H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve, maybe I need to put a video of myself on the W-i-d-e-s-c-r-e-e-n. I know I need to lose some myself.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by SteveR.,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>They're NOT steroids...they're just herbal enhancing supplements that can be purchased at any over-the-counter vitamin store.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Like these over the counter herbal enhancements?
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

or maybe this kind....also very popular at the "over the counter herbal store"
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sfox:
And is it just me or does it look like he is doing a titty-dance in that pic? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just you....and your wishful thinking

A pound of muscle requires 70 calories a day just to exist on your body. I don't want my body to store excess calories...I want it to burn them up like our Hummers go through gas! I suspect the angles are just right...trust me, I still have a ways to go.
Old 01-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Spike,

I sense your just joking, but honestly....I'm not taking anything but the typical multi-viatmins and mellow stuff.

I'm terrified by all those "products" available in stores & mail-order. Check this out:

Long ago my mother, with near tears in her eyes, begged me to do something about my weight. She told me about something called "Phen-fen". I calmly replied "yeah...now it's the hot thing, but you watch and see....in a while there'll be all sorts of warnings and something horrible will come of it". Sure as **** I was right!!!

Like I said...eat better, eat less and exercise. Everything you need can be found in good healthy food. Throw in a good multi-vitamin, some vitamin E and perhaps a few other vitamin-based supplements...and your good-to-go.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Albie:
thats wrong!!!!! next your gonna say your Canadian <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be alot worst. He might say he's Mexican!

BAAHZING! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats right MexiCAN not Mexican't!!!!!!!! LOL
Old 01-06-2005, 03:11 AM
Hummer Veteran

HummerLvr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve R:
A pound of muscle requires 70 calories a day just to exist on your body. I don't want my body to store excess calories...I want it to burn them up like our Hummers go through gas! I suspect the angles are just right...trust me, I still have a ways to go. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve-
How long had you been exercising and eating right before you saw results? Did you have a personal trainer help you set up a plan? I am just curious as I have been playing around on my own for about 6 months and have seen a slight difference but I need to look darn good in a bikini by August for a trip to Maui. My only weakness is ice cream. Any tips?

Ericka

PS that car is really really nice and I doubt Drty could actually last 2 hours
Old 01-06-2005, 03:58 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HummerLvr:
... I doubt Drty could actually last 2 hours <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now after your hubby's (HummerJohn) homosexual saturated threat of sodomy I'm not surprised you don't get treated to 2 hours of foreplay & sex. Maybe if you wore men's clothes and a fake beard & mustache and just dropped your pants a little bit & bent over he'd be interested.
Old 01-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Hummer Veteran

HummerLvr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HummerLvr:

Now after your hubby's (HummerJohn) homosexual saturated threat of sodomy I'm not surprised you don't get treated to 2 hours of foreplay & sex. Maybe if you wore men's clothes and a fake beard & mustache and just dropped your pants a little bit & bent over he'd be interested. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a well deserved reply. But still very very wrong! The naked twister part was my idea, but the whole lube thing scares me a bit.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:50 PM

unaslob is off the scale

you know... the pic is a perfect mid-life crisis archetype....along with some compensating for something......

you will notice the pic shows the car right at crotch level...as if the car was supposed to personify or dare I say compensate....

unaslob
Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad \'tip\'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14\" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX
Old 01-07-2005, 12:06 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unaslob:
you know... the pic is a perfect mid-life crisis archetype....along with some compensating for something......

you will notice the pic shows the car right at crotch level...as if the car was supposed to personify or dare I say compensate....

unaslob <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...snicker...
Old 01-07-2005, 01:09 AM

HummerJohn is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Now after your hubby's (HummerJohn) homosexual saturated threat of sodomy I'm not surprised you don't get treated to 2 hours of foreplay & sex. Maybe if you wore men's clothes and a fake beard & mustache and just dropped your pants a little bit & bent over he'd be interested. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Drty, what's the matter? We all know that you're a still in the closet peter puffing lover. Ha Ha! We're down to only 3 gallons of lube now anyways. E got all excited last night when I told her we still had 6 gallons left...man, it was a long night...in the H2, in the Mercedes and lastly in the Vette. Didn't make the normal 2 hour mark though. FYI, E actually wore a nice little nurse outfit (no fake beard & mustache this time).
Old 01-07-2005, 05:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HummerJohn:
Hey Drty, what's the matter? We all know that you're a still in the closet peter puffing lover. Ha Ha! We're down to only 3 gallons of lube now anyways. E got all excited last night when I told her we still had 6 gallons left...man, it was a long night...in the H2, in the Mercedes and lastly in the Vette. Didn't make the normal 2 hour mark though. FYI, E actually wore a nice little nurse outfit (no fake beard & mustache this time). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, you're very obviously over-matched in the imagination department here.

If E needed to be lubed up for action with you then that's usually an indicator that you're not doing it for her.
(Walked right into that one, didn't you?)
Somehow when you say nurse outfit all that I see you thinking of is non-gender specific(and actually male oriented) scrubs.
If I were you I would have said I had dressed her up in a naughty little candy striper outfit. But that's just me and I'm very heterosexual and you're... well, you sound very conflicted about your latent homosexuality.

And banging E in the 'Vette must be pretty easy for you what with you not needing much room for that short stroke you've got. I bet you closed your eyes and pretended you were pushing in the stool of the grubby mechanic you've had your wandering homo eyes on.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Knock it off you perv-pies, your taking this thread into a place that nobody needs to hear about.....

Unaslob: good job, seems you paid attention in psych 101. I've gotten some funny looks from parents at my daughters school or the gym...my favorite line is "Mid-life crisis....whatya gonna do??".

One of my first post on FerrariChat was "something's wrong"..where I asked why I've had the Ferrari for a week and noticed no hair re-growth, don't feel younger and my sexual inadequecies haven't subsided in the least.

What can I say, I like to get the pre-emptive laugh in first.

Ericka....pm or email me for more details about a diet-plan. Yes, training with a pro-trainer. The thing is, your results will always happen so slow that you don't realize it, but a solid game-plan is imperative!!!!

I'm enjoying the F-car, got into it with a Saleen Mustang on the freeway tonight. He jumped on the juice way faster then me, but I caught up and pasted him at about 156 mph: sweet. That thing is made to live at high-speeds! (uh, the F-car, not the 'stang).
Old 01-07-2005, 07:43 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

In other related news....Hummerjohn & Hummerman stole my ride!!!!
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Hummer Messiah

Hummer John, remember how you trained your dog to bring you your personal "toy" on command? Well, he's bringing it to you again, but this time in front of company.
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2005, 03:21 PM

HummerJohn is off the scale

Wow Drty...that must actually be your dog. Since you have pictures of it and all (otherwise, it would be quite gay to have a picture like that saved on your computer). And since I'm pretty sure you're single, why the heck do you have a dildo? Do you have to stuff with that to make up for some short comings?

You're quite creative yourself with the homo comments. I'm thinking you must be speaking from some sort of personal experience.

This is my dog. Pardon the devil horns...E wanted some cute halloween pictures.

Sorry for the hyjack Steve, but it's still fun. and I like your new car too.
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

Yawn....
When you finally come up with some kind of a comeback that has some kick to it have E PM me.

I cringe to think of the things you do behind closed doors with that dog when E isn't home.

...my dog... You're not completely predictable or anything.