H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 06-12-2005, 01:51 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

Today we took the H3 in to have the roof lights installed and they gave us a demo to drive around town until they were done.

After they finished the roof lamp install they totally detailed the H3, filled it up with gas, waxed it and buffed all and any swirl marks out without being asked.

Aditionaly, even though i never mentioned this, they fixed a rattle on the track of the sunroof. It was a small rattle when you hit decent bumps, and they noticed it during the install and took the liberty to go ahead and fix it.

Lastly, we got the opportunity to meet Mr. Sewell in the breakroom while gawking at the new facility and he was truely a down to earth tax payer like the rest of us and genuinly thanked us for our purchase. All of the other staff really treated us like a king and queen. All were extremly nice and were always asking if we wanted a coke or water while we waited.

I can honestly say I have never been more comfortable nor made to feel better about purchasing from a dealer before.

Another thing about Sewell, they have a policy never to charge above MSRP and they easily could right now with all the H3s flying off the floor. Its maddness at the Hummer dealership right now as there is customer after customer showing up for an H3.

If yoy are in Dallas or near it I would highly suggest giving them a look at least.

Disclaimer - I paid full sticker for my H3 (got a break on extras) and I do not work there, nor does any of my family or freinds.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:51 AM
Hummer Guru

Today we took the H3 in to have the roof lights installed and they gave us a demo to drive around town until they were done.

After they finished the roof lamp install they totally detailed the H3, filled it up with gas, waxed it and buffed all and any swirl marks out without being asked.

Aditionaly, even though i never mentioned this, they fixed a rattle on the track of the sunroof. It was a small rattle when you hit decent bumps, and they noticed it during the install and took the liberty to go ahead and fix it.

Lastly, we got the opportunity to meet Mr. Sewell in the breakroom while gawking at the new facility and he was truely a down to earth tax payer like the rest of us and genuinly thanked us for our purchase. All of the other staff really treated us like a king and queen. All were extremly nice and were always asking if we wanted a coke or water while we waited.

I can honestly say I have never been more comfortable nor made to feel better about purchasing from a dealer before.

Another thing about Sewell, they have a policy never to charge above MSRP and they easily could right now with all the H3s flying off the floor. Its maddness at the Hummer dealership right now as there is customer after customer showing up for an H3.

If yoy are in Dallas or near it I would highly suggest giving them a look at least.

Disclaimer - I paid full sticker for my H3 (got a break on extras) and I do not work there, nor does any of my family or freinds.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:57 AM

firm is off the scale

I look forward to buying from them.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:24 AM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

I also used Sewell, and got nothing but the best service. My deal was VERY STRANGE, and they were on it the whole way. I even got my truck the exact time it was promised.

This was one of those deals where a bunch of stuff could have gone wrong, but didn't.

I don't like dealers, but this one was different.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Hummer Guru

I totally agree and am the same way. I typically go in with my guns cocked and ready as I know they are going to try this and that to get extra cash out of me. But Sewell you get what you pay for and they treat you like a dealership SHOULD treat you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
I don't like dealers, but this one was different. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 06-13-2005, 01:31 AM

skeeter is off the scale

Hey bparker, Sewell is awesome as I have posted several times, I got mine H3 there the the second day they arrived. How much of a break price did you get on your roof markers, I have not priced them there yet myself. I am going to have to get some put on mine. They look great. Thanks