H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H1 Discussion Forums > General H1 Discussion

Old 08-11-2006, 01:41 AM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale
Default Re: I have a problem (need pics Tim)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstams
Loyal owners and fans complained enough that MB is keeping the G wagon. At least for now...

I heard that also.

Funny thing I heard at a car show once when Benz started bringing in the vehicle themselves (instead of Europa). Guy looked at the G-Wagen and said, "It looks to much like a Military Vehicle." I almost said something but my grin/laugh was to noticeable, and my wife said just walk away.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgco
Awww man, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to put gas in a deisel engine. no wonder it wasn't running good. and the water leak I found out I didn't have the softop installed so water comes into the cab when there's no roof. ... what was I thinking.

BTW- do you even own a HUMMER? Or are you a diehard BMW owner? Nothing against X5's, they are one sweet ride! for soccer mom's/ dad's.

I have nothing against you at all Tim, and I really like your collection of the Hummer Line but.... Do you know who EXH1X5 is? He keeps it a secret but I know he lives in South Bend. He knows a lot about H1's for a reason.

As for you returning the truck. I would have also. Can't blame you for it at all. I would have done the same thing. Especially if it happened to me. I waited 10 years for my truck and if it wasn't what I expected I would have gave it back also. No reason to spend a lot of money on something and to not have it perform/act the way that it should.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:52 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhagman
I have nothing against you at all Tim, and I really like your collection of the Hummer Line but.... Do you know who EXH1X5 is? He keeps it a secret but I know he lives in South Bend. He knows a lot about H1's for a reason.

As for you returning the truck. I would have also. Can't blame you for it at all. I would have done the same thing. Especially if it happened to me. I waited 10 years for my truck and if it wasn't what I expected I would have gave it back also. No reason to spend a lot of money on something and to not have it perform/act the way that it should.

Uhmmm, No? I don't know who he or she is? It doesn't really matter. The entertainment value of thread has gone up a little since his or her posts.

Your last paragraph pretty much sums up how I feel. Since I drove an H1 over 9 years ago, I have wanted one! This was going to be my long awaited truck. This one just wasn't it for me. AFter the price I paid for it, found out the quality of this particular truck (mechanical or cosmetic), it was going back. It was a lot of money for me and would have costed even more to get the truck to the way I wanted it. I have nothing against H1's or the owners themselves.... just the bad ones.... that's all.... you not being included in that along with the H1 owners I met in Moab on the last trip. Great rigs/ Great people!

Now, ExH1X5 is out for debate....
Old 08-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilD
I don't think anyone disputes that, but the "real Hummer" line is little past its sell-by date.

I hear ya. I am not saying I agree with what ex h1 times 5 wrote. NOT at all.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:56 AM
Hummer Veteran

EXH1X5 is off the scale
Arrow Re: I have a problem (need pics Tim)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgco
Since I drove an H1 over 9 years ago, I have wanted one!

Tim, Tim, Tim, I waited very patiently for you to correct your (above) statement, but you did not. Now go to the back of the class; take a seat AND THIS TIME PAY ATTENTION!!!!

There was no way possible on GM?s Green Earth you drove an ?H1? over 9 years ago?PERIOD! Your statement proves beyond a reasonable doubt that you were a ready, willing and able VICTIM of a GM marketing ploy!

It was not until January 2000 that GM?s marketing geniuses (yah right! ) found some way to LINK whatever THEY wanted to call a ?hummer? to THE REAL HUMMER. Of course the way they tried to do it was through their ?H? numbering game! Did you not recognize their scheme before it came up and gnawed you (and many others too) in the wallet?!?!?

Naturally GM had to kill the ?Gas Guzzling? REAL HUMMER to complete their ?shell-name-game.? Tim, do know the 2006 GM H2 & H3?s actually ?guzzle? 100% MORE GAS than the 2006 REAL HUMMER? It is hard to believe, Tim, there are actually people out there who do not understand why GM marketing geniuses (yah right! ) two years ago decided to call THE REAL HUMMER (formerly known as the H1, formerly known as the HUMMER) the ?ALPHA.?

Many people don?t even realize the H-two-zees just started production again last week! IF?the price of gas continues to fall, maybe, just maybe your loved H-two-zees will be built a little longer.

Like I promised before, I will continue to work with you until some day you become a REAL/GENUINE/ORIGINAL HUMMER OWNER
Old 09-01-2006, 05:17 AM
Hummer Expert

ZigsRig is off the scale

You seriously waited 3 weeks to write this....