H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-01-2009, 07:00 AM
Hummer Expert

Badace is on a distinguished road
Default Re: March 31st should bring answers

"They only tell you what they want you to hear - They only show you what they want you to fear"

BTW, that is the dumbest thing I have read. (besides your other posts ofcourse)

Let's break that down, shall we? They being whom? Tell us what? That first sentence breaks down Obama's WHOLE freaking campaign. But consequences are what we should fear. Do you not tell your child if they touch a hot plate it will burn or that running at the pool might cause them to get hurt? What about if they take something or they hurt someone they will go to jail or if they talk in school they will get a spanking? (Oh yeah, you are a liberal and think corporal punishment is sent to us from the devei)

Choices come with consequences and you might want to be aware of them instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying Lalalalala. You guys did not listen about the consequences of all this spending Obama is doing, but what do you expect to happen? Do you truly think adding trillions of dollars to the national debt will help make an economy strong? No it will create another fake wealth for a little while and then the real check will come due.

How bout we pay this piper now while it is manageable? We go through 2-3 years of tight budgets and watch as the markets correct themselves. They have always corrected themselves.

But this ride is on you guys.

Don't forget, democratic constituents include the moral homosexuals, the moral rappers and thugs, the illegal immigrants, the Kennedy's, the freaky liberals that stop traffic in California to prove a dumb point, tree huggers, people that protest at fallen soldiers funerals, Abortionists, non believers, 80% of incarcerated folks, and so on.

Yeah, nice crew you have there.

Tell me why is it a USA Today poll said 80% of charity comes from conservatives? I gave to the Scottish Rite's hospital in Dallas last year, how bout you?

Sorry for the soap box to the rest of you and I did not mean to hijack a thread. The problem with debating a liberal, after you kick his butt once, you want to do it again and again.

Last edited by Badace : 04-02-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

homeboy is on a distinguished road

this is gettin good
Old 04-02-2009, 06:35 AM
Hummer Expert

Badace is on a distinguished road

Yeah, never bring facts to a debate with the left. If your going to bring facts to the table instead of arguing based on your rediculous ideals then there's just no use in arguing huh? Facts always seem to be a debate ender.

Tell me why Pelosi shoved 60 million in Gonnorhea research on this last stimulus? Is it because she has a family member heading up the research and its a way to funnel that person money or is it because that C is so eat up with it she needs tax dollars to fix her problem?

And your so smart, how does all this economic stimulus going to roads and education help stimulate the economy?

You picked a fight with a person who knows what he is talking about my brother. I can go for days but since you liberalled out,(Sorry that is slang for turned your penis inside your self and grew a clitoris) I will not waste my breath.