H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-22-2005, 06:00 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, listen up!

To TROLL, you must be INTERESTING. That's how you get the fun, creative, ingenius, and ENTERTAINING responses!

Old, old, old, boring stuff shouldn't be used, unless you can present it in a new interesting context (like Dennis' EXCELLENT video! ).

Getting stuck is entirely too easy. Anyone can do it. It doesn't even matter what you drive. So, if anyone can do it, can you see that there is NO fun in discussing it?

The point is that very few STOCK 4X4 can off-road as good as a STOCK H2 (again, as Dennis' EXCELLENT video shows! ).

You trolls are supposed to show us how we are wrong by SHOWING OFF the capabilities of your STOCK 4X4 in our forum -- just like we showed you how you are wrong by SHOWING OFF the capabilities of our STOCK H2 in your forum!

Not so easy, huh?!

In truth, of course Dennis' video wasn't made to educate. It is simply a hyperbolic satire meant to showcase a parallel comparison to one of your moderator's irresponsible action. That is, Jerry's/H2s suck/thread closed/action = Dennis'/Jeeps suck/flip some burger/video

I consider it BRILLIANT, not for its abrasiveness -- but because its very offensiveness was successful in RE-OPENING exchange of information! Hopefully some will now know more FACTUAL truth than they did before .

Of course many will simply concentrate only on the "I suck? No you suck!" trolling aspect. But that's ok too, 'cause we always NEED good entertainment!!
Old 07-22-2005, 06:16 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

It's still happening there...Sigh....H2 Bashing.

Now they are here. OH IT'S GOING TO BE A FUN SUMMER!

Before it's MODERATED, I thought I'd share with you on the Jerry bashing. His own crew is turning on him.

I wanted to get a jab before I got the boot.

I only have a hummer for Jerry.
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-22-2005, 06:30 AM
Hummer Veteran

MR Tool is off the scale

I have a STOCK TJ and a bet..

I don't know /care about Jerry whoever

You must enjoy having 43 guests and 5 members online. Great marketing tool. How many tools were swayed by misleading marketing in the H2??

Loser has to STICKY video on forum.

I live where Jeeps are born.

I respect you wheel your H2.

Let's go. Just to be fair

2004 Jeep TJ "U" Package
12,750 miles
Old 07-22-2005, 07:10 AM
Hummer Veteran

MR Tool is off the scale

shhhhh.....got quiet all of a sudden.

I said BRING IT.

1 Stock 2004 TJ "U" package vs 1 stock H2 anypackage.

I would go title for title if were days of yesteryear... flippen burgers don't pay much.

All is video taped. Then stickied on forums.

you can PM me if you like.
Old 07-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by MR Tool:

You live where Jeeps were born?

So you live in Butler, PA?
Old 07-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
I have a STOCK TJ and a bet..

I don't know /care about Jerry whoever

You must enjoy having 43 guests and 5 members online. Great marketing tool. How many tools were swayed by misleading marketing in the H2??

Loser has to STICKY video on forum.

I respect you wheel your H2.

Let's go. Just to be fair

2004 Jeep TJ "U" Package
12,750 miles
Grunt..... Grunt..... Uhhhh.... Grunt
Old 07-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
shhhhh.....got quiet all of a sudden.
Well, dumbass. That usually happens when someone hears "shhhhhh....."
Old 07-22-2005, 11:29 AM

DrMoab is off the scale

What is so factual about that video? It shows a blazer going of Lions back...Calls it a jeep.
It shows a Toyota Pickup rolling on Potato Salad hill...Calls it a jeep. It says that TJs YJs and Libertys all have the same frame. Sorry total BS again. If you are going to make a video bashing jeeps thats ok. Most of us have thick skins and can take it but at least know what you are talking about before bashing them.
Oh and talking about trolling with old material? Those pics I posted up I'm sure most of you haven't seen. Speaking of old material...WTF is up with the blazer shot? Not only isn't it a JEEP but its about ten years old. I remember seeing that on Rescue 911. How long has that show been off the air now?

BTW how come we don't see any shots of your Humdingers actually making it to the top of any of the hills that you all are climbing?
Old 07-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Banned

Exactly which part of this are you not getting. It was a parody, irony, a play on the fact that idiot Jeepers constantly say the same incorrect junk about Hummers. 3 years after they have been out a moderator at a Jeep forum still says that the H2 is on a Tahoe chassis when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Do you not understand that? The joke part to show you Jeepers just how stupid you sound when you say the same stuff.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DrMoab:
BTW how come we don't see any shots of your Humdingers actually making it to the top of any of the hills that you all are climbing?
Give it a rest!

With your monicker one is to assume you might know something about Moab. Watch the Moab video and explain how the H2s are did not "actually make it to the top." Idiotic remark.

How come the H2 has only be out for 3 years yet there seems to be a proliferation of pics and videos of them out on the trails. You asshats keep posting the ones where they are being played with. Out there getting stuck, breaking things, doing stuff every other off-roader does. But you turn around in the same breath and say that you never see them doing anything and insinuate stupid **** as you did in the above post.

No wonder greenies feel they can run the off-road community over. With the majority of them being this damn dumb, it's hopeless.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:52 AM

DrMoab is off the scale

Even a good parody should have factual information. I don't make a habit of knocking any kind of vehicle. I must say though that spending way more time in Moab then most of you problebly do I can say that there isn't a lot of hummer owners who actually wheel.

