H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 03-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Take off the chrome darts off and a few other 100 lbs of shine and it might not be so bad. I actually think the sticker in the back looks kinda cool.

As for the interior...I'm going to go gouge my eyes out now...

Stacy
Old 03-24-2004, 06:51 PM

belezeebub is off the scale

Other then the marble on the dash and air jornen on the back windows it looks fine, and remember its your hummer so to hell with what other people think.

P.S. CLean the floor

You must be imagining it,
Your port is routed Via a Net Optics Net1000SX to a Finisar Multi-Mode GBIC, from there your packets Travel over a 850Nm Laser connection to our High speed 7800KB/sec Max Optical Storage device, I see
Old 03-25-2004, 01:21 AM

hummer17 is off the scale

U - G - L - Y

You ain't got no alibi - That's ugly.

Or...

Stock H2 SUV...............$53k
Chrome.....................$10k
More Chrome................$5k
Fake Marble Dash...........$2k
Custom Jump Man 23 logo....$500

What your investment is worth now...

Still $53k and falling daily. Nice ROI.

Step away from the Bling....
Old 03-28-2004, 11:53 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Boy, for a guy with his "flame suit" on you sure didn't stay in the fire long. You disappeared after the third post. Come back and fight like a man!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 03:21 AM

BIGHEAVY is off the scale

OH OK is that what i am supposed to do. thanks that what i want to do sit and argue with a bunch of dolts like you . i really dont give a **** what anyone thinks i was just posting my pics and knew you hill climbers would dog me so thats why i said i have flame suit on.

"dont hate the player hate the game"
Old 03-29-2004, 03:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

heavy, You asked for it:

BIGHEAVY said: "well let the cannons rip"

Then:

BIGHEAVY said: "funny i got all this stuff from umm well your an ******* anyhow so i wont even stoop to your level thanks and carry on"

WTF, are you confused? I am. You asked for it and then ran after calling a fellow member an a$$hol@. If you did not want an honest opinion you should not have asked for it. You are lucky, however, because you would have gotten an honest one anyway.

Hell, you even removed the pic. Obviously you have issues dealing with criticism.

AND you were complimented by some and STILL bitched and ran.
Old 03-29-2004, 04:40 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

BIGHEAVY, it is surprising how rudely honest members in this forum are. But for exactly that reason, I find them valuable. No, not always agreeable. Not even most of the time. But informative -- and honest.

Think about it, you ask a bunch of strangers for an opinion, and they actually take the time to think about the answers before posting. In other car forums you'd get idiotic comments like "nice", "nice" and more "nice". (Heck, if you did it to you ride, you already know/think that its NICE, right?). Perhaps now you'll view this forum's members' comments in a more positive light.

Btw, from what I remember of your ride, I like the exterior. Maybe the green marble interior looks better in person than in photographs..

(Fyi, I like many blings too. But saving the wife's ok for a supercharger instead ).
Old 03-29-2004, 07:26 AM
Hummer Guru

Originally posted by BIGHEAVY,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> OH OK is that what i am supposed to do. thanks that what i want to do sit and argue with a bunch of dolts like you . i really dont give a **** what anyone thinks i was just posting my pics and knew you hill climbers would dog me so thats why i said i have flame suit on. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, easy there little fella, where just having a little fun with ya.
You really ought to do something about that temper of yours! Might want to get the ole blood presure checked, sounds like your "a headin for a meltdown". Whats wrong with sittin around and arguing with a bunch of dolts like us? Incidentally, when someone puts those little smiley faces at the end of their post, it usually means they are just kidding around. Now see, ya stroked out for nothing.
Old 03-29-2004, 01:10 PM
Hummer Professional

