do sleep with her. That way you'll be sure leave and be done with it. Others like Ipedog are destined for a lifetime of lovesick puppylove, always hoping he'll be the next number called for a visit to the hotel room.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:33 AM
Hummer Novice

Noskin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Not sure about HiHummer and her whoring ways but was in the rig that tore up the alpine meadow and rumor has it she ditched her husband again and screwed the guy driving that drove the rig. You guys are lucky she left here or she might be trying to slut her way around here to.

Believe me on this because I was a close victim also (Because my girlfriend is way hotter). She'll flirt with any stranger. Like I mean rub your crotch just so she could see your reaction. A stranger could have her by merely asking. She is grotesque. I know as a fact she slept with a few of the HX guys.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:37 AM
Hummer Novice

Noskin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
and they even ran off Alec for sticking up for Hummbebe. Plus he told them to never come back to Colorado after what they'd done to that alpine meadow. Phil even tried to cover it up. So did all of the other *******ers. Their really dicks.

Alec is not only fun to wheel with but a stand up guy who saw the black and white in the whole situation. He got attacked too for sticking up for humbebe. Phil doesn't care about anything. He's all about milking money out of the members.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Hummer Novice

I do feel kind of bad for alec cuz he doesn't really have anywhere to go online now. But he did stand his ground on the destruction of the meadow, I heard that hihummer even tried to give him a blowjob to keep him quiet. Rumor has it that she had a big "cold sore" so he turned her down.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
I know as a fact she slept with a few of the HX guys.

A few? Man your news is out of date. With this recent episode, she's even sleeping with Ipedog to keep him quiet.

There's a reason they call her MYHUMMER.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Alec is not only fun to wheel with but a stand up guy who saw the black and white in the whole situation. He got attacked too for sticking up for humbebe. Phil doesn't care about anything. He's all about milking money out of the members.

He's also an expert in some areas of plumbing and gardening.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, the trouble on the Island of Misfitia.

So, HiHummer was driving through some vegitation? Bebe and Alec put forth effort to fix it, in their efforts to save part of a trail that was ruined by a fellow hummer owner, they got chewed out by the Hummer X members? Why because someone mentioned hummer X in the clean up?

Hummer X should have stepped in first and I guess there wouldn't have been a problem. Where do all the dues go anyway?? Isn't Alec the Club captain or whatever in CO?

I need a recap, do we have pictures?
Old 09-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Elcova Rookie

Cryptain Crunch is on a distinguished road

What is wrong with destroying some plants?

They'll grow back.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

You know what, the more I think about this, the madder I get.

We already have a bad enough reputation with the enviro-wack jobs out there, and *******'ers go and pull this crap.

What a bunch of idiots.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptain Crunch

They'll grow back.

What's wrong with you. I suppose you also think it's cool to bushwhack through the protected swamplands tearing up the environment with your swashbuckling sword. It's people like you that give Hummer owners and Zorros a bad name.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Look who decided to rear his ugly head once again. And it begins:

Quote:

They'll grow back.

-007=
Old 09-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

They'll grow back.

Cryptobiotic soil crusts, consisting of soil cyanobacteria, lichens and mosses, play an important ecological role in the arid Southwest. In the cold deserts of the Colorado Plateau region (parts of Utah, Arizona Colorado, and New Mexico), these crusts are extraordinarily well-developed, often representing over 70 percent of the living ground cover. Cryptobiotic crusts increase the stability of otherwise easily eroded soils, increase water infiltration in regions that receive little precipitation, and increase fertility in soils often limited in essential nutrients such as nitrogen and carbon (Harper and Marble, 1988; Johansen, 1993; Metting, 1991; Belnap and Gardner, 1993; Belnap, 1994; Williams et al., 1995).

