H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 03-28-2006, 02:35 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I do belive that the one w/o UCP was taking far greater risks each time the clearance was tested.

hehehe! But remember...that extra clearance w/out the UCP got me over that one rock on 6 that the other got stuck on...but agreed...I really need to get the UCP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>BS, yellow just weighs less than blue
Old 03-28-2006, 11:45 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I do belive that the one w/o UCP was taking far greater risks each time the clearance was tested.

hehehe! But remember...that extra clearance w/out the UCP got me over that one rock on 6 that the other got stuck on... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You talking about me bish

I was able to get off myself though. Wait, that didn't sound good. I mean, I was able to proceed without the assistance of another truck

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 03-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
BS, yellow just weighs less than blue

ROFLMAO

Tis true. Well, at least the driver did

Old 03-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

hehehe! But remember...that extra clearance w/out the UCP got me over that one rock on 6 that the other got stuck on... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was just because we knew where to stack the rocks on the line the second time.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I think it was just because we knew where to stack the rocks on the line the second time.

LMAO

Maybe that's it

Old 03-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Hummer Veteran

Sean K. is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by sfox:
For an H2 and an H3, given the weight of the vehicles and the trannies used for them, you get a lot of heating problems in them just with stock configurations........

See the difference between you and me is that I don't claim to know eveything about wheeling, I just know a whole hell of a lot about wheeling HUMMERS....moron......

S

My mistake. I had no idea H2s and H3s were borderline overheating with the stock configuration. This post isn't to beg forgiveness, seek acceptance or start an argument.....merely to acknowlege that I was wrong and once again apologize for being "grossly negligent" in my advice without "intimate knowledge" of the vehicles in question, as Pargon stated.

After reading the last comment in the above quote, I re-read my original post to this thread and it did come across as "know it all". My apologies for that as well. It wasn't my intention, but you know what they say about good intentions.

Take care,

Sean

***EDIT****Oh, and sfox, thanks for the kick in the pants as well as the explanation.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

Sean K. is off the scale

Quote:
Let us know when you wheeled somewhere besides your own backyard

Well, since the ball's rolling.............

Again, please re-read what I wrote. You've got an open invite to AZ to do wheeling that WILL hang you up on your open UCP.

Sean
Old 03-30-2006, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean K.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

Again, please re-read what I wrote. You've got an open invite to AZ to do wheeling that WILL hang you up on your open UCP.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You have an open invite to come out of the closet
Old 03-30-2006, 11:47 PM
Hummer Veteran

Sean K. is off the scale

Quote:
Don't ****ing flatter yourself there sport. You've already displayed you level of intelligence.

You have added nothing but confusion since you obviously don't know much about a modern vehicle or one that is used both on or off-road. You float from forum to forum and try to write your little books to see how many words you can spurt into a post, but in the end, you offer no real advice.

It's really starting to get insulting that you assume that you have the end all answer and those of us here that work for AM General, GM, Aftermarket Manufacturers, Retailers, 4wd shops, yet you want to purport the position that since you have not personally approved of a "test" then it must not be so.

Logic doesn't have to be tested, except by idiots. If trapping a hot exhaust, a hot transmission between 2 layers of sheet metal and a boxed frame makes sense to you when the option of having the same protection with an open design doesn't, please, just move on, or it's going to get a lot more flamey around here for you.

So, omnipotent one ............(Can you smell the sarcasm? Hope so; I'm laying it on pretty thick).....

Just what constitutes a "modern" vehicle? Is it fuel injection? Ya, I have that too. Is it a/c? Yep, got it....it's converted to OBA, but it's there. So, just what is it that makes your vehicle SOOO much more modern than my buggy? Is it b/c you have a sealed body? I wouldn't call that new technology since cars have had bodies pretty much since the beginning. Must be the ABS and airbags......ya, that's it. There's a major difference.

And yep, I write little books.....but your adult ADHD makes it hard for someone of your intellect to follow, doesn't it?

Oh, and my buggy will be street legal in AZ, I just choose not to waste soft 40" tires on road use.....the difference between you and I (at least on this one issue) is that you bought a vehicle that compromises offroad-ability for streetability and I built one that didn't.

Have a super day,
Sean
Old 03-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Hummer Veteran

Sean K. is off the scale

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sean K.:
Oh, and I found the video I was referring to when talking to Paragon.....it was actually DRTYFN's silver H2. My apologies to DRTYFN and Paragon.

Sean
WTH are you talking about. Are you now hearing voices in your head? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but if ONCE AGAIN you'd learn to read, you'd realize I'd already mentioned this here:

"***EDIT*** Any chance "Paragon" has a (I think) yellow H2 that he posted pics of on Pirate4x4.com where he was climbing Escalator? If so, I'm the same "Sean" that sent you a PM about all the a-holes making snide comments in your thread. If it's you....hope all's well. :wave: (guess you guys don't have the "wave" icon).

Make sense now or do you still need help? Hint: it's on page 3.....my first post to this thread.