MMPH2 is off the scale

Why can't I see any pics? Were they taken off the forum?
Old 03-29-2004, 07:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Originally posted by MMPH,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Why can't I see any pics? Were they taken off the forum?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently the marble dash pics where too much for the human eye to look at. Similar to when you stare at a solar eclipse. It could cause blindness.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:17 PM

as far as i can tell my origanl post does not ask for any opinions i said here are pics take a look . i just knew you ridgerunners would make fun of it thats why i said i have suit on. and as far as running i have a job that keeps me pretty occupied this time of year so i cant sit on the forum and reply to every comment like you guys do. and the dash is not green marble it is grey and i have gotten nothing but positive comments from every person that sees it . i knew i should have never posted those pics because you guys are worse than the corvette forum guys are and they are grade a dicks, so you guys must be prime grade then. like i said i could care less what you in bred backward country ****s think. and on that note i bid you all a good day !
Old 03-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Hummer Guru

Originally posted by BigTubby,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> as far as i can tell my origanl post does not ask for any opinions i said here are pics take a look <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please excuse us for not following your directions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>as far as running i have a job that keeps me pretty occupied this time of year so i cant sit on the forum and reply to every comment like you guys do. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Who are you, Santa Clause? Busy building all the toys for the little children for next Christmas. And if you are Santa, does this mean I'm not getting anything next year?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> you guys are worse than the corvette forum guys are and they are grade a dicks, so you guys must be prime grade then
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thats "Mr" Prime Grade A Dick to you!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> like i said i could care less what you in bred backward country ****s think.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
For a guy that don't care, you sound dangerously close to blowing a gasket.

Nice talkin to ya again. Maybe we'll talk again next time you get off work.

P/S You should consider installing a ceramic tile floor in your H2 to go with that marble dash!
Old 03-29-2004, 09:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BIGHEAVY:
as far as i can tell my origanl post does not ask for any opinions i said here are pics take a look . i just knew you ridgerunners would make fun of it thats why i said i have suit on. and as far as running i have a job that keeps me pretty occupied this time of year so i cant sit on the forum and reply to every comment like you guys do. and the dash is not green marble it is grey and i have gotten nothing but positive comments from every person that sees it . i knew i should have never posted those pics because you guys are worse than the corvette forum guys are and they are grade a dicks, so you guys must be prime grade then. like i said i could care less what you in bred backward country ****s think. and on that note i bid you all a good day ! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You poor little delicate flower. Didums get your widdo feewings hurt? Well, you shouldn't have posted the pics with the dried fluids on your dash. Just a suggestion- next time your trick is done and you need to spit, spit out the window.

Bye bye little flower.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BIGHEAVY:
well let the cannons rip
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sounds like an invite for comments to me?? (Also, BIG, those emoticons you placed at the end usually meant you'd be cool with the "rip" you asked for. If not, shouldn't put a grin there.)
Old 03-29-2004, 10:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Finally,
Apparently this guy, "Big Tub O Lard" has the attention span of a 5 year old....he can't remember what he typed 10 minutes ago.
Old 03-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

...you in bred backward country ****s think... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If you're inbred backwards, does that make you bred correctly?

PS - mighty thin flame suit you sorry swamp rat.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Taken just before install of the dash. Nice hair.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2004, 02:48 AM

you guys are good . does this mean i cant be cool and hang out here . man thats dissappointing. oh well i guess i will have to stay away since all you cool guys told me off. isnt the internet great. all you little faggots can talk all the **** you want and no one can bother you but i bet you pussies are the same ones whose wife tells them what to do and when to **** and piss, and would never have the balls to say things about me if you were standing next to me. just for the record i have that jumpman on my car for a reason duhh i said i am busy this time of year so you dolts try to figure it out isnt there a thing called march madness and the nba playoffs coming up ? so sit back type your keyboards and make fun of one another . i am in the nike box this weekend ****ing young dumb hoes who loved tricked out hummers with puke on the dash and they know why i am called big heavy and it aint my weight!

just do it
Old 03-30-2004, 03:52 AM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have fun! Hope you blow out your knee whilst sucking off Shaq!