Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > The Woodshed

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Banned

THE BOSS is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Marcmedic:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:
I live in Austin by the way. So if you really want to come over and fight me come right along you e-warrior. Wont have too much luck boxing with a gym trainer huh? Because everytime i post your online so that obviously means your on the internet 24/7 which means you have no outside activities- which means you must be a fatty who munches potato chips and talks **** on the internet

LMFAO, now he is a "gym trainer"

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>how would you like me to proove this one? Been working at golds gym since 99. I dont tend to brag on it because its just a job, but this guy would literally be in the hospital trying to pull a stunt like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you the guy who services all the roid freaks? No wonder why you're pissed. Your testicles shriveled up to the size of rasins. What's the matter? Can't get it up unless you're watching another man do squats? You're just plain old pathetic. Inferiority complex. Let me guess, you're about 5'2" and took steroids to try and compensate for your short man's syndrome. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Now go wash some towels wipe some sweat off of the machines. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>maybe your not aware of the drug tests we go through. I wont alot of people are on roids but i for one have never touched a drug and im proud of it
Old 04-03-2006, 11:43 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

WOW, that post from the boss would have looked better if it had not been EDITED one minute after Paragon posted his reply .
Old 04-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BOSS:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Posted 04-02-06, 17:34
have ur little followers came in to bash me since ur not big enough to stand up for your e-pride? You have got to be the biggest cake on not just this forum but probably the net. I just got your PM you sent me about meeting up with me and fighting me. What kind of stupid **** is that? Get some balls man, do you not realize this is the freaking internet? You must be very confused with reality and sitting behind a computer. Loser

click here to see paragons lifestyle -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZS0f...%20goin%20nutz

Quote:
Host: PARAGON 1 participant
Active: (none)
Invited: THE BOSS

PARAGON Posted 04-03-06 08:25 AM
Just wanted to tell you that your a bitch. Why are you causing controversy with me? I dont even remember saying anything that should alarm your presence. Where do you live? Maybe I can take a road trip and beat your ass in person.

Ahhhh, too bad. You flunked. Should have gotten your fake date correct there sporty. You said on 04/02 that I sent you the PM but the PM you made up is dated 04/03, a day later. Rookie mistake. Not something a pro or someone with common sense would let happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that wasn't your first pm dumb ass i deleted the older one which was on the first. You had this all planned out huh? what a moron </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yep, I had it all planned that you are too dumb to even get that part right. That you don't have a creative bone in your body and couldn't come up with anything remotely believable for your fake PM. I, on the other hand, have some screen shots that I could easily post.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
have ur little followers came in to bash me since ur not big enough to stand up for your e-pride? You have got to be the biggest cake on not just this forum but probably the net. I just got your PM you sent me about meeting up with me and fighting me. What kind of stupid **** is that? Get some balls man, do you not realize this is the freaking internet? You must be very confused with reality and sitting behind a computer. Loser

click here to see paragons lifestyle -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZS0f...%20goin%20nutz

Quote:

Just wanted to tell you that your a bitch. Why are you causing controversy with me? I dont even remember saying anything that should alarm your presence. Where do you live? Maybe I can take a road trip and beat your ass in person.

Ahhhh, too bad. You flunked. Should have gotten your fake date correct there sporty. You said on 04/02 that I sent you the PM but the PM you made up is dated 04/03, a day later. Rookie mistake. Not something a pro or someone with common sense would let happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that wasn't your first pm dumb ass i deleted the older one which was on the first. You had this all planned out huh? what a moron </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yep, I had it all planned that you are too dumb to even get that part right. That you don't have a creative bone in your body and couldn't come up with anything remotely believable for your fake PM. I, on the other hand, have some screen shots that I could easily post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you know what you wrote and then you edited my post or got one of your buddies to do it. You are the biggfest loser ive ever seen. Oh well ill wait tommorow to get that screen shot
Old 04-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I live in Austin by the way. So if you really want to come over and fight me come right along you e-warrior. Wont have too much luck boxing with a gym trainer huh? Because everytime i post your online so that obviously means your on the internet 24/7 which means you have no outside activities- which means you must be a fatty who munches potato chips and talks **** on the internet