Sean
Old 03-30-2006, 11:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

Sean K. is off the scale

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sean K.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You have an open invite to come out of the closet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I'm having so much fun in here with you.......

You are making me a wonderful wife.

(See, it doesn't take any real talent to insult people).

Sean
Old 03-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Don't ****ing flatter yourself there sport. You've already displayed you level of intelligence.

You have added nothing but confusion since you obviously don't know much about a modern vehicle or one that is used both on or off-road. You float from forum to forum and try to write your little books to see how many words you can spurt into a post, but in the end, you offer no real advice.

It's really starting to get insulting that you assume that you have the end all answer and those of us here that work for AM General, GM, Aftermarket Manufacturers, Retailers, 4wd shops, yet you want to purport the position that since you have not personally approved of a "test" then it must not be so.

Logic doesn't have to be tested, except by idiots. If trapping a hot exhaust, a hot transmission between 2 layers of sheet metal and a boxed frame makes sense to you when the option of having the same protection with an open design doesn't, please, just move on, or it's going to get a lot more flamey around here for you.

So, omnipotent one ............(Can you smell the sarcasm? Hope so; I'm laying it on pretty thick).....

Just what constitutes a "modern" vehicle? Is it fuel injection? Ya, I have that too. Is it a/c? Yep, got it....it's converted to OBA, but it's there. So, just what is it that makes your vehicle SOOO much more modern than my buggy? Is it b/c you have a sealed body? I wouldn't call that new technology since cars have had bodies pretty much since the beginning. Must be the ABS and airbags......ya, that's it. There's a major difference.

And yep, I write little books.....but your adult ADHD makes it hard for someone of your intellect to follow, doesn't it?

Oh, and my buggy will be street legal in AZ, I just choose not to waste soft 40" tires on road use.....the difference between you and I (at least on this one issue) is that you bought a vehicle that compromises offroad-ability for streetability and I built one that didn't.

Have a super day,
Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ummm.... it seems you know how to use a dictionary. Look up "modern." I think it's pretty self explanatory.

And I have OCDADHD but how did you know about that and my intellect?
Old 03-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You have an open invite to come out of the closet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Apparently it takes a little bit, because you certainly don't have any
Old 03-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, and I found the video I was referring to when talking to Paragon.....it was actually DRTYFN's silver H2. My apologies to DRTYFN and Paragon.

Sean
WTH are you talking about. Are you now hearing voices in your head? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but if ONCE AGAIN you'd learn to read, you'd realize I'd already mentioned this here:

"***EDIT*** Any chance "Paragon" has a (I think) yellow H2 that he posted pics of on Pirate4x4.com where he was climbing Escalator? If so, I'm the same "Sean" that sent you a PM about all the a-holes making snide comments in your thread. If it's you....hope all's well. :wave: (guess you guys don't have the "wave" icon).

Make sense now or do you still need help? Hint: it's on page 3.....my first post to this thread.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Does your mommie have to wipe the drool from the side of your face?

If you'll look on page 3, a few posts up above yours, you'll see my response.

You ****ing idiot. Why in the hell would I go back 3 days later and read a post that you edited?
Old 03-31-2006, 12:01 AM
Hummer Veteran

Sean K. is off the scale

Quote:

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Apparently it takes a little bit, because you certainly don't have any </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. F'n pathetic that that's all you came up with.

Care to admit you have a problem reading?

Sean
Old 03-31-2006, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Apparently it takes a little bit, because you certainly don't have any </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. F'n pathetic that that's all you came up with.

Care to admit you have a problem reading?

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That that.... Nope.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:08 AM
Banned

I crack myself up!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2006, 12:10 AM
Hummer Veteran

Sean K. is off the scale

Quote:
Does your mommie have to wipe the drool from the side of your face?

If you'll look on page 3, a few posts up above yours, you'll see my response.

You ****ing idiot. Why in the hell would I go back 3 days later and read a post that you edited?

No, I have your mommie do that.

As for your not so brilliant rebuttal.....would you like a second try at "putting me in my place"?

My first post to this thread was ONpage 3....how could you have responded to me before I ever posted b/c you never posted after me on page 3? Are you now clairvoyant and knew what I'd post before I even posted it? Sorry, I doubt anyone's going to believe you're as cool as you seem to have deluded yourself into thinking. How is your megalomania? Seems to be going well.

As for the edit....you're about as sharp as a marble.

Let me break it down for you:

I asked if you were the guy from Pirate in the orginial post (within several minutes of posting....I try to always mark an edit with ***EDIT*** so someone won't think I tried to pull one over on them)......

I then found out the guy from Pirate was DRTYFN, so I posted an apology to you and him.

You replied with "are you hearing voices in your head" or something to that affect.

Got it?

Sean
Old 03-31-2006, 12:14 AM
Banned

Nope, don't got it.

Stinkin little liar:

Posted Mar 25, 10:29 AM Central Time

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sean K., Mar 27, 6:25 AM Central Time