H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Hummer Expert

GeorgeSSSS is off the scale

I figured it would happen sometime. I came out of a grocery store and someone had gouged a scratch the length of my driver side door. It's just some loser trying to make a warped difference. Problem for him is it doesn't make a bit of difference. The expense of fixing the door to perfect condition will have zero impact on me -- -- and he or she is still a loser.

Lady Astor once said to Winston Churchill, "Sir, you are drunk."

Sir Winston replied, "Yes madam, and you are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober."

About the same thing applies here. If it happens to you, I say take it the same way.

George SSSS
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 06-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Hummer Expert

I figured it would happen sometime. I came out of a grocery store and someone had gouged a scratch the length of my driver side door. It's just some loser trying to make a warped difference. Problem for him is it doesn't make a bit of difference. The expense of fixing the door to perfect condition will have zero impact on me -- -- and he or she is still a loser.

Lady Astor once said to Winston Churchill, "Sir, you are drunk."

Sir Winston replied, "Yes madam, and you are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober."

About the same thing applies here. If it happens to you, I say take it the same way.

George SSSS
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 06-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Hummer Expert

Arizona Hummerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

DAMN That Sucks!
Old 06-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

George,

I am extremely impressed with your restraint, but you are correct. Nothing really you can do about it. Just some jealous coward who thought they were making a difference and is now probably off bragging to all his/her tree hugging friends how he/she is a hero

I used to have a friend who thought he was so high and mighty and always complained about my gas guzzling SUV. This went on until I pointed out that I drove about a quarter of the miles he did every week He never could explain how I was depleting our resources any faster than he and his econobox were Some people just get a thorn up their asses and have to go after someone.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if the store parking lot had security cameras? if so most are on a 24-48 hour loop. they could have saved the clip with the bad guy on it.
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 06-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

George,

I am really sorry to hear that. I quite agree with Yetti, if you can catch the guy, prosecute him. Unfortunately, recovery is not slways possible,even if you catch him (see 4th post on this thread

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/5106011751/m/988108...901020621#8901020621

I get my truck back next week.

You know what they say, "The best revenge is living well!"

Live well,
Old 06-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

Sorry to here about that George, I dont think i would even notice if someone keyed mine. Its so full of scratches.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

George, take Taz's suggestion and go to the store and ask for the surveillance tape. Hopefully they have cameras.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Just get it muddy!

My Video Collectionez

Old 06-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Hummer Expert

Thanks for the good advice from everyone. I'll check with store security tomorrow and see if surveilance tapes are available. I don't care about the cost of fixing the paint. A criminal convction would be the thing I would enjoy.

Thanks and best regards,

George
Old 06-05-2005, 03:12 AM
Banned

URL above corrected to

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/5106011751/m/988108...901020621#8901020621
Old 06-05-2005, 05:26 AM
Banned

DRTYF? (the imposter) is off the scale

Sorry about that but you were really pissing me off the other day.. I had the chance so I took it..
Old 06-05-2005, 06:55 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

George, did that happen in MB??? I did get a "Gasoholic Anonymous" flyer when working on my new restaurant, but can't believe what happened to yours! That really sucked!!

Glad you've got a great attitude abt it .

Stop by, I'll buy you a drink...
Old 06-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Hummer Expert

H2Finally: Unfortunately, it was the Bristol Farms parking lot in MB. I'll stop by and buy you a drink too.

Best regards,

George
Old 06-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Hummer Expert

H2Finally:

Check your PMs please.

GeorgeSSSS
Old 06-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Banned

H2Finally,

Did you ever get your restaurant opened? Whatever you do, don't buy beef from DennisAJC!
Old 06-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

George so sorry to her about keying. I got a small one right before I put it in shop for big upgrades. My guys said no problem can take care of it.
I hope the store has video of it being done. These people need to be prosecuted.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 06-05-2005, 07:08 PM

Bill Kervaski is off the scale

I had the same thing done to me several months ago. Deep, all the way down to the primer. Both driver side doors. $700.00 worth to fix. They caught the guy on camera, but it was at a mall. Cheap A/V, useless. He just drove up in a VW van, hopped out, did the deed, got back in and left. i guess they didn't think about the gas wasted going to and from a reputable dealer and the extra paint manufactured to do the repairs. Idiocy at it's best.

My point of view is if you don't have a solution, then shut the **** up. Gas is here until the big 3 decide otherwise. Not lobbiests or the government. Why you would take it upon yourself to destroy someone else's hard earned property is beyond me.

I would have dragged that VW down the road sideways with my H2 if I would have caught him. With him watching if he would have regained conciousness in time.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this one guy who's employees caught this 300lb fawker kicking his H2. They beat the **** out of him. Afterwards I emptied a can of bear spray in his face, knocked him out with one boot in the head. He wasn't so tough after that. I expect he'll be thinking twice(If he can think at all now.) before he fawks around with another mans rig.

So many things happen to me too but I never bother posting since it might get me in trouble.

My Video Collectionez