Cryptobiotic soil crusts are highly susceptible to soil-surface disturbance such as trampling by hooves or feet, or driving of off-road vehicles, especially in soils with low aggregate stability such as areas of sand dunes and sheets in the Southwest, in particular over much of the Colorado Plateau (Belnap and Gardner, 1993; Gillette et al., 1980; Webb and Wilshire, 1983). When crusts in sandy areas are broken in dry periods, previously stable areas can become moving sand dunes in a matter of only a few years.

Figure 4. Crust in sandy soils. The visible fibers are Microcoleus vaginatus. Note how Microcoleus connects the otherwise loose sand grains together, thus preventing wind and water erosion. Microcoleus is important in enhancing water and nutrient relations within the soil, as well. Scale bar is 100 micrometers. Click on image for full size.
Cyanobacterial filaments, lichens, and mosses are brittle when dry, and crush easily when subjected to compressional or shear forces by activities such as trampling or vehicular traffic. Many soils in these areas are thin and are easily removed without crust protection. As most crustal biomass is concentrated in the top 3 mm of the soil, very little erosion can have profound consequences for ecosystem dynamics. Because crustal organisms are only metabolically active when wet, re-establishment time is slow in arid systems. While cyanobacteria are mobile, and can often move up through disturbed sediments to reach needed light levels for photosynthesis, lichens and mosses are incapable of such movement, and often die as a result. On newly disturbed surfaces, mosses and lichens often have extremely slow colonization and growth rates. Assuming adjoining soils are stable and rainfall is average, recovery rates for lichen cover in southern Utah have been most recently estimated at a minimum of 45 years, while recovery of moss cover was estimated at 250 years (Belnap, 1993).
Because of such slow recolonization of soil surfaces by the different crustal components, underlying soils are left vulnerable to both wind and water erosion for at least 20 years after disturbance (Belnap and Gillette, 1997). Because soils take 5,000 to 10,000 years to form in arid areas such as in southern Utah (Webb, 1983), accelerated soil loss may be considered an irreversible loss. Loss of soil also means loss of site fertility through loss of organic matter, fine soil particles, nutrients, and microbial populations in soils (Harper and Marble, 1988; Schimel et al., 1985). Moving sediments further destabilize adjoining areas by burying adjacent crusts, leading to their death, or by providing material for "sandblasting" nearby surfaces, thus increasing wind erosion rates (Belnap, 1995; McKenna-Neumann et al., 1996).

Bebe, I don't know you, but I like you already and I applaud the efforts you and Alec made to make things right. Unfortunately, the old saw of "No good deed goes unpunished" seems to apply here. I guess the thinking over at the HXC is we fukked up, we're guilty, but screw you for telling the truth about it and trying to fix things out of your own pocket. I am very disappointed in hearing this, because my Hummer dealer out here (at their last event) tried to get me to join HXC and I was considering doing so. They even had applications! They will certainly hear about this fiasco from me in So Cal. So, if anyone has photos, news reports or any hard evidence of what happened please post or PM me.

Last edited by tower : 09-19-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower
I guess the thinking over at the HXC is we fukked up, we're guilty, but screw you for telling the truth about it and trying to fix things out of your own pocket.

Almost. Except the part about "we fukked up". The idiots that did the damage still won't own up to it. And the bigger idiots that have hammered Hummbebe won't admit any fault either on the part of the perpetrators. If they spent 1/10th of the time they've wasted on attacking Hummbebe actually rectifying the Colorado situation they'd probably look like heroes by addressing the problem. Instead, idiots like Bondage spend 5 hours a day whining about the only people that actually did any good for the situation.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Elcova Rookie

Cryptain Crunch is on a distinguished road

So you guys are pissed off over some

"Crust in sandy soils. The visible fibers called Microcoleus vaginatus." :{

Rediculous.

It's mold, that's all it is. MOLD!

And Bebe shouldn't have mentioned Hummer X. That's not good for our club. It's just because of her high and mighty attitude, she wants to feel important at the cost of others. Just so she could look like she saved the day. BS!!!!

I CAN"T BELEIVE YOU PEOPLE!!!!

SERIOUSLY: MOVE ON!!!!