H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > General H1 Discussion

Old 12-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:
You must be trying really hard to get back at me...it sure looks like it. It's like a kid trying to make up for being mentally retarded. It's sad and funny at the same time. You can't even put an insult together to make sense.

Did you get bitchslap too hard by an asian kid when you were growing up?? Oh wait, did Sewell Hummer rape you like a little two ******* biatch??! That explains everything! Hahahahaha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you another self-hating Asian like Mac was?

You conveniently side-stepped the child prostitution question about your screen name. Touchy subject? And the spinning chair thing got ignored, too. Bad memories?
I did want to mention that you look like you've got a LOT of room in that wagen. Your seat is pretty far forward, too.

FYI, the scum at Sewell don't want to pay to do "market research" by flood posting free ads everywhere.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:57 PM

Thai is off the scale

Somewhere, an asian kid wants his biatch back!

You got owned. Admit it and move on.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:

You got owned. Admit it and move on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should call and let him know you're ok.

Me owned? BUWAHAHAHA!!!! I'm not even getting warmed up. You don't know much about me.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:51 PM

Thai is off the scale

Yeah, all Chevys have the same frame.

"People in glass houses should not throw stones."
Old 12-28-2005, 12:37 AM

4churchill is off the scale

Don't say I didn't warn you...youre gonna be drtycized!!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-28-2005, 04:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

You got owned. Admit it and move on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Run along chinky.

You give us Asians a bad name. Take your Dodge POS outta here. We no interested.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-28-2005, 04:35 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

Hey, Thai-Chee?? You are stepping on the wrong e-toes. Leave while you're behind, huh?

hehehehehe!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 12-28-2005, 06:26 AM
Hummer Messiah

Yeah, all Chevys have the same frame.

"People in glass houses should not throw stones." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In your case it's "People conceived in spinning Vietnamese fuc<span class="ev_code_BLACK">k</span> chairs shouldn't open their man protein saturated mouths."
Old 12-28-2005, 11:05 AM

Thai is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
You give us Asians a bad name. Take your Dodge POS outta here. We no interested. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drtyfn...i knew that your loyal boyfriend would show up sooner or later. That's sweet that you guys always back each other up...and no pun intended!

I KNEW IT. Drtyfn is Dennis's little biatch!! I knew that somewhere an Asian kid wants his biatch back! Dennis, are you going on Oprah to share this "my biatch has finally return to me" reunion?! I am sure Jerry Springer will take you retards too (Springer's title show "My biatch better have my money!")

BTW, does Drtyfn wear that clown suit when you guys do the dirty stuff??

Oh yeah, Chevy Chevette is a much better car than my Dodge! You guys just don't learn! Your "Hummer H2" heritage is about as long as the average Chevy's lifespan.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:16 AM

Thai is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
Hey, Thai-Chee?? You are stepping on the wrong e-toes. Leave while you're behind, huh?

hehehehehe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thai-chee?! Learn to spell first little girl. Who comes up with this?? Must be a blond.

Must say though, you guys are pretty sensitive and get personal real quick...interesting group of people with a "complex".
Old 12-28-2005, 11:18 AM

Thai is off the scale

Dennis, on a more serious note, do you know that your signature actually looks like an H1 more than H2??

Less seriously, are you an H1-wannabee to have that signature??! Better keep track of Drfty...your biatch may run off with an H1 owner!! Can you blame him?!
Old 12-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Hummer Messiah

Drtyfn...i knew that your loyal boyfriend would show up sooner or later. That's sweet that you guys always back each other up...and no pun intended!

I KNEW IT. Drtyfn is Dennis's little biatch!! I knew that somewhere an Asian kid wants his biatch back! Dennis, are you going on Oprah to share this "my biatch has finally return to me" reunion?! I am sure Jerry Springer will take you retards too (Springer's title show "My biatch better have my money!")

BTW, does Drtyfn wear that clown suit when you guys do the dirty stuff??

Oh yeah, Chevy Chevette is a much better car than my Dodge! You guys just don't learn! Your "Hummer H2" heritage is about as long as the average Chevy's lifespan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You do know that it's "bitch".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:

Thai-chee?! Learn to spell first little girl. Who comes up with this?? Must be a blond.

Must say though, you guys are pretty sensitive and get personal real quick...interesting group of people with a "complex". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You want to see some sensitive? How about we troll your Gheywagen sites. I guarantee all of the wagen turds will get enraged and cry from butt hurt.

BTW, I saw where you said you were going to keep your pretend wheeler until you could afford a Range Rover. Link. You'll really be a stylin' beer bitch then.
Make the drive to Moab. We'll play "I go, you go". Otherwise shut yer yap.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!

Charlie is fighting a losing battle. Like an Ethiopian long distance runner flailing his arms around.

Kinda sad if it weren't pathetic.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

BTW, your screen name is phonetically similar to the Indonesian word for shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">t</span>. Did you know that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In Vietnamese it would be "cuc" as in "kiss the Cuc"...
1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 12-28-2005, 05:03 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

Must say though, you guys are pretty sensitive and get personal real quick...interesting group of people with a "complex". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speeling has nefer been a area dat Ive had pwoblems wit!! It was a joke, sh.it for brains. I was also trying to give you some good advice however, it appears as though you are too stupid to understand/listen to it. Now you have included me in your e-mess.

Tell me, how did you get "sensitive" or "personal" out of what I posted?? Now, had I said "You're not looking for your misplaced b.itch. You are the lost b.itch!!" OR "Why don't you stop by for some beer while I turn your f.uckin loser of a G5 in to a pancake with my Hummer!", I would have to say you were right. But I would never say such things, now would I???

This is just a warm up. I'm certainly capable of kicking your e-ass all over the e-net so, once again, stop while your behind!! My dogs crap bigger turds than you!

I'm grabbing some popcorn and the easy chair for this show!!

(By the way, go back to your second post here and remember who really started the sensitive, personal sh.it!)

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 12-28-2005, 05:05 PM

Thai is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
BTW, I saw where you said you were going to keep your pretend wheeler until you could afford a Range Rover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey dumb-dumb, it was an inside joke...THUS, the smilie at the end.

Are you stupid or just born stupid??
Old 12-28-2005, 05:07 PM

Thai is off the scale

I was also trying to give you some good advice however, it appears as though you are too stupid to understand/listen to it. Now you have included me in your e-mess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's OK...i understand...it's THAT time of month again.