H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3

Old 02-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a really strong compressor w/ several nice built in features!

Last edited by jp's-h3 : 01-26-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:18 AM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

The same ebay guy has this one for trucks is it a good price $79.00 ?. What did you pay for yours this one has different model # but looks the sameas yours.Let me know how install goes.link mf-1050 masterflow compressor
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:24 AM
Hummer Guru

Found yours here. is there a difference they also have the masterflow.They look the same.

link superflow mv50
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:05 AM
Hummer Expert

the Super Flow and the Master Flow are one in the same!
I beleive that is the same price I paid!
"awsumfn", that's the ebay seller I bought mine from. I've bought 2 of them.
Get it!
Old 02-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Hummer Guru

Im waiting to pick it up till someone installs one I want to make sure it will fit.
List some pics when you do install.
I was looking around to see were to install the airhose.
I found a hole in the inner fenderwell to the right of that open hole of front bumper drivers side.
Another posible location is in one of the holes on the lower grill probobly center and use a black female conector.

This way you dont have to go under truck.
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Hummer Guru

The ebay guy just emailed me back the mv50 was replaced by the mf1050 .Thats the one ill get.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Hummer Expert

MarK M is an unknown quantity at this point

are you planning on mounting a portable air compressor to the H3?

Similar to what the H2's have?
Old 02-15-2006, 06:10 PM
Hummer Expert

There are many places you could install the hose coupling, I like it in a more central location, easier access to all four tires! I found the frame rail works well!
I still need to find the time to get it done.
SOON, VERY SOON!
Old 02-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't you split the hose to feed both the front and the back?

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 02-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There are many places you could install the hose coupling, I like it in a more central location, easier access to all four tires! I found the frame rail works well!
SOON, VERY SOON! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good Im waiting to see the pics.Were in frame rail are you putting it?

rK M
Hummer Veteran

Posted Feb 15, 2:41 PM

Mark you have been here long enough to check page 1 and page 2 before asking about page 3 .

Yes I would prefer to mount the compressor .I dont want to store it and fill up one of my compartments. And you should always carry a compressor with you It does no good sitting at home and taking it out just when you go wheeling.

Also installed is cool
Old 02-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Hummer Expert

MarK M is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fourfourto:
Mark you have been here long enough to check page 1 and page 2 before asking about page 3 .

Yes I would prefer to mount the compressor .I dont want to store it and fill up one of my compartments. And you should always carry a compressor with you It does no good sitting at home and taking it out just when you go wheeling.

Also installed is cool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah yeah... i know... just got lazy! I'll monitor the thread to see the pics when they are up!

I was actually looking at Viair compressors. they have both flavors. Portable and once you mount on the vehicle. Obvously the ones you hard mount need a seperate tank to hold the air. But if you can find a place to mount the portable one that would work great!
Old 02-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">yeah yeah... i know... just got lazy! I'll monitor the thread to see the pics when they are up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I do the same thing Just jokin.

I beleve the viair compressors are pricy. The masterflow mf 1050 for $79.00 should be all I need.a couple bucks for a switch couple more for a remote hose ,some wire, a fuse ,a quick disconect and some bolts and nuts it should come to a total of about $100.00 or so. At the beach they supply air and most light offroading theres no need to air down.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fourfourto:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">yeah yeah... i know... just got lazy! I'll monitor the thread to see the pics when they are up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I do the same thing Just jokin.

I beleve the viair compressors are pricy. The masterflow mf 1050 for $79.00 should be all I need.a couple bucks for a switch couple more for a remote hose ,some wire, a fuse ,a quick disconect and some bolts and nuts it should come to a total of about $100.00 or so. At the beach they supply air and most light offroading theres no need to air down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The super flow already has an in-line fuse and plenty of wire. so that will cut your cost by about $4.50
I went to a local hose supplier (house of hose)
and spent about $16.00 for a 6' length of hose, a male and female coupling and I'm in business.
Now I just need to find time to install it all!
SOON, VERY SOON!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Couldn't you split the hose to feed both the front and the back? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's all a matter of personal preferance.
you could run a line to each tire if you wanted to!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:44 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There are many places you could install the hose coupling, I like it in a more central location, easier access to all four tires! I found the frame rail works well!
SOON, VERY SOON! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good Im waiting to see the pics.Were in frame rail are you putting it?

rK M
Hummer Veteran

Posted Feb 15, 2:41 PM

I'm not sure yet, probably in a safe, central location that is easily accessable!
I did this install on my last 4x4, worked out great!
Old 02-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarK M:

yeah yeah... i know... just got lazy! I'll monitor the thread to see the pics when they are up!

I was actually looking at Viair compressors. they have both flavors. Portable and once you mount on the vehicle. Obvously the ones you hard mount need a seperate tank to hold the air. But if you can find a place to mount the portable one that would work great! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's one nice feature w/ the Super Flow, you don't need an air tank. works great without one.
Old 02-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Hummer Guru

I went to a local hose supplier (house of hose)
and spent about $16.00 for a 6' length of hose, a male and female coupling and I'm in business.
Now I just need to find time to install it all!
SOON, VERY SOON!

Im Going to buy it now with that ebay guy this weekend.By the time I get it you will have it all done(hopefully, with me I spend more time thinking about it than it takes to do it) Than I can copy your install.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Hummer Guru

jp's-h3
I forgot im going away next week I wont be back till feb 27th so ill order the compressor then so someones here to receive it. That gives you some time to figure out the install and make it easy for me . Thanks
Old 02-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Hummer Expert

Have a great trip!
I'm sure that I can get it done by then.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Hummer Guru

I did a buy it now this morning on the MF-1050 the guy had another listing that ended sooner and it was $74.99 instead of $79.99 and shipping was about a buck less.
If it comes in when im away my mother in law will get it shes taking care of the dog.

compressor I bought