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>how would you like me to proove this one? Been working at golds gym since 99. I dont tend to brag on it because its just a job, but this guy would literally be in the hospital trying to pull a stunt like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you the guy who services all the roid freaks? No wonder why you're pissed. Your testicles shriveled up to the size of rasins. What's the matter? Can't get it up unless you're watching another man do squats? You're just plain old pathetic. Inferiority complex. Let me guess, you're about 5'2" and took steroids to try and compensate for your short man's syndrome. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Now go wash some towels wipe some sweat off of the machines. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>maybe your not aware of the drug tests we go through. I wont alot of people are on roids but i for one have never touched a drug and im proud of it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fine, no steriods, but you didn't deny that other men turn you on. Holy crap!!! I've figured it out. This is some sort of retarded courtship. Paragon, look out. The Boss wants to screw you.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Marcmedic:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:

Are you the guy who services all the roid freaks? No wonder why you're pissed. Your testicles shriveled up to the size of rasins. What's the matter? Can't get it up unless you're watching another man do squats? You're just plain old pathetic. Inferiority complex. Let me guess, you're about 5'2" and took steroids to try and compensate for your short man's syndrome. I won't tell anyone. I promise. Now go wash some towels wipe some sweat off of the machines. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>maybe your not aware of the drug tests we go through. I wont alot of people are on roids but i for one have never touched a drug and im proud of it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fine, no steriods, but you didn't deny that other men turn you on. Holy crap!!! I've figured it out. This is some sort of retarded courtship. Paragon, look out. The Boss wants to screw you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>once again you come on here tlaking to me about sexual activity. WTF man, go talk your fruit storys to someone else. im not a cake like you and paraghonaria
Old 04-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Hummer Expert

Just admit you're gay. You'll feel better about soaping up another man in the shower.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Hummer Expert

If you're not even going to make this mildly amusing then I'm done for the night.

Paragon, that was probably the best ownage I've ever seen on this forum. Just beautiful.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone remember..........
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

Ahhhh, too bad. You flunked. Should have gotten your fake date correct there sporty. You said on 04/02 that I sent you the PM but the PM you made up is dated 04/03, a day later. Rookie mistake. Not something a pro or someone with common sense would let happen. Then you go back and edit the date after I caught you and you lied about there being a prior PM post from me. Are the lights starting to dim for you.

Quote:

PARAGON Posted 04-01-06 08:25 AM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: THE BOSS, 04-03-06, 20:44
Old 04-03-2006, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

Ahhhh, too bad. You flunked. Should have gotten your fake date correct there sporty. You said on 04/02 that I sent you the PM but the PM you made up is dated 04/03, a day later. Rookie mistake. Not something a pro or someone with common sense would let happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that wasn't your first pm dumb ass i deleted the older one which was on the first. You had this all planned out huh? what a moron </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yep, I had it all planned that you are too dumb to even get that part right. That you don't have a creative bone in your body and couldn't come up with anything remotely believable for your fake PM. I, on the other hand, have some screen shots that I could easily post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you know what you wrote and then you edited my post or got one of your buddies to do it. You are the biggfest loser ive ever seen. Oh well ill wait tommorow to get that screen shot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sdfjgpasdfkmsadfkj
afkia
adfka agj adfpgj adfpng pija'sdfgn 'pijasdfgj
Old 04-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

Forgot all about him. At least he put up a good fight...unlike this nimrod.
Old 04-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
He looks familiar...but I cannot put a name to the face. Little help?
Old 04-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Hummer Guru

NEOCON1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The Boss wants to screw you.

Marc,
LMAO the boss wants to pump paragon !!!
* Rollin with the Banned and the Damned *

"Fred Thompson for President "
Old 04-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Banned

not me, too chubby to be a trainer in my book
Old 04-04-2006, 01:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
not me, too chubby to be a trainer in my book
you mean too smart looking
Old 04-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

This is bad.

Especially considering the Boss' identity is soooooooo already known.

I guess he's a gluton for punishment.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-04-2006, 02:03 AM
Hummer Guru

MarineHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Maybe you're not aware of the drugs we sweaty men go through together. I want alot of people who are on roids, but I, for one, have never touched a scrotum I didn't like and I'm proud of it!!

Fixed.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:07 AM
Banned

THE BOY is getty just to weak

YAWN

sleepy sleep
Closed Thread