The best part of that vid though had to be the blinging Grand Cherokee...If that wasn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. I'm just proud to say that at least jeeps don't have such a huge following in the Gangster Rap area.

For those of you who actually wheel your Hummers, Cool! Its great to see people out actually using their rigs for what they were made for.

What makes me sick is you guys (and there are lots and lots of you) who buy your 65,000 Dollar gas guzzeling pigs just because you have small man syndrome and think your rigs going to help your image.

I drive a 16 year old vehicle with nothing but primer on it and would be much more secure to show up anywhere in that then I would a Hummer.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

"I pity the fool." - Mr. T
Old 07-22-2005, 12:00 PM

STFU_andWheel is off the scale

Fact

1. The video was funny
2. H2's and Jeeps are both capable 4 wheel drive vehicles.
3. A little rig rivalry is always gonna take place.
4. The whole web disscussion is stupid.

STFU and go wheeling.

I will wheel with anybody in any rig as long as you don't bring some broke ass SHIAT that holds us up all day.

Anybody in the midwest is welcome to wheel with me anytime, H2, H1, Yota, whatever, let's just wheel, and quit the web wheelin' !!!
Old 07-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

Chris,

Found the picture. Taken by a fellow AZHOG member (Clarke Ferber).

Quote:
Originally posted by ckhagman:
Hey steve do you have the link to the picture of the wagon at Homecoming? The truck had 2 d-rings on it. 1 huge one for a tank and the other was really tiny for jeeps.

Chris
Attached Images

Old 07-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Even a good parody should have factual information. I don't make a habit of knocking any kind of vehicle. I must say though that spending way more time in Moab then most of you problebly do I can say that there isn't a lot of hummer owners who actually wheel.

The best part of that vid though had to be the blinging Grand Cherokee...If that wasn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. I'm just proud to say that at least jeeps don't have such a huge following in the Gangster Rap area.

For those of you who actually wheel your Hummers, Cool! Its great to see people out actually using their rigs for what they were made for.

What makes me sick is you guys (and there are lots and lots of you) who buy your 65,000 Dollar gas guzzeling pigs just because you have small man syndrome and think your rigs going to help your image.

I drive a 16 year old vehicle with nothing but primer on it and would be much more secure to show up anywhere in that then I would a Hummer.
Now, see. Why did you have to get all schizoid in that post? The parody IS that the information is not factual, just like what is continually spouted about the H2. That's the point.

As far as your small man syndrome comment, you didn't need to go there. You know, the one thing that comes up from guys like is you is how much we paid for our rigs. Why does it matter what we paid? Why should that matter in any way to you? It contributes more to your local and the national economy if we pay more so you should be happy that we paid more. That's the type comment that denotes the jealousy, not because of the vehicle itself, but because of the money involved.

Why does what you show up driving in make you feel any more or less secure? Weak!
Old 07-22-2005, 12:25 PM

AWD BREADTRUCK is off the scale

Dr.Moab, I can only hope your finacial situation improves so you to can enjoy riding around in comfort while calling your wheeling peers "burger flippers",the trail commoners like that kind of encouragement and will look up to you as you flounder about in the rough terrian. Don't give up on your dream!
That part about primer, now that's just funny!
Old 07-22-2005, 12:37 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by STFU_andWheel:
Fact

1. The video was funny
2. H2's and Jeeps are both capable 4 wheel drive vehicles.
3. A little rig rivalry is always gonna take place.
4. The whole web disscussion is stupid.

STFU and go wheeling.

I will wheel with anybody in any rig as long as you don't bring some broke ass SHIAT that holds us up all day.

Anybody in the midwest is welcome to wheel with me anytime, H2, H1, Yota, whatever, let's just wheel, and quit the web wheelin' !!!

Actually I agree with you. Well I didn't think the video was funny but thats just me. I like a little rivalry is always fun...
Old 07-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by AWD BREADTRUCK:
Dr.Moab, I can only hope your finacial situation improves so you to can enjoy riding around in comfort while calling your wheeling peers "burger flippers",the trail commoners like that kind of encouragement and will look up to you as you flounder about in the rough terrian. Don't give up on your dream!
Whatsamatta? You guys can dish it out but when it's given back, you whine about it?
Old 07-22-2005, 12:48 PM

DrMoab is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by AWD BREADTRUCK:
Man did you ever prove my point. You have no clue of my financial situation. But here you are...A hummer driver looking down on everyone else because...You drive a hummer. You NEED to drive one to make yourself look good. I have no NEED for one, I don't want one and even if I was Bill Gates its the last thing it the world I would own because I don't need one to make me feel good about myself, which you aparently do.

Oh BTW, Its primer because it gets USED. You would problebly cry if a tree branch got up against your Beautiful paint job.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AWD BREADTRUCK:
Man did you ever prove my point. You have no clue of my financial situation. But here you are...A hummer driver looking down on everyone else because...You drive a hummer. You NEED to drive one to make yourself look good. I have no NEED for one, I don't want one and even if I was Bill Gates its the last thing it the world I would own because I don't need one to make me feel good about myself, which you aparently do.

Oh BTW, Its primer because it gets USED. You would problebly cry if a tree branch got up against your Beautiful paint job. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ummm........ I think you are confused. He was trying to be on your side. He was implying you could buy an H2 so you could call other wheelers "burger flippers" and that since you would then own an H2 you would "flounder" on the trail.

You Jeep guys need to coordinate.