H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Weird Post...

OK, this may sound kind of weird, but I am attempting to exhaust all of my resources, and this would be a great place to find help among friends. I live in the Utah area and was laid off of my job of 5 years just this past January, and am looking for a job. Been applying pretty much everywhere and cannot find crap. I honestly believe I won't find a job unless it is through someone else helping or referring me. I moved from Idaho to Utah on a project for my previous job, so I don't really have much of a network built here in Utah of people to seek help from in finding something. Starting to get kind of desperate, don't want to sell my Humm, can anyone out there help me find work in the Utah area?

Sorry again about the weird post, but I need to get back on my feet and need any help I can find to get work. Thanks...
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)
Old 04-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

vetteSUT is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Weird Post...

I can't help you being in FL, but best of luck! Hopefully someone will chime in!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

SmokeyJoe is on a distinguished road

I have some openings in Germany.

2 - Indutrial Electricians
1 - Electronic Techs
1 - Cable TV Techs
1 - UHF XMTR Techs
1 - Shipping & Receiving

Some paid in Dollars some Euro
Old 04-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Hummer Expert

ROUSHDEMON is on a distinguished road

Let me know if you move to TN for some odd reason, I got lots of networking over here I guess I could call it.
Good luck with everything man!
20x12 black Rockstars & 35"s. missed.
2005 Black Mustang Roush Stage 1 #05-1058:
Showcar, Procharged 580HP, 20" Gianelle's, Prokit, 1/8 in 7.56secs.
2009 Silver Cadillac CTS Premium
White interior, lots of future mods.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Hummer Expert

Rico001 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Much
OK, this may sound kind of weird, but I am attempting to exhaust all of my resources, and this would be a great place to find help among friends. I live in the Utah area and was laid off of my job of 5 years just this past January, and am looking for a job. Been applying pretty much everywhere and cannot find crap. I honestly believe I won't find a job unless it is through someone else helping or referring me. I moved from Idaho to Utah on a project for my previous job, so I don't really have much of a network built here in Utah of people to seek help from in finding something. Starting to get kind of desperate, don't want to sell my Humm, can anyone out there help me find work in the Utah area?

Sorry again about the weird post, but I need to get back on my feet and need any help I can find to get work. Thanks...

Not to be personal but are you Mormon or LDS faith?
I have heard that they do not care about you if you
are not one or the other. This might be a reason to
think about. ~Richard
Yellow 2003 H2 Luxury ALPHA , 2" lift, Black Helo Maxx8 20 X 10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country II LT35/12.50/R20 tires, taillight guards and black LE brush guard, KC light bar w/4 Daylights, Recon Smoked roof lights, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, Kenwood Head Unit , 4 - 6-1/2 inch Polk Audio Speakers, solid billet tailgate handle,HUMMER H2 Ghost lights ib front doors
Old 04-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Hummer Professional

H2 Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

Richard..what an ignorant statement to make..they are some of the most cheritable people that I know. Do your homework before you make blanket statements like that. They are among the first people to go into areas that have been devastated by floods, qaukes, etc. Take Haiti for instance, they were some of the first in to help the victims with several airplanes full of food, water, water purifiers, etc. plus volunteers including doctors and nurses. They just don't talk about it or look for publicity like some others do.

H2Much, what kind of work is it that you do or are looking for?
1970 Trans Am balanced, blueprinted, ceramic headers, etc.

Last edited by H2 Bill : 04-09-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Hummer Expert

Karsun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 Bill
Richard..what an ignorant statement to make..they are some of the most cheritable people that I know. Do your homework before you make blanket statements like that. They are among the first people to go into areas that have been devastated by floods, qaukes, etc. Take Haiti for instance, they were some of the first in to help the victims with several airplanes full of food, water, water purifiers, etc. plus volunteers including doctors and nurses. They just don't talk about it or look for publicity like some others do.

H2Much, what kind of work is it that you do or are looking for?

Actually, I live with Richard and he didn't mean it that way at all. We have a couple of friends that are LDS. What he and I have both heard from friends who lived in Utah is that they found that if you aren't Mormon or LDS then it's hard to find a job in there. This was told to me just last yaer by a girl I know that moved from Utah. He didn't mean it as a blanket statement at all and we love all religions and faiths at my house. Ask anyone. So anyway, it wasn't meant in that context and hopefully that's not how it was perceived by everyone.
Yellow2003 Luxury, 2 inch lift with Helo Maxx8 20X10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country LT325//60//R20 tires,black tublar steps,taillight and brush guards,8500k Bi Xenon Bulbs, KC Lights, Recon Smoked roof lights
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 04-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Hummer Professional

H2 Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

That's o.k., I just know alot of them too and on the whole they are good people.
1970 Trans Am balanced, blueprinted, ceramic headers, etc.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:52 AM
Hummer Expert

Karsun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2 Bill
That's o.k., I just know alot of them too and on the whole they are good people.

We do too. Well, not a lot but a few and you're right. I think it was just worded the wrong way.
Yellow2003 Luxury, 2 inch lift with Helo Maxx8 20X10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country LT325//60//R20 tires,black tublar steps,taillight and brush guards,8500k Bi Xenon Bulbs, KC Lights, Recon Smoked roof lights
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 04-11-2010, 04:33 AM
Hummer Expert

ROUSHDEMON is on a distinguished road

Group hug!
c'mooooon...

20x12 black Rockstars & 35"s. missed.
2005 Black Mustang Roush Stage 1 #05-1058:
Showcar, Procharged 580HP, 20" Gianelle's, Prokit, 1/8 in 7.56secs.
2009 Silver Cadillac CTS Premium
White interior, lots of future